Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

Konami Code :-_-

bla bla

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

live spelled backwords is evil xDDDDDDD

totally random but I'm listening to one of eminem's songs and he said "love if spelled backwards is evil" @_@
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

That's crappy music for you :cookiehand
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

who said eminem's music is creepy :-_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

I said crappy, not creepy. But I suppose it's both :amuse
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

oh @_@ lol weeelll it waaas 5 am so I can still blame the hour! XXDD
and it's not :-_- it's funny xD well most of them are funny xD some are stupid and others indeed creepy xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

@Xi0 FINE! I'm not stupid then , I just say stupid things XDDD does that work? XD
and yes you did call me a dork or "dorkish" at some point ...even II remember it xD

Ok ok you know I'm most of the times not serious right? XD

but now I know the cote -wants to try it on firefox xDDD- <cuz I saw it does something on firefox dunno what version of it though

and I REALLY need to find some programmers for that site/forum if I plan on making it [though not now cuz I'm busy with life :|]

-hint-hint--nudge--nudge--stab--stab- oh wait you didn't read that last part xD xDDD

@bene

you should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing ganguro! wiki it please and also google pics best place to make an idea XD


"oookkk I'm talking about pitzys not ...great" meant to say now not "not" XDDD

yea I've met these types of girls too I still call them pitzy cuz besides not being stupid they still fit the "theme"

loool you're insane! ppffft not saying!!!!!!!!!!! >/////////<

waaahhhhttt? XD I'm not evil :3 I'm the most innocent person you will ever meet on the interwebz
I checked it out...but ganguro seems like a separate fashion trend...our pitzys are definitely not ganguro, even if they are similar...the excessive makeup is just proof of their bad taste, and it's not something intentional...I think

So you're a cutesy angel then...UR name does mean shining so I guess it's cool(before U feel like UR being stalked, :p, I will tell you that I think that it is your name on UR artworks)...and I could meet you in person if somehow the planets would align, because I'm going to Bucharest on Sunday, so...I just don't think there will be time
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

Don't meet him...he's weird. Everyone knows it :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

Weird? As in it's weird that he is awesome despite living in the basement of the planet?:jacko
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

Don't follow u dere :yuno
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

yea it is a separate fashion trend though it is similar excesive makeup fake tans bright colors and anything they can think of that will show the world how independent they are and rebellious and that they don't care about other people's opinions AKA attention whores xD

I'm such a bitch I know xD

my name? O.o where do you know my name frooom xDDD
lol stalkkeeerrr!!!!!!!! XDDDD just kidding what artworks? from my deviant art? XDDDDDD damn! XD should have hid/erased it! [just kidding]\
@w@ You're coming here? Awesome!!!! why won't there be time u too busy :-_- lol jk jk xD what's the purpose of the trip ?


xDD lol xi0 xDDD ahahahahha
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

I'm such a bitch too. I love people-watching and passing judgement for da lulz. It's very entertaining :rofl
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

yaaay and I love passing judgement ...let's be bitches together and judge people xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

yea it is a separate fashion trend though it is similar excesive makeup fake tans bright colors and anything they can think of that will show the world how independent they are and rebellious and that they don't care about other people's opinions AKA attention whores xD

I'm such a bitch I know xD
I told you before that I love girls being bitchy towards other girls...so you can go on as much as you want:p
my name? O.o where do you know my name frooom xDDD
lol stalkkeeerrr!!!!!!!! XDDDD just kidding what artworks? from my deviant art? XDDDDDD damn! XD should have hid/erased it! [just kidding]\
:XD...the piece that you entered for the seasonal art contest...the letters are pretty clear:p...cuz U know I voted for that, because it was freaky and cool:p
@w@ You're coming here? Awesome!!!! why won't there be time u too busy :-_- lol jk jk xD what's the purpose of the trip ?


xDD lol xi0 xDDD ahahahahha
Bon Jovi concert...it will be super awesome...and the reason for not having time, is pretty much an assumption...we will arrive there by car, and we don't know how will the traffic conditions allow us to get some parking space, to actually be able to get to the concert etc...and right after it's finished we are coming back, so...
No Bon Jovi for U?

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Don't follow u dere :yuno
Too bad:comfort

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

I'm such a bitch too. I love people-watching and passing judgement for da lulz. It's very entertaining :rofl
But it's more entertaining when it's just girls...:lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

I told you before that I love girls being bitchy towards other girls...so you can go on as much as you want:p
XD great

:XD...the piece that you entered for the seasonal art contest...the letters are pretty clear:p...cuz U know I voted for that, because it was freaky and cool:p
ooooooooooo darn @_@ I should have removed that xDDD though my name means light not shinny btw XD *whistles*
I'm the light side of the force! XDDDDDD
and lol you did? @w@ awesome !!! Though I didn't win anything xD -sad-

Bon Jovi concert...it will be super awesome...and the reason for not having time, is pretty much an assumption...we will arrive there by car, and we don't know how will the traffic conditions allow us to get some parking space, to actually be able to get to the concert etc...and right after it's finished we are coming back, so...
No Bon Jovi for U?
crap ... I totally forgot about Bon Jovi
bawwww TAT
and yes no bon jovi for me no funds and even if I had the funds I'd probably have saved them for something more important xD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Smoking hot...

Hey bene, I came to US. Just letting you know. Alitalia the worst airlines.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

GB with what plane did you fly on?[model]

if it was an Embraer E-170 or Embraer E-175 or Embraer E-190 or a McDonnell Douglas MD-80 besides the Embraer E-175 the others don't even have a built in tv in the seat in front and 175 has a crappy one at that

besides that the company also has boeings and Airbuses which are ok
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Smoking hot...

GB with what plane did you fly on?[model]

if it was an Embraer E-170 or Embraer E-175 or Embraer E-190 or a McDonnell Douglas MD-80 besides the Embraer E-175 the others don't even have a built in tv in the seat in front and 175 has a crappy one at that

besides that the company also has boeings and Airbuses which are ok
aggggh. dunno. but it sucked :oh
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

were the seats blue and did you have a screen on the back of the seat in front of you? XD
Embraer planes usually have those effing blue shitty seats yuck
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Smoking hot...

there were no screens. i almost died coz of it
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

xDDDDDDD I flied with one once .... and a 14 hour trip or I dun remember how much it lasted but it seemed like ages! [from turkey to singapore] and we didn't have screens neither I felt like killing someone XDDD and the music I ould listen to was sooooooooooooooooo laaameeee
awful experience
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top