Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

contra?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

The Konami code? NES? ....nevermind :fail
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

when I say I'm stupid you people don't believe me ...not my fault you get disappointed in the end xD
so I wiki'd it and now I know what Contra was. Thanks for the lesson
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Smoking hot...

Sorry for being so off topic.

Bene, I just noticed your new sig and avatar. Welcome back to the dark side. Love your sig.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

vista is filled with errors I didn't even bother with it I stuck to my faithful win XP till a week or two ago when I finally was convinced by my bro to install win 7 so far I don't regret it xD

lol my inner clock accepts your apologies xD lol xDDD no if I'm not sleep tv and music will only energize me more if it's lounge music or something that should normally make you sleepy it bores e to death and I start fidgeting in bed xD
I see...I thought you were like my mom, who is very similar with you in this sleeping business...wakes up early and all that...but TV helps her..but just the light of the screen, not with sound
btw I gots a question
is there any code to resize a picture yourself when posting? Cuz I see here they get resized automatically , but not on every forum so I was wondering how to do that?
Nope...the autoresize is a feature that is enabled by the vbulletin...if you want smaller pictures, you have to resize them elsewhere then post them here

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

do u like tarzan?
[move]:cookiestare[/move]
I like Jane:hurr

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

scav how'd you make that blue derpy thing moove like that? XD


anyway reason I'm here
I need inspiration TAT

tell me some cool themes!!!/thematics that I could use to create some items [clothing accesories bla bla]
like an example angels and demons could make angel and demon wings halos devil tails horns and bithy clothing xDDD and such

so any ideas?
Hmmm...how about swords, knives, sharp edges...or maybe snake centered, spider centered stuff

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

sakura is overtaking this thread! :lmao
Just strategy my friend:smugbunny
Though usually it's bad news when a girl gets cosy in UR home
* goes to check drawers for makeup kits-_-;

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Sorry for being so off topic.

Bene, I just noticed your new sig and avatar. Welcome back to the dark side. Love your sig.
Haha yeah...I've got a bit tired of the colour...though I wouldn't mind having some red in there somewhere...and it's not off topic...this is an all-topic thread:p
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Smoking hot...

Haha yeah...I've got a bit tired of the colour...though I wouldn't mind having some red in there somewhere...and it's not off topic...this is an all-topic thread:p
Your sig reminded me of the Japanese horror movie, Ringu (Ring). American remake of the movie was good, but I thought the original Japanese version was a bit creepier.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

Your sig reminded me of the Japanese horror movie, Ringu (Ring). American remake of the movie was good, but I thought the original Japanese version was a bit creepier.
Really?:blink...there is a japanese version...I thought the first Ring was pretty okay, but the second was horrible...so the title is just Ringu?

And yeah...it does look like that creepy girl:XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

oh I see , my brother is like that as in he falls asleep with the tv open and I always have to go close it after a while xD cuz it bugs me xD cuz the room connects to his through a door [my bedroom door has glass and if it's not pitch black in the room I can't sleep xD]

ooooohhh it's a vbulleting thing ...I really need to study this "phenomenon" up closely vBulletin ...vBulletin I wonder which vBulletin tay opted for the leased one or owned one xDDD
nngghhh I need to learn how to make an avatar editing program cuz all the ones that I found out there suck! :|


that was random


anyway , the swords knifes any other weapon is not an option xD I already told the admin and he said there's been too many of these lately and so I should try to stray away from it :| and at first I opted for magical theme but noooooooooooooo something different so I asked him so he said superheroes ....now I need 3 male superheroes and 3 females :| but I can't decide on which...and nobody here is helping xDD -goes to ask someplace else-
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Smoking hot...

The American remake was close to the original, but they added more actions and speed I guess. Original: Link to wiki
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

and strategy ? Strategy for what? XDDD I just talk too much xD

and btw I'm not a fan of makeup. I'd rather be more natural only use lip-balm mascara and black liner and not on a daily basis >_>
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

oh I see , my brother is like that as in he falls asleep with the tv open and I always have to go close it after a while xD cuz it bugs me xD cuz the room connects to his through a door [my bedroom door has glass and if it's not pitch black in the room I can't sleep xD]
:zomg...then UR like me then...who knew:XD...I can only sleep in pitch black darkness as well...
ooooohhh it's a vbulleting thing ...I really need to study this "phenomenon" up closely vBulletin ...vBulletin I wonder which vBulletin tay opted for the leased one or owned one xDDD
nngghhh I need to learn how to make an avatar editing program cuz all the ones that I found out there suck! :|
To make a program...why not just draw...or do you have in mind sth similar to gaia?
that was random
:blink
anyway , the swords knifes any other weapon is not an option xD I already told the admin and he said there's been too many of these lately and so I should try to stray away from it :| and at first I opted for magical theme but noooooooooooooo something different so I asked him so he said superheroes ....now I need 3 male superheroes and 3 females :| but I can't decide on which...and nobody here is helping xDD -goes to ask someplace else-
Ever tried anime manga superheroes? and if you try to blend in some western stuff with that...then Nihei has a nice remake of wolverine...I will sow you the cover of the manga in a moment...
Superheroes mean that you can't change the team...I think spider is a pretty nice theme, and it has representatives in both the western comic world and the manga world as well...or just be creative:p...personally I like snakes a bit more

