The Bravery

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Lol Zeltrax, you have bother to go off and support Fairy Tale Shippings? :XD

And yeah, most Naruto movies were pretty corny and stuff, the one I liked the best was the first (non-shippuden) one, where there was a rainbow rasengan :XD
Just wanted to say its Fairy Tail, Makarov even explained why its called that so =P

OMG the naruto movies, i watched only the one with the girl who looked like a guy (a shipuden one) who had something sealed in her and the ones aired on italian tv xD
You didn't notice , the last few moments of the amv is full of natsu and lucy
I watched it again and yes you're right xD i love it even more but i was mesmerized by the jellal erza moments which was really well done xD well it was all well done =] i even ended up making gifs on gif soup awith it so inspiring xD
I want to read AnE. but no, I have to wait for the anime to finish first.
Don't spoil me about the latest anime episode tho, I'm too busy to watch anime too nowadays.
i wont no worries and i actually found a sig and avy for them =D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

RaveDragon, oh my goodness, your set! What a cute set for Rin and Shiemi! Way to go, girl. :XD

And Zelx, really, after Steins;Gate, Ao no Exorcist can be a great turn of genre. I know you'll love it. ^^ I don't read the manga so I can't say much there, but the anime is pretty awesome so far. ^__^
 

Asahina

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
376
Reaction score
266
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

“If a single transformation could change the world into a better place, then I want to transform too.” -dbz
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

RaveDragon, oh my goodness, your set! What a cute set for Rin and Shiemi! Way to go, girl. :XD

And Zelx, really, after Steins;Gate, Ao no Exorcist can be a great turn of genre. I know you'll love it. ^^ I don't read the manga so I can't say much there, but the anime is pretty awesome so far. ^__^
Zeltrax also watches the anime you know! lol i literally typed shemi and rin in google images..i thought i cant be that easy but xD i even founs a cute mephisto one!



this was like my second avy choice which i'll probably put on in a week or so xD
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

[MOVE]:yuno[/MOVE]



Y U LEAVE :yuno
I'm not leaving, I'm just :yuno
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I feel like punching him because he's just too funny. And crazy. And strange. I think if he is to be friend with you, or if someone like him existed on this world, it's gonna be a mess. XD
But I'm a much sweeter person than him right :eyeroll

Ahh, so sorry about that. I hope you can find your balance soon. How long is it until the exam? And yes, I'm enjoying it so far. Have fun meeting friends in real life and online. XD
59 days until the exams.
and you didn't tellme you had found a husband online :yelling
I'm left out of you and bbb marriage ceremony :crying

Zeltrax also watches the anime you know! lol i literally typed shemi and rin in google images..i thought i cant be that easy but xD i even founs a cute mephisto one!
I don't support that shipping..
We're rivals again! :lmao



Lol Zeltrax, you have bother to go off and support Fairy Tale Shippings? :XD
I always support shippings :noworry like
ichigoxrukia narutoxsakura natsuxlisanna allenxlenalee all those mainstream ones that I know won't happen :faint

rainbow rasengan :XD
:problem

“If a single transformation could change the world into a better place, then I want to transform too.” -dbz
I wanted to post another dbz quote to reply to this but I can't because I don't have any in my mind :sweat
but I can transform :3c
Hi asahina! , welcome to mai thread :goomba

I'm not leaving, I'm just :yuno
Oh ok :oh
...
..
:yuno
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Oh Zel-kun you support Yukioxsheimi don't you ...if you read the manga maybe you'd understand =P on the plus side we do both support

allenxlenalee ftw!!! ichigoxrukia and narutoxsakura xD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Pft, 59 days?

