Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good
Whenever I see that douche bag playing lame love songs at a BBQ, I always ask if he can play Kumbaya, and he never can. D: And I love that song. Major points for Blai.
Mentioning Harry Potter in my thread.
Moar points for Blai.

They weren't all dead. Don't tell me you're one of those people who got the ending all wrong
I wouldn't put it past me. I only watch 3 and a half season and then the finale after all.

And I was writing a paper as I was watching it to boot. XD
They don't have it anymore thankfully...but it doesn't matter since I avoid the place like the plague.

You're the first person I've met that doesn't like popcorn other than myself. I can eat it, but I don't understand people who enjoy it really.
Hahaha! Really? ...Well, actually.

Come to think of it, pretty much everyone I know loves popcorn too. Soulmates?
Seriously?

On
what?
How can an Ice Cream Shop not have air conditioning?

Those bulk stores are fun to place hide and go seek in
On like health and dental.
I know right?

There was AC in the dining area and all, but not in the back.

And just to give an idea, it was 112 degrees today. Somehow, that makes me miss it a lot less.
Do you really play hide and go seek in bulk stores, xi0?
Mischief managed! xD sorry to like throw myself in this convo but i was too tempted to say that and you're an HP fan we have them all around school and i have a soft spot for it too ^^ I need to desperately watch the last one ><
So what are you Mod for Naomidee?
The last one was great, go see it!
I'm mod with Icei for Fun Forum/General Category, and Member Zone.
So you like Keane
and Harry Potter? You just get better and better.
My Kitchen and Laundry room
Don't listen to Blai.

He's the
evil twin.
What is it about me having a slave that suddenly seems so horrible? I'm an excellent master, ask Naomi herself.
Says the guy who hasn't pimped me out in
weeks.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Harry Potter Party
Stone walls, Bertie Bots, humbugs, chocolate frogs, witch hat cupcakes, butterbeer, pumpkin juice, cauldrons, pumpkin pasties, licorice wands, chocolate wands, acid pops, and more!
Some of the candy
Butterbeer and pumpkin juice with the cupcakes
The living room where we watched movies 6 and 7 before heading to the premier
Hogwarts crest I painted
We had to walk through Platform 9 3/4 to get to Hogwarts of course XD
Some of the Harry Potter cupcakes I frosted
We sorted everyone into their houses, I was Slytherin of course c:
Stirring the pensive
Fucking Harry Potter 3D glasses!
Hedwig was at the Premier!
Hahahah. Those people were going around, finding all the guys dressed up like Harry Potter, and giving him letters. So funny! XD
And why
yes, that is a Lucius Malfoy snakey cane/wand you see me holing there. My friend made it for me!
The party was a lot of work, decorating, and cooking, but definitely worth it!
Our party took up an entire row in the theater.
The Movie
You really can't even compare the books to the movies, but...
On its own, the movie was great! It topped all of the other HP movies for sure.
The visual effects were very stunning and appealing
I teared up in some parts ;-;
But also laughed and smiled
My favorite scene was the dragon breaking out of Gringots, but I also loved Snape's vindication and the Chamber of Secrets
BAMF movie, you guys. I've seen it in 3D, 2D, and plan to see it in DBOX soon