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

and strategy ? Strategy for what? XDDD I just talk too much xD
Well it's a secret strategy that exploits you talking a lot:shifty...
and btw I'm not a fan of makeup. I'd rather be more natural only use lip-balm mascara and black liner and not on a daily basis >_>
benelori approves:super

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

The American remake was close to the original, but they added more actions and speed I guess. Original: Link to wiki
:zomg...thanks...the reviews are great...highest grossing horror in japan...pretty nice...
*goes to download torrent...

How RU lately btw?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

uhh yaaay for similarities XDDDD -cough-

and yea something like gaia , most avatar sites are similar to it.
And I will have to draw the base of the avatar and clothing and such I just don't know what program to use to make it like gaia is [since you know about gaia I'm using it as an example from now on DX]


yea I know you can't change the team but it's like "cosplay" only of DC comics and Marvel characters XDDD
And no we're opting for american styled heroes atm but I do plan on making "cosplay" items for characters from anime in the future :P so it's alright xD
and I know the anime wolverine he's hot but I'm too used to the original one to think of the anime version as actually being wolverine and not just another" copy" like they did the girl at some point in the cartoon with only 2 claws xD


lol riiight xDDD

<3 I noticed most guys say they don't understand women and why they use so much makeup and that it takes them hours to get ready for something and such ...so they express their frustration about it . But take a more "natural" girl and place her aside a very "pitzy" like one and see who'll catch their attention more :|

not saying you're the same but I noticed that in most guys who mentioned they prefer natural xD
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Smoking hot...

:zomg...thanks...the reviews are great...highest grossing horror in japan...pretty nice...
*goes to download torrent...
How RU lately btw?
You already know the basic story line so it's spoiled already, but I think it worth watching once. How, am I doing? I'm sooo busy right now. I'm leaving for Japan on Saturday. gtg take care~
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

uhh yaaay for similarities XDDDD -cough-

and yea something like gaia , most avatar sites are similar to it.
And I will have to draw the base of the avatar and clothing and such I just don't know what program to use to make it like gaia is [since you know about gaia I'm using it as an example from now on DX]


yea I know you can't change the team but it's like "cosplay" only of DC comics and Marvel characters XDDD
And no we're opting for american styled heroes atm but I do plan on making "cosplay" items for characters from anime in the future :P so it's alright xD
and I know the anime wolverine he's hot but I'm too used to the original one to think of the anime version as actually being wolverine and not just another" copy" like they did the girl at some point in the cartoon with only 2 claws xD


lol riiight xDDD
I see...well I'm not really familiar with these western superheroes, but I think Black Spiderman whatever the name looked pretty cool...and regarding wolverine...I'm not talking about the anime version, but this

It's a manga adaptation of a sci-fi manga author..but since U don't read manga, U definitely have no idea who he is:D...anyways, just throwing that out
<3 I noticed most guys say they don't understand women and why they use so much makeup and that it takes them hours to get ready for something and such ...so they express their frustration about it . But take a more "natural" girl and place her aside a very "pitzy" like one and see who'll catch their attention more :|

not saying you're the same but I noticed that in most guys who mentioned they prefer natural xD
Haha yeah...shit happens...pitzy in the traditional sense means excessive makeup and horrific clothes...not even mentioning horrific face:lmao...or at least in my traditional sense:p

But if you put a pitzy with huge makeup, but looks good and wears sexy clothes it might draw the attention from the natural, normal girl, but only if normal means, everyday clothes...
However the best is still the normal type in sexy clothes...excessive makeup makes me lol everytime I see it...especially the artificial blush...that's just hilarious...

In my case the general approach is no makeup...but...if a makeup helps to underline some beautiful features, then I'm not against it...and the worst case...when an ugly ass is boasting about her natural beauty, I always think, at least get some makeup to hide that second head on UR forehead:XD

Situations are many...I guess the conclusion is...don't exaggerate

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

You already know the basic story line so it's spoiled already, but I think it worth watching once. How, am I doing? I'm sooo busy right now. I'm leaving for Japan on Saturday. gtg take care~
Take care URself as well...cya around...I will definitely watch the movie...spoilers don't count...I watched Ring lots of times already...TV channels just keep airing it

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

btw...quoted from UR other thread
lol my mind totally went elswhere at the last sentence XDDDDD

and lol I keep saying this but everyone seems to ignore me xD I'M SIMPLEMINDED! XDDD plus it was late and was tired
where exactly?:3c...care to share?:3c

And no worries...if I had the feeling that I was confusing, then the problem was me...and you did crack the meaning of what I meant, and explained it in on phrase...so no reason to say UR simpleminded...when UR actually more like dorky:XD...Gary said it not me...:paperbag
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Smoking hot...

