Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!
So you only show up on Skype in a time I can't talk much ;-;
HATE YOU!
So you only show up on Skype in a time I can't talk much ;-;
HATE YOU!
i know rightSo you only show up on Skype in a time I can't talk much ;-;
HATE YOU!

at least you have his skype!

:P now I can officially say I'M BACK!
feel my wrath !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously ...a week without internet or anything to do on a shitty empty laptop sucks...
I started writing the stories for the mangas I'm planning on making! FFS! I NEVER DO THAT XDDD
...care to share the stories
Does a bottle fit in UR mouth?ok this is an unhealthy thread. *goes to wash his teeth with a bottle of jack*

...I can only fit my fist
When can you talk?So you only show up on Skype in a time I can't talk much ;-;
HATE YOU!

i know right![]()


at least you have his skype!



benelori said:Does a bottle fit in UR mouth?
Awesome...I can only fit my fist

Not just them...my mouth conquers
I bet dentistries love your mouth. They don't even have to say "open a little more".
On a second note, we found MH's Ichimaru Gin.

Congrats on uniFirst wrapping up yet another year in university, then a holiday in the mountains))
naruto review?? REALLY? DAMN!
and here I gave up hoping that my favorite reviewer would return to reviewing. That would be awesome!
----------------------
Still Creepy!
-----------------------
Now to business.
What kind of drinks does your store offer? I happen to be a big fan of Beer, Bavarian Black espacially!
And HP movie did suck! I can't believe they cut Slughorn fight with voldy![]()
...sth like that is always a motive for celebration...
...not to mention it's summer holiday as well



I see...well I was hoping for snakes, but oh wellGin has a very big mouth. Or had in the early volumes.
I think today nothing will go wrong and i will watch HP.![]()


He did and in the end he had a poison based attack as I predictedWell, Gin compared hilmself with snakes, didn't he?

my oh my look at all the love! XDDDon't fight over me please
And WELCOME BACK FRAULEIN SAKURA!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How was UR vacation?
NO! XD---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------
...care to share the stories
![]()
I mean they're probably too cheesy and shizzle like that -blushes-oh god at the image I got when reading this! xDDDDDDDD---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------
Does a bottle fit in UR mouth?
Awesome...I can only fit my fist
![]()
---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------
![]()

-raises hand- I'm AVAILABLE XDDDDDDDDDDD---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------
Just tell me when UR available...and we'll talk...I can share my wisdom with everyone![]()

...just shrug it off if you can, but I can clearly tell that you can't, so...well at least try okay?
....especially the job topic...I know that can be annoying
.....................too hard
...and I can appreciate with the eye of a critic...so you can tell me...R those UR wildest fantasies?
...and it's no problem if it's full of women, I read Claymore and I like it

And you probably don't read reviews either...and that's just badHehe. Nice.
I wasn't a Bleach reader back then. So i didn't read your prediction.




HA I HAVE HIS SKYPE TOO!!!* sob, sob...
I wish I could be there so we could share a beer and a nice chat...just shrug it off if you can, but I can clearly tell that you can't, so...well at least try okay?
....especially the job topic...I know that can be annoying
C'mon...cheesy is good...I promise I won't laugh.....................too hard
...and I can appreciate with the eye of a critic...so you can tell me...R those UR wildest fantasies?
...and it's no problem if it's full of women, I read Claymore and I like it
And that skype thing was for everyone...my nick is naked_lolo, if you want to add me...and if UR in the mood for some talk we can do it a bit later, I guess...too bad though that U have to go to sleep at 11...
(
it's usually just random stuff. I get small fragments of ideas and then when I start writing things come to mind as I write , I never think up beforehand and also most ideas are inspired from things I hear and see not fantasies -cough- atm xDD at least and I got a few story ideas from my grandma's stories about her past and stuff XDWell aint' I a cutesy nowI clicked the like button xi0 but I really meant for a dislike >_> since it-s non existent had to click something xDDD
HA I HAVE HIS SKYPE TOO!!!
b'awwww TAT I want beer now -sob-
well since my brother's an annoying bastard I started being very indifferent and ignorant lately so I'm ignoring them
pffft oki I'll show you when you gt on skype :3 -shy- and NO!it's usually just random stuff. I get small fragments of ideas and then when I start writing things come to mind as I write , I never think up beforehand and also most ideas are inspired from things I hear and see not fantasies -cough- atm xDD at least and I got a few story ideas from my grandma's stories about her past and stuff XD
yea thank god with claymore xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lolo !!!!!! XD lol xDD that sounds cute xD
no worries I sit up late in my room anyway xD even last night I sat till almost 5 am xDDD pffftt
I hide my laptop under the bed wait till she's asleep then suuuuuurrrrrfffff the net xD


Congrats on uni...sth like that is always a motive for celebration...
Well the thing is that chapters are really early these days, so I thought not having time is not an excuse anymore...not to mention it's summer holiday as well
My store offers everything...from water, to juice and tea, from beer to palinka...if you ask nicely good_boy will probably let you near his Jack stash...who knows...but we have more stuff...even love potions...do you have a secret plan to conquer somebody...if you thank my review I'll get you a nice discount...if you reply to the review, I could help you with a plan as well
....
xi0
Cool ava and sig set
THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