When do you graduate high school Zelx? I can count mine in weeks: 10 :crying

So that's 70 days, and I'm gone. Forever. And then there's another month before it's actually fully over, cause there's still exams >.>
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

But I'm a much sweeter person than him right :eyeroll


59 days until the exams.
and you didn't tellme you had found a husband online :yelling
I'm left out of you and bbb marriage ceremony :crying
I agree. Anything but Okabe Rintarou. I'm gonna be as mad as Makise Kurisu around a person like him, mwahahah~

59 days, wow. That's only a little time, you know. Not trying to scare you or anything... But I realized that time turns around so fast lately. I'm scared of it sometimes. So do your best! *pats*

I couldn't tell anyone because I still couldn't believe it myself. Getting married? Online? Tomorrow at the top of everything? Hosted by a mod on MH? :fail
No, no, don't~! Come please, at least give me some support. :crying

So that's 70 days, and I'm gone. Forever. And then there's another month before it's actually fully over, cause there's still exams >.>
Forever? From where, MH? :o Noo~ Good luck to you too, Haze. You should start to prepare for the exams as well like Zelx did. :hurr
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I couldn't tell anyone because I still couldn't believe it myself. Getting married? Online? Tomorrow at the top of everything? Hosted by a mod on MH?
No, no, don't~! Come please, at least give me some support.
Lol wow congratulations i think? whose the lucky accountee? Good luck yo you...the married life is no walk in the park, not that i know it much :D

well as for Zel-kun my so called 'rival' and BakaHaze Good luck to you two I'm pretty sure you'll do well if you set your mind to it =D
and Baka you should really follow Zel-kuns example like phio-chan said ^^ it wont be that bad then =] May the subjects be with you!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Oh Zel-kun you support Yukioxsheimi don't you ...if you read the manga maybe you'd understand =P on the plus side we do both support
I support shiemi and rin! be surprised :o
Pft, 59 days?

When do you graduate high school Zelx? I can count mine in weeks: 10 :crying

So that's 70 days, and I'm gone. Forever. And then there's another month before it's actually fully over, cause there's still exams >.>
I guess I'll post it here because singapore way of education is different and have different names than the usual ones.

What I'm in right now isn't really called high school, it is called secondary school.
So basically the study routes for a student goes like this:

Primary School 6yrs---> Secondary School===4yrs======>(O)Junior College=2yrs==>Uni
or
Primary school 6 yrs---> Secondary School===5yrs===>(O)Polytechnic ==3yrs===> Uni
or
Primary school 6 yrs---> Secondary School===4yrs===> (N) Ite

My route is the second one.
I hope you don't mind me going in depth because I believe singapore's system is different from most of the world.
(O) stands for the O levels, an exam that we have to give everything we have studied for the past 4 years in secondary school to earn.
If we pass it or get a good result or satisfactory result, we get to choose where to end up in, Junior College or Polytechnic.

However, ITE is the place to go if you don't, but that's not to say that its bad or anything.
If you're interested in the polytechnic system , junior college works like an advanced college.
Institute of Technical Education refers to ITE


If you're wondering why I have to take 5 years while the rest takes 4, its mainly because of my terrible primary grades and because I'm on a different stream.
In year 4, which is now, I have to sit for my "N"levels, a qualification required for students who are going through 5 years
1) to test them
2) to see if they are qualified for year 5
3) N level cert can get the student to ITE too

From then on, after getting the N level cert, the student can choose whether to continue year 5(if they qualify) or to go on to ITE.
My choice is to continue.

Okay..
:oh
Sorry for rambling and posting a wall of text :sweat
I hope you get it baka

59 days, wow. That's only a little time, you know. Not trying to scare you or anything... But I realized that time turns around so fast lately. I'm scared of it sometimes. So do your best! *pats*
I'm not a child :darn but :hug thanks

I couldn't tell anyone because I still couldn't believe it myself. Getting married? Online? Tomorrow at the top of everything? Hosted by a mod on MH? :fail
No, no, don't~! Come please, at least give me some support. :crying
Oh look at phio-chan, already grown so much since I last saw her :crying
I remember those times when she keeps pestering me about her cake and
those days when she is still learning to grow..
To think this day would ever come! You're a adult now my little girl!
Oooooh!! You make me so happy that I'm crying :scry


on a serious note..
I'll come, fortheweddingcake
for the happiness of both of you!
Ahh love, is such a wonderful thing :pleased
Forever? From where, MH? :o Noo~ Good luck to you too, Haze. You should start to prepare for the exams as well like Zelx did. :hurr
Yeah! You study like hell everyday and get pushed by teachers again and again like me too :yelling

well as for Zel-kun my so called 'rival' and BakaHaze Good luck to you two I'm pretty sure you'll do well if you set your mind to it =D
and Baka you should really follow Zel-kuns example like phio-chan said ^^ it wont be that bad then =] May the subjects be with you!
I found another insert inspiration quote here!
subjects be with me and give me the power :hurr
Thank you Rave :)
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

love :wtf
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

love :wtf
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

don't you wanna be in love z ? :wtf
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Naw guys, I'll never leave MH :XD