snikt?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

dork I can't get used to that word somehow same goes for pretty @_@
u ppl are insane [u and xi0] that's the best explanation I can think of xD


wolverine sci-fi adaption = hot
still looks different xD
yea that what you're saying there would be "ganguro" in my terms xDDDD
for pitzy I usually use the word for girls who think they're too pretty , they put the whole set of makeup on their face and dress in bright colors to attract attention wear high heels but they can barely walk and act like they're rich and on a diet when people look weird at them for going in a very expensive cafe and buy plain water and keep it for hours and hours hoping some hot rich dude will pick them up xD I see that so much around here it makes me sick and feel like beating some sense into those girls. anyway those
girls I'm talking about aren't that ugly and some are actually pretty hot not only their face but body too , what bothers me is that they dress like they're on stage at a fashion presentation[or like whores] just to draw attention and that they're so stupid and that they're superficial and greedy and lazy and shit like that xD

oookkk I'm talking about pitzys not ...great

moving on to a better subject xD

NO! it's only for me to know huuurrrr hurrrr xDDD

well it's all good now xD the message got through and was understood is all that matters xD

@_@

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

I mean for girls who ARE indeed pretty but either too stupid or superficial and greedy or all of those
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

Yeah...I never really read that particular manga, so I dunno about the title...Kait definitely read it though, U might ask him

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

dork I can't get used to that word somehow same goes for pretty @_@
u ppl are insane [u and xi0] that's the best explanation I can think of xD
:rofl...oh well...and I'm not insane...I'm making a point:kukuku
Okay...let's drop that subject...-_-;...
wolverine sci-fi adaption = hot
still looks different xD
yea that what you're saying there would be "ganguro" in my terms xDDDD
:blink never heard of that term before...
for pitzy I usually use the word for girls who think they're too pretty , they put the whole set of makeup on their face and dress in bright colors to attract attention wear high heels but they can barely walk and act like they're rich and on a diet when people look weird at them for going in a very expensive cafe and buy plain water and keep it for hours and hours hoping some hot rich dude will pick them up xD I see that so much around here it makes me sick and feel like beating some sense into those girls. anyway those
girls I'm talking about aren't that ugly and some are actually pretty hot not only their face but body too , what bothers me is that they dress like they're on stage at a fashion presentation[or like whores] just to draw attention and that they're so stupid and that they're superficial and greedy and lazy and shit like that xD

oookkk I'm talking about pitzys not ...great
The stuff in bold are things that I agree with...Cluj is a big village, I've seen all sorts of animals here as well:XD...the cafe part is hilarious, whereas the stupid part is just sad...however...I have met girls that would generally fall under UR definition...except that sometimes, they just like to dress in bright colours...or they are not that stupid at all...
moving on to a better subject xD

NO! it's only for me to know huuurrrr hurrrr xDDD
Oh really:hurr...and you say you move on a better subject and then you tell me it's a secret?:yelling...teasing is no good on the interwebz, because U never know what the person on the other side will do...how will he react...I could be smoking cigs after cigs and start drinking coffee and coke in suspense created by the secret...and thus having a heart-attack few minutes later
well it's all good now xD the message got through and was understood is all that matters xD
True:noworry...all is peaceful:om
@_@
I mean for girls who ARE indeed pretty but either too stupid or superficial and greedy or all of those
You just can't move away from the subject can you? Haha...I knew it...feel free to bash them all you want:ck...I'm backing you up:cheerbunny...I like women when they are in an evil mood towards their fellow uterohumans:kukuku
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

It's onomatopoeia, for the sound Wolverine's claws make. You see it in the comics all the time. For some reason, Nihei is obsessed with onomatopoeia since Blame! is also one. It's pronounced like "BLAM!" but he wrote it as an actual word by accident. Fail engrish methinks. Aside from Snikt! he also did a manga based on Halo.

And not knowing the Konami code doesn't make you stupid, it just means you're not into old school gaming :sweat

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

When did I say she was a dork? :gwah
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

@Xi0 FINE! I'm not stupid then , I just say stupid things XDDD does that work? XD
and yes you did call me a dork or "dorkish" at some point ...even II remember it xD

Ok ok you know I'm most of the times not serious right? XD

but now I know the cote -wants to try it on firefox xDDD- <cuz I saw it does something on firefox dunno what version of it though

and I REALLY need to find some programmers for that site/forum if I plan on making it [though not now cuz I'm busy with life :|]

-hint-hint--nudge--nudge--stab--stab- oh wait you didn't read that last part xD xDDD

@bene

you should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing ganguro! wiki it please and also google pics best place to make an idea XD


"oookkk I'm talking about pitzys not ...great" meant to say now not "not" XDDD

yea I've met these types of girls too I still call them pitzy cuz besides not being stupid they still fit the "theme"

loool you're insane! ppffft not saying!!!!!!!!!!! >/////////<

waaahhhhttt? XD I'm not evil :3 I'm the most innocent person you will ever meet on the interwebz
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

The code for wut? :ginwut
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top