The Bravery

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Don't remind me of love, life is too harsh for me to have love :bored
but you're so young :wtf
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Daddy Zeltrax did bring you up to be a nice understanding daughter, so then he can go around and boast like zis!
Probably. But Daddy doesn't like boasting around! :o
And my, that picture is so cute, haha~ The correct sentence would be: people should stop uploading cute things on the internet. XD

but you're so young :wtf
Yeah, that's true! You still have a looong way to go, man~ :3
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I'm nobody's daddy! Why would I be if I have no wife.
no wife..
no wife...
:faint

Yeah, that's true! You still have a looong way to go, man~ :3
Yeah! I still have a long way to go so there's no way I'm old to be someone's daddy..
right ?
:crying
But instead, I'm always searching for girls :hurr

Edit; the internet needs to stop giving me cute pics!
The internet is not cute, at all :lmao
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

:lmao Zeltrax is the new Junior!

But yeah, love that pic... but every time I look at it I feel so sad for their fates in the story :crying

As for procrastination...no, seriously...Hey you, stop laughing like that!! It starts tomorrow.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Daddy Zelx, surprise!


No, no. You still have a long way to go, even more because you only have one daughter at the moment here. Or do you have another daughter besides me? :o Who is my mother? :yelling

Of course you're searching for girls. If not, you ain't gonna be my dad. :hurr
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

No, no. You still have a long way to go, even more because you only have one daughter at the moment here. Or do you have another daughter besides me? Who is my mother?
OH a new fund game, lets find out Phio-chans mother/sister!!!!!!!! :woo
I'm nobody's daddy! Why would I be if I have no wife.
no wife..
no wife...
Yet, you obviuosly have a time machine and brought phio-cha your beloved daughter from the future!
But yeah, love that pic... but every time I look at it I feel so sad for their fates in the story
I know aye...Long live HUGHES!!!!!!! :crying we <3 you mate :wtf :crying

The internet is not cute, at all
Oh but mine is, mine alone is set in cute mode

people should stop uploading cute things on the internet. XD
Thats what i said :yelling in a much easier and less tiring way =3
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

OH a new fund game, lets find out Phio-chans mother/sister!!!!!!!! :woo


Yet, you obviuosly have a time machine and brought phio-cha your beloved daughter from the future!
Game? :fail Meh, well, anything you want. XD

Wahahahahahaha, it matches him, trust me! A mad scientist, Lab Member #100, Houoin Zeltrax! :rofl
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Game? :fail Meh, well, anything you want. XD

Wahahahahahaha, it matches him, trust me! A mad scientist, Lab Member #100, Houoin Zeltrax! :rofl
Remember im still sixteen and so very childish with some mature hints? xD yay she approves!!! let the search begin
I imagine a "Phio-chan i am your mother scene" tbh =P

Yes it does doesnt it =D poor Zel-kun he's not online so he has no say xD

To late i pronounce the search initiated!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Okay. You'll be the leader of the search then. Interview Zelx well, will you? XD And meh, that reunion scene with my mother sounds like those one in telenovela. XDD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Okay. You'll be the leader of the search then. Interview Zelx well, will you? XD And meh, that reunion scene with my mother sounds like those one in telenovela. XDD
Yes yes I shal when he's back! but first i need recruits!!!

Fine you can have whatever scene you deem fit with your mother =3 like a "mummy wwwwwwaaaa :glomp" or "mother *slutes* daughter *salutes back*"
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

None of them are correct. The correct answer would be:

Mom: "I am your mother, dear."
Me: "Oh. Hi, Mom."

There you go. :grin

@Zeltrax: Yo, forget to tell you something else. I'm done with Umineko no Naku Koro ni, at least. And I have to say that I. am. so. disappointed. Because nothing is clear! >__<
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

*stares at posts*
*wants to reply to them so much and make fun of them *
*stares at my mother face telling to turn off my phone and go to sleep*
:scry
Good night, I‘ll talk tomorrow when its easier to reply and im not typing on phone .
Oh and i haz a daughter now :cookiehand
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Aww, it's okay, Zelx~ I wish you can reply as well. We have lots to discuss about. :P But it's better if you don't make your mom angrier and go to sleep. We'll talk later. :) Night!
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

*stares at posts*
*wants to reply to them so much and make fun of them *
*stares at my mother face telling to turn off my phone and go to sleep*
:scry
Good night, I‘ll talk tomorrow when its easier to reply and im not typing on phone .
Oh and i haz a daughter now :cookiehand
Night Zel-kun...mwuhahahahaha *most epic evil laugh ever*
You listen to your mom now ^^
Like Phio-chan said we'll talk later and ill make you spill everything we'll laugh about this xD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I just realised you've got a custom title. Nice. :XD

So you joined the MH news group/writers or something!? o.O
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Daddy Zelx, surprise!
...:crying why did I let this happen.