I'm leaving high school Q_Q

And yeah,. maybe I should study........tomorrow...:rofl
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I support shiemi and rin! be surprised :o
The why you confuse me man! so do I!! lol we're not rivals in ANE DGM and Naruto only in FT...

I found another insert inspiration quote here!
subjects be with me and give me the power
Thank you Rave
it came in like the spur of the moment so you're welcome =D

Oh look at phio-chan, already grown so much since I last saw her
I remember those times when she keeps pestering me about her cake and
those days when she is still learning to grow..
To think this day would ever come! You're a adult now my little girl!
Oooooh!! You make me so happy that I'm crying


on a serious note..
I'll come, fortheweddingcake
for the happiness of both of you!
Ahh love, is such a wonderful thing
you sounded like her father over here xD oh its today right the wedding! Good luck Phio-chan!!!

Oh and Love :wtf
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

don't you wanna be in love z ? :wtf
Don't remind me of love, life is too harsh for me to have love :bored


Naw guys, I'll never leave MH :XD

I'm leaving high school Q_Q
Do you have any plans after high school or when you grow up?


And yeah,. maybe I should study........tomorrow...:rofl
Kami no Procrastinator :zomg
..
not a good thing.

The why you confuse me man! so do I!! lol we're not rivals in ANE DGM and Naruto only in FT...
I'm losing hope for lisanna and natsu :crying...
WHY NATSU, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


you sounded like her father over here xD oh its today right the wedding! Good luck Phio-chan!!!

Oh and Love :wtf
Love is such a wonderful thing :pleased
Phio-chan is going to become an adult today :wtf
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I'm losing hope for lisanna and natsu ...
WHY NATSU, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Why you make me say these things...its not lost i mean she gave him in Lucy's care, it could mean a love triangle no? and if it makes you better go take a look at the page after that conversation =D it was sweet though admit it! =P

edit oh and if i was a guy im pretty sure id go "cuz she's got giant B-" at least thats what my guy friends say...and then of course i lecture them although its funny...

And yeah,. maybe I should study........tomorrow...
is this working well for you? lets call the study monster!!!!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Oh look at phio-chan, already grown so much since I last saw her :crying
I remember those times when she keeps pestering me about her cake and
those days when she is still learning to grow..
To think this day would ever come! You're a adult now my little girl!
Oooooh!! You make me so happy that I'm crying :scry


on a serious note..
I'll come, fortheweddingcake
for the happiness of both of you!
Ahh love, is such a wonderful thing :pleased
What's wrong with you, Dad? :oh Do you wanna be my dad for the wedding? :hurr

Naw guys, I'll never leave MH :XD

I'm leaving high school Q_Q

And yeah,. maybe I should study........tomorrow...:rofl
Yeahhh! I was surprised to hear that. XD Well, maybe you're eager to leave high school now, but I kinda missed high school once in a while now. It was the moments when I was totally free. >__<

Ah, procrastinator you are. No surprise. :hurr

Don't remind me of love, life is too harsh for me to have love :bored

Love is such a wonderful thing :pleased
Phio-chan is going to become an adult today :wtf
Why not? Love is everywhere around your life, Dad. :crying

And about the marriage thing, really... :fail ... But thank you, everyone. I wish you all a happy life as well. :hurr (Now why the heck did I say such thing?! :o)
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

And about the marriage thing, really... ... But thank you, everyone. I wish you all a happy life as well. (Now why the heck did I say such thing?! )
Daddy Zeltrax did bring you up to be a nice understanding daughter, so then he can go around and boast like zis!



=3

Edit; the internet needs to stop giving me cute pics!
 
Last edited:
Top