Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Smoking hot...

xDDDDDDD I flied with one once .... and a 14 hour trip or I dun remember how much it lasted but it seemed like ages! [from turkey to singapore] and we didn't have screens neither I felt like killing someone XDDD and the music I ould listen to was sooooooooooooooooo laaameeee
awful experience

yes it was the same for me, but it was 16 hours. oh lawd
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

oh I checked and mine was 11 hours I thought it was longer because I made two stop-overs from romania to turkey and from singapore to malaysia ...was very tiring

never and I do mean NEVER fly with turkish airlines.... it's the same as alitalia ...maybe worse I wsa so cramped in my seat TAT
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

XD great


ooooooooooo darn @_@ I should have removed that xDDD though my name means light not shinny btw XD *whistles*
I'm the light side of the force! XDDDDDD
and lol you did? @w@ awesome !!! Though I didn't win anything xD -sad-
No worries, I won't tell anyone...but it's a beautiful name...the english version is pretty cute as well
crap ... I totally forgot about Bon Jovi
bawwww TAT
and yes no bon jovi for me no funds and even if I had the funds I'd probably have saved them for something more important xD
Ahh too bad...it will be 100% KICKASSSS!...but we go to Brasov to stay a night there...so I'm leaving today...actually in an hour so...and then let's get the party started:headbang...crazy coolness

And there's no such thing as more important:noworry....maybe Aerosmith:zomg

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Hey bene, I came to US. Just letting you know. Alitalia the worst airlines.
I though VIZ was pretty awful, actually the worst:s....going back to home grounds?

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

GB with what plane did you fly on?[model]

if it was an Embraer E-170 or Embraer E-175 or Embraer E-190 or a McDonnell Douglas MD-80 besides the Embraer E-175 the others don't even have a built in tv in the seat in front and 175 has a crappy one at that

besides that the company also has boeings and Airbuses which are ok
:o...:gwah...:faint...where did that knowledge pop out from? Hobby?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

It must be the hangover, cuz I'm like:confused

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

oh I checked and mine was 11 hours I thought it was longer because I made two stop-overs from romania to turkey and from singapore to malaysia ...was very tiring

never and I do mean NEVER fly with turkish airlines.... it's the same as alitalia ...maybe worse I wsa so cramped in my seat TAT
I want to travel as well:scry....all I get is freakin Bucharest:scry...:crying....:wall
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

Her artwork looks like Morrigan from Darkstalkers.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

@Xi0 it is morrigan from darkstalkers I'm a big fan of her and the game ^_^ but it's like a caricature of her @_@ not really chibi-ish but not regular/normal either

@bene you already leeefftt TAT
that's good I can spam your thread with gay stuff now XDDDDDDDD or whatever I'll think of something xD


b'aaawww thank you <3 I used to not like it when I was small but now I love it even if it's not as rare as it used to be :P

I hope oyu make sure to take pics at the concert :-_-

and hope you have fun!

about the planes not really I'm not too fond of the planes themselves but of flying and traveling . But I do have an obsessed father who all his life didn't care about how I was growing up but about buying me magazines and books and stuff about planes XDDD[which I almost never read except when he showed me something in particular]. Still the knowledge doesn't come from there , it's quite recent actually because my brother just finished a flight attendant school [passed his on board exam a few days ago which was the last exam] and I've been helping him study @_@ and testing him ...so I kinda studied planes and procedures and bla bla myself xDDD and geography oh god I never thought I'd meet my arch enemy again! XD

-pats- I plan on going to china this october if you wanna come XD
-if I get the money that is ...bleh financial issues suck!-
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

Yay, the fog has disappeared. :yay
Now i can come back.
Last night was so cold. 7ºC here, in Rio de Janeiro! I loved it. ^_^
Nice weather to eat pizza while watching football. Let's hope that today Brazil play well against Paraguay.
But first, i need to finish cleaning the kitchen. When i get too busy, i avoid doing housework. :faint
Have fun in at the party.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Now that the fog dissipated, my broad band got problems. :mad
Can you believe hat i am using dial-up right now?
This thing still works. ^_^

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Back to broad band. :dance
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

You can't use the computer when there's fog? :oh
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

I can't be near Bene when there is smoke around.
^_^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

YOU'RE SO MEAN Ò.Ó NOW I GET YOUR PM!!!
Those damn US players!!! That game was shameful!!!
Did you count how many times your players used their hands???
NOT THE GOALKEEPER Ò.Ó
They were pushing br players all the time!
And now you care about soccer?
OH BITE MY SAMBA ASS Ò.Ó
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

I really don't care right now, cause D.Gray-man Character Book was all scanned and I am having massive multiple noahgasms right now.


Oh my Tyki.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

YOU'RE SO MEAN Ò.Ó NOW I GET YOUR PM!!!
Those damn US players!!! That game was shameful!!!
Did you count how many times your players used their hands???
NOT THE GOALKEEPER Ò.Ó
They were pushing br players all the time!
And now you care about soccer?
OH BITE MY SAMBA ASS Ò.Ó
U mad? I think u mad :derp

But seriously Lloyd was the only handball that wasn't called.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

I am mad u.u A lot!
I don't care if the referee saw it, she didn't show the yellow card!
Why are we arguing about this in three different places? XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

I am mad u.u A lot!
I don't care if the referee saw it, she didn't show the yellow card!
Why are we arguing about this in three different places? XD
It's obvious none saw it, or it would have been called :oh

Because we're epic :3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

I loved the game, it had everything from physical to acrobatic play. Fair and not so fair decisions. Perfect goals and splendid saves. Team USA advantage, team Brazil advantage.

Congratulations USA, my condolences Brazil.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

I loved the game, it had everything from physical to acrobatic play. Fair and not so fair decisions. Perfect goals and splendid saves. Team USA advantage, team Brazil advantage.

Congratulations USA, my condolences Brazil.
See, he gets it. His team is actually the most dangerous one left in the tournament. I give credit where it's due :derp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Party on til Sunday night!:headbang

Yeah, now I'm Sweden all the way U.U
Specially 'cause they're the next one to face the US, right? '-'
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top