Or do you have another daughter besides me? :o Who is my mother? :yelling
Let's not go into that...


Yet, you obviuosly have a time machine and brought phio-cha your beloved daughter from the future!
Time is dangerous rave but if I had a time machine..
actually, I'm not sure what I want to do yet but I think it will have something to do with scoring chicks with my knowledge of future :fan



I know aye...Long live HUGHES!!!!!!! :crying we <3 you mate :wtf :crying
FMA! I miss it so much..should really start reading Silver spoon.


Oh but mine is, mine alone is set in cute mode
Mine is always in dangerous mode, the internet, a dangerous place :ninja..





Wahahahahahaha, it matches him, trust me! A mad scientist, Lab Member #100, Houoin Zeltrax! :rofl
if I'm 100 you're 101, I won't lose to you :noworry
What machine are we working on :p


None of them are correct. The correct answer would be:

Mom: "I am your mother, dear."
Me: "Oh. Hi, Mom."

There you go. :grin
Never! The reunion will be a touching one under sakura trees with sakura falling and everything will be awesome!
because I said so.

@Zeltrax: Yo, forget to tell you something else. I'm done with Umineko no Naku Koro ni, at least. And I have to say that I. am. so. disappointed. Because nothing is clear! >__<
The anime is terrible.
Go read the visual novel if possible.
Who is beatrice ?! :lmao

I just realised you've got a custom title. Nice. :XD

So you joined the MH news group/writers or something!? o.O
Won't really call it a custom title but yeah I'll be doing the anime shoutouts.
speaking about animes..
I'm heading over to your thread now to talk about it :zomg
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

...:crying why did I let this happen.


Let's not go into that...
It's your own fault for acting like daddy back then. It was obvious that you wanna be a daddy, so I was only helping you out. :oh

Why not? Who is my mother?! Answer me! :yelling *imagine like what you see on some melodrama or telenovela*



if I'm 100 you're 101, I won't lose to you :noworry
What machine are we working on :p
Heh. Fine.
I'd say we need to work on a machine which can transports you to any place on the world. That is, a dimensional transporter. Considering that I wanna go to Japan so much now. Do we have a yes, Assistant? XD

Never! The reunion will be a touching one under sakura trees with sakura falling and everything will be awesome!
because I said so.
Buah. Hell no.
I wanna go and see a sakura, that is true. But not in such scene. :fail

The anime is terrible.
Go read the visual novel if possible.
Who is beatrice ?! :lmao
Then give me the proper visual novel, Zelx~ :crying
I don't know Beatrice! What the heck is that ending? Nothing is explained at all! Even though Battler said that much, why would Bernkastel and her friend said that those arguments could be tackled easily? I wonder if the first game actually happened? Can't separate reality from illusion again now, bleh. And that "who am I" question from Beatrice. *mad*
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Never! The reunion will be a touching one under sakura trees with sakura falling and everything will be awesome!
because I said so.
so touching so will you tell us huh huh? *nudges and winks*
I know asking this might get me into trouble bet hey ha trouble is me middle or something name!
Buah. Hell no.
I wanna go and see a sakura, that is true. But not in such scene.
well you could meet under a sakura tree and have a comedy type of touching scene

Im experiment 624 btw...the werwolf dragon :O
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

:lmao

Darth Vader Scene: Phio, I am your mother!

Phio_chan: NOooooOOOO!

:XD

But yes, go read VN. Much much more awesomesauce.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

:lmao

Darth Vader Scene: Phio, I am your mother!

Phio_chan: NOooooOOOO!

:XD

But yes, go read VN. Much much more awesomesauce.
Ha. ha. Hilarious. :lmao
I might turn like that if I meet my dead hamster again. =___=

Anyway, I wanna read the VN, but how can I get it? :crying
 
Top