Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

fffffffffffffffff soccer!!!!!!!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

Yeah, now I'm Sweden all the way U.U
Specially 'cause they're the next one to face the US, right? '-'
No, they were in the same group so they can't face each other until the final. We play France and Sweden plays Japan
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

And we'll beat them too :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

And we'll beat them too :cheez
Well, I would think Sweden and the US are the favorites in the semifinals. I like our chances at a second match with Sweden though, but I won't get ahead of myself.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

Oh, what a pair of legs!!!!


 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

4 hours concert, chills all the way through fangasming, partying, whatever you want!!:faint...this concert officially pushed Prodigy on 2nd place

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

@sakura....pics will be a bit of a trouble...cameras weren't allowed...but we did some with the phones, but I don't know how good they are, yet
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

b'aww yea I know why the hell don't they allow cameras .. I mean everyone wants to have memories of concerts like this :| it's just stupid [them being afraid the concert will be broadcasted or uploaded on the web :| cuz I can't think of a different reason for this restriction]
and yay you're back!! xD
and and nooooooooooooooooooooooooo prodigy still rules!!!!!!!!!!!
xD
also what;s up with the titlle ...I literally just went to my deviantart page and saw an user's icon saying the same thing :| then I come here read the title go like "is today something special? XDD"

also I'm going to Constanta for two weeks TAT and worst of all with my mom to visit our grandmother ...and my friends are going in Vama AT THE SAME TIME and my bro is stuck at home so my granny won't let me go meet up with my friends alone and ...shit I'm screwed and I won't have internet or PC neither....
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

b'aww yea I know why the hell don't they allow cameras .. I mean everyone wants to have memories of concerts like this :| it's just stupid [them being afraid the concert will be broadcasted or uploaded on the web :| cuz I can't think of a different reason for this restriction]
and yay you're back!! xD
and and nooooooooooooooooooooooooo prodigy still rules!!!!!!!!!!!
xD
also what;s up with the titlle ...I literally just went to my deviantart page and saw an user's icon saying the same thing :| then I come here read the title go like "is today something special? XDD"

also I'm going to Constanta for two weeks TAT and worst of all with my mom to visit our grandmother ...and my friends are going in Vama AT THE SAME TIME and my bro is stuck at home so my granny won't let me go meet up with my friends alone and ...shit I'm screwed and I won't have internet or PC neither....
Have a nice day is song name(Bon Jovi), and I find it pretty appropriate after the concert:thumbs...well they allow compact cameras, but we had like a giant machine, so...:darn

And yay it's good to be back:yay...we drove back right after that...so I just woke up:p...but when I said Prodigy I mean the Peninsula concert, 2 years ago...that was awesome, wild and hardcore, but not as good as this one

So you will be MIA for two weeks...NOOOOOOOO:crying...Internet cafe?:jk
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

MIA? but yea I'll be away from the internet for two weeks
wow I haven't been in an internet cafe in decades @_@
ah and I see about the concert
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

MIA? but yea I'll be away from the internet for two weeks
wow I haven't been in an internet cafe in decades @_@
ah and I see about the concert
Missing In Action

Ever been to Peninsula?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Have a nice day!

Welcome back from the trip. I only read about it today. It was foggy before. ^_^
What is the big big big building? Senate? Presiden't office? Museum?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

Welcome back from the trip. I only read about it today. It was foggy before. ^_^
What is the big big big building? Senate? Presiden't office? Museum?
It's the Palace of Parliament...also called House of the People...it's pretty huuge, it was the first time I saw it as well...the entire square was pretty nice as well...
But the concert:wtf...55000 people:wtf
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

bene is totally fangasming like a girl right now @_@ I think I'd react like that in 2 cases , eminem and The Prodigy [If they ever come here again]

and no I haven't bene xDDD -is lame like that-

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

I DON'T WANT TO LEAAAVVEEEEEEEEEE TAT
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Have a nice day!

:wtf
It's Bon Jovi! The sexiest 49 years old man on earth was on that stage!
I fangasmed too when they were here. And i went crazy when i knew that jon was jogging by the beach in the morning and i lost it.
Livin' on a prayer live is like reaching nirvana.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

:drool

 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

bene is totally fangasming like a girl right now @_@ I think I'd react like that in 2 cases , eminem and The Prodigy [If they ever come here again]

and no I haven't bene xDDD -is lame like that-

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

I DON'T WANT TO LEAAAVVEEEEEEEEEE TAT
I sure am...huuge crowds, entertainers that can work with crowds and great music makes me fangasm every time:D

Don't leave then...or at least find a way to reach us and tell us that UR alive!!:vbunny

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

:wtf
It's Bon Jovi! The sexiest 49 years old man on earth was on that stage!
I fangasmed too when they were here. And i went crazy when i knew that jon was jogging by the beach in the morning and i lost it.
Livin' on a prayer live is like reaching nirvana.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

:drool

Haha, yeah...Livin on a Prayer, and You give love a bad name are one of the best...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

yea I'd break her heart if I didn't go xD
and I will try :(
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

yea I'd break her heart if I didn't go xD
and I will try :(
Don't break her heart...family needs our love...we also need each others love...let's spread the love!
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Have a nice day!

That's not spreading love, that's spreading cough.
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

ppppffffffffftttttttttttt YOU JUST REMINDED ME starting today I will have to endure 2 weeks without smoking! CUZ MOM DOESN'T KNOW I SMOKE AND NEITHER DOES THE REST OF THE FAMILY EXCEPT MY BRO!!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
I seriously need to make friends there to go out with @_@ so I can have an excuse as to why I'm drenched in smoke xDDDDDDD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top