Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:yellingat least you have his skype!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Don't fight over me please:om

And WELCOME BACK FRAULEIN SAKURA!!!:confetti :party :dancin :maracas :lolo :glomp :fangirl

How was UR vacation?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

:P now I can officially say I'M BACK!

feel my wrath !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously ...a week without internet or anything to do on a shitty empty laptop sucks...
I started writing the stories for the mangas I'm planning on making! FFS! I NEVER DO THAT XDDD
:rofl...care to share the stories:jk

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

ok this is an unhealthy thread. *goes to wash his teeth with a bottle of jack*
Does a bottle fit in UR mouth?:derp
Awesome:wtf...I can only fit my fist-_-;

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

So you only show up on Skype in a time I can't talk much ;-;
HATE YOU!
When can you talk?
Don't hate me, because I love you:squish

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

i know right :crying
:crying












:oh

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

:yellingat least you have his skype!
:yelling






















:oh

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Just tell me when UR available...and we'll talk...I can share my wisdom with everyone:noworry
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

benelori said:
Does a bottle fit in UR mouth?
Awesome...I can only fit my fist
:blink
I bet dentistries love your mouth. They don't even have to say "open a little more".

On a second note, we found MH's Ichimaru Gin.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:blink
I bet dentistries love your mouth. They don't even have to say "open a little more".

On a second note, we found MH's Ichimaru Gin.
Not just them...my mouth conquers:p
:smugbunny

Why Ichimaru?

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

First wrapping up yet another year in university, then a holiday in the mountains :)))

naruto review?? REALLY? DAMN! :wtf
and here I gave up hoping that my favorite reviewer would return to reviewing. That would be awesome!
----------------------
Still Creepy!
-----------------------
Now to business.
What kind of drinks does your store offer? I happen to be a big fan of Beer, Bavarian Black espacially!

And HP movie did suck! I can't believe they cut Slughorn fight with voldy :yelling
Congrats on uni:beer...sth like that is always a motive for celebration...

Well the thing is that chapters are really early these days, so I thought not having time is not an excuse anymore:fail...not to mention it's summer holiday as well-_-;

My store offers everything...from water, to juice and tea, from beer to palinka...if you ask nicely good_boy will probably let you near his Jack stash...who knows...but we have more stuff...even love potions...do you have a secret plan to conquer somebody...if you thank my review I'll get you a nice discount...if you reply to the review, I could help you with a plan as well:hurr













:3c
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Gin has a very big mouth. Or had in the early volumes.

I think today nothing will go wrong and i will watch HP. :yay
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Gin has a very big mouth. Or had in the early volumes.

I think today nothing will go wrong and i will watch HP. :yay
I see...well I was hoping for snakes, but oh well:neutral

The only thing that will go wrong is the movie actually:amuse
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Well, Gin compared hilmself with snakes, didn't he?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Well, Gin compared hilmself with snakes, didn't he?
He did and in the end he had a poison based attack as I predicted:yay
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Hehe. Nice.
I wasn't a Bleach reader back then. So i didn't read your prediction.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Don't fight over me please:om

And WELCOME BACK FRAULEIN SAKURA!!!:confetti :party :dancin :maracas :lolo :glomp :fangirl

How was UR vacation?
my oh my look at all the love! XDD
horrible as usual when I get together with my relatives , they talk about nothing but the fact that I don't have a job , I tell them I'm collaborating with some companies now they tell me they don't care ...since it's not with a contract... I tell them I want to work in the art domain they tell me that's not work it's a hobby :| I fucking hate them. Excuse my foul language I'm pissed off.
I'm only allowed at the beach 2 hours a day as if I'm a child ....don't have anywhere to go cuz I don't have friends here TAT just one and she is not in the city.... and I am forced to sleep at 10-11pm!!!!!! and wake up at 7[officially cuz whenever she wakes up she makes sure to ruin my sleep and she wakes up around 4] all I do is work work work for her I don't mind helping her but she always exaggerates and is obsessed with it....
and on top of that no internet ...nothing to do on the laptop at least I have internet now

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------



:rofl...care to share the stories:jk
NO! XD :yelling I mean they're probably too cheesy and shizzle like that -blushes-

plus almost all protagonists are females xDDD

I'll just say I have more than one story and as for genres shonen seinen josei and shojo mostly shonen and josei/seinen/whatever more mature shit

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------



Does a bottle fit in UR mouth?:derp
Awesome:wtf...I can only fit my fist-_-;
oh god at the image I got when reading this! xDDDDDDDD
and omg I can't even fit a quarter xDDD







---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------



:yelling






















:oh
:crying
---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Just tell me when UR available...and we'll talk...I can share my wisdom with everyone:noworry
-raises hand- I'm AVAILABLE XDDDDDDDDDDD
god I'm laughing so bad xDDD
I don't care if this wasn't meant for me I'M REPLYING XD to it!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

* sob, sob...:scry

I wish I could be there so we could share a beer and a nice chat:(...just shrug it off if you can, but I can clearly tell that you can't, so...well at least try okay?:comfort....especially the job topic...I know that can be annoying


C'mon...cheesy is good...I promise I won't laugh:toc.....................too hard:lmao...and I can appreciate with the eye of a critic...so you can tell me...R those UR wildest fantasies?:rofl...and it's no problem if it's full of women, I read Claymore and I like it:p

And that skype thing was for everyone...my nick is naked_lolo, if you want to add me...and if UR in the mood for some talk we can do it a bit later, I guess...too bad though that U have to go to sleep at 11...:darn

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Hehe. Nice.
I wasn't a Bleach reader back then. So i didn't read your prediction.
And you probably don't read reviews either...and that's just bad:(
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I clicked the like button xi0 but I really meant for a dislike >_> since it-s non existent had to click something xDDD :-_-


* sob, sob...:scry

I wish I could be there so we could share a beer and a nice chat:(...just shrug it off if you can, but I can clearly tell that you can't, so...well at least try okay?:comfort....especially the job topic...I know that can be annoying


C'mon...cheesy is good...I promise I won't laugh:toc.....................too hard:lmao...and I can appreciate with the eye of a critic...so you can tell me...R those UR wildest fantasies?:rofl...and it's no problem if it's full of women, I read Claymore and I like it:p

And that skype thing was for everyone...my nick is naked_lolo, if you want to add me...and if UR in the mood for some talk we can do it a bit later, I guess...too bad though that U have to go to sleep at 11...:darn

(
HA I HAVE HIS SKYPE TOO!!!
b'awwww TAT I want beer now -sob-
well since my brother's an annoying bastard I started being very indifferent and ignorant lately so I'm ignoring them
pffft oki I'll show you when you gt on skype :3 -shy- and NO! :yelling it's usually just random stuff. I get small fragments of ideas and then when I start writing things come to mind as I write , I never think up beforehand and also most ideas are inspired from things I hear and see not fantasies -cough- atm xDD at least and I got a few story ideas from my grandma's stories about her past and stuff XD
yea thank god with claymore xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

lolo !!!!!! XD lol xDD that sounds cute xD

no worries I sit up late in my room anyway xD even last night I sat till almost 5 am xDDD pffftt
I hide my laptop under the bed wait till she's asleep then suuuuuurrrrrfffff the net xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I clicked the like button xi0 but I really meant for a dislike >_> since it-s non existent had to click something xDDD :-_-




HA I HAVE HIS SKYPE TOO!!!
b'awwww TAT I want beer now -sob-
well since my brother's an annoying bastard I started being very indifferent and ignorant lately so I'm ignoring them
pffft oki I'll show you when you gt on skype :3 -shy- and NO! :yelling it's usually just random stuff. I get small fragments of ideas and then when I start writing things come to mind as I write , I never think up beforehand and also most ideas are inspired from things I hear and see not fantasies -cough- atm xDD at least and I got a few story ideas from my grandma's stories about her past and stuff XD
yea thank god with claymore xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

lolo !!!!!! XD lol xDD that sounds cute xD

no worries I sit up late in my room anyway xD even last night I sat till almost 5 am xDDD pffftt
I hide my laptop under the bed wait till she's asleep then suuuuuurrrrrfffff the net xD
Well aint' I a cutesy now:hurr

Surrfffffff the net...sounds like UR rebellious:derp
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

indeed I am always have been and always will be XD
good thing mom let's me do whatever I want or else I would have probably turned out a lot worse XD

and yes you are xDDD
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Congrats on uni:beer...sth like that is always a motive for celebration...

Well the thing is that chapters are really early these days, so I thought not having time is not an excuse anymore:fail...not to mention it's summer holiday as well-_-;

My store offers everything...from water, to juice and tea, from beer to palinka...if you ask nicely good_boy will probably let you near his Jack stash...who knows...but we have more stuff...even love potions...do you have a secret plan to conquer somebody...if you thank my review I'll get you a nice discount...if you reply to the review, I could help you with a plan as well:hurr

pfffttt.... you little racketeer! discount for "thanks" huh? You think such petty promotional campaigns work on me? ME? ... absolutely dude! :tem (as you can see my jokes have not improved one bit)
Good_boy can rest easy since I'm not a jack fan :P SINGLE MALT SCOTCH - now that is the drink of gods!!!!!! Jack Daniels doesn't have them... as far as I know.

and "plan" - as in Russian meaning? :3c....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xi0
Cool ava and sig set :super

THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Yeah, You'll luuuuv 3rd season! Without much spoilers: King Robb is gonna be a super-star and at the height of his might in the 3rd season :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top