Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

me bro...
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

:-_-...my awesomeness :cookiehand
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

When did this thread turn into a competition convo between you two? :blink

so hows your summer peps?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

What makes you say I'm the good twin? :kukuku

And Brandon Routh is Superman :hip
That's because you're nice, gb.
Don't tell me you're the evil one after all! :3c

Plus, Dumbledore's past gave conflict to Harry's mental health. Seeing Dumbledore as a grandfather figure, he would be feeling horrible that Dumbledore looked at him as a weapon rather than someone close to him, and that Dumbledore wasn't as great as Harry thought.

I still can't believe Grindelwald wasn't killed....

The pensieve part was good, even if a bit weird as to how Harry got the thingie. :x
Yes, it definitely helped characterized them both. I had written a huge response to this before, but lost it. And now I can't remember what I had been saying. :notrust I hate it when that sort of thing happens.

DO NOT encourage him and DO NOT be afraid of his Red color. Trust me, he can't do anything considering you are a female. Yes, females are his weakness and the one that shall lead him to his fall from grace...whatever that means >.>
Saying that he's fallen from grace implies that he once had grace. Don't tell me he has a big ego or something!

Well it's nice to see someone who doesn't buy into too much of the name-brand stuff.

VS - :hurr

Hot Topic - :-_-

Pac Sun is cool I suppose, but I've only really ever bought shoes from there...I think :headscratch
Any girl that says she doesn't love shopping at VS is completely lying! That store is by far one of my favorites. The only annoying thing about it is that the employees drive me insane. I could say the same about any mall retail store though. They're easy enough to ignore though.

Hot Topic too mainstream for you, xi0? XD

I don't know if I can say I have a favorite store...I like going the Barnes and Noble occasionally, but Book/DVD/Magazine shopping isn't necessarily the same as girly apparel shopping is it? :sweat
Ahhhh! I completely forgot to mention Borders in my favorites!! Definitely not the same as girly apparel shopping, no, but definitely as good. The reason Borders slipped my mind is that ours just recently closed. I was severely disappointed when I found out. Want to know the worst part? They're turning it into a western store.... Makes me sick that does. :notrust The nearest book store after that is Barnes and Noble, but it's 20 minutes away. And the Half Price Books may be close, but it's certainly not the same.

So you'd like to be alone in your room with your books. Reminds me of a Simon and Garfunkel song :derp
I'm not completely anti-social. I do enjoy the company of other people very much, but if I don't get huge amounts of 'me time' in between, I get very irritated. I'm happy to be associated with Simon and Garfunkel. :amuse

Hmm...I don't know about no one wanting to marry you, but your mind has to be open to the concept first, and it at least it seems you are, regardless of how bizarre your idea of a wedding is :rofl
The great thing about Harry Potter World is that I can be married there, and then have my honeymoon there. How is that at all bizarre? I can't even kid myself :fail

...well that's a bit of an empty victory but I guess I'll take it -_-;
Stop tingling so much inside, xi0.

Yez. :lmao

Is Naomi a yaoi fangirl?? :XD
Not so much. It bothers me when characters that are obviously straight are coupled with someone of the same sex. For example, I hate hate hate when Edward Elric and Roy Mustang are paired.... Or DracoxHarry.....OR WORSE. Voldemort and Harry. I'm not anti-yaoi though. I definitely prefer hetero though.

Can't say I didn't love Brokeback Mountain.

I never got to finish Chrono crusade :blink you reminded me of another one i have to watch xD
It was alright. I'd probably give it a 7/10. I'm glad I stuck with it though, because the ending really saved it for me. I'd say give it a shot if you have time for it.

apparently Brandon is superman so i guess he's feeling more than a little tingly inside since he has the upper hand on him ><
It's fun tingling xi0's insides, isn't it? :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

That's because you're nice, gb.
Don't tell me you're the evil one after all! :3c
Awww you think I'm a nice guy? :zomg How wrong you are!! :kukuku

Nah, I'm kidding I have my moments
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I hate it too. :(




They're playing with fire sparkles! :derp
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Why aren't all the guys standing around help and fire some sparklers??
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Because Snape is damn wild with the sparklers, they fear his girthy powers.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Saying that he's fallen from grace implies that he once had grace. Don't tell me he has a big ego or something!
Why would you take his opinion as gospel anyways?

As far as an ego thing...I'm realistic, no one with a giant ego admits to having one. I don't think I do, but if I do I'd be willing to admit it.

Any girl that says she doesn't love shopping at VS is completely lying! That store is by far one of my favorites. The only annoying thing about it is that the employees drive me insane. I could say the same about any mall retail store though. They're easy enough to ignore though.

Hot Topic too mainstream for you, xi0? XD
Retailers bugging the hell out of you? That's probably because you look like an easy mark. I just look at them and snarl and that's the end of it :hip

LOL...no it has nothing to do with mainstream or not. It was for goth kids when I was younger and I just never frequented the place. Well there's a stigma around those that shop frequently at that store :derp

Ahhhh! I completely forgot to mention Borders in my favorites!! Definitely not the same as girly apparel shopping, no, but definitely as good. The reason Borders slipped my mind is that ours just recently closed. I was severely disappointed when I found out. Want to know the worst part? They're turning it into a western store.... Makes me sick that does. :notrust The nearest book store after that is Barnes and Noble, but it's 20 minutes away. And the Half Price Books may be close, but it's certainly not the same.
Ah...so like leather goods and such?...lulz

Well we still have some Borders Express's around here in local malls, but the big stores are gone. There are Barnes & Noble all over the place still though.

I'm not completely anti-social. I do enjoy the company of other people very much, but if I don't get huge amounts of 'me time' in between, I get very irritated. I'm happy to be associated with Simon and Garfunkel. :amuse
I'm never anti-social, except when I am :derp

Stop tingling so much inside, xi0.
Those weren't my words sweetling :neutral

It's fun tingling xi0's insides, isn't it? :derp
:carlton
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

When did this thread turn into a competition convo between you two? :blink
xi0, I want you ban this gal....NAO :arro

Saying that he's fallen from grace implies that he once had grace. Don't tell me he has a big ego or something!


It's fun tingling xi0's insides, isn't it? :derp
Okay, I like you now Naomi. You have chosen the correct path...his ego is...he is like a...nvm. He'd probably ban me for saying all those things.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

What do you really know about me in the first place thornie dear? :derp
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Someone is in good mood...I see what you did there. From all the discussions we had on skype and IRC...dude you are easily readable, as Big Bird's Big Book.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Someone is in good mood...I see what you did there. From all the discussions we had on skype and IRC...dude you are easily readable, as Big Bird's Big Book.
Good mood?...okay

You never talk on Skype...soooo :neutral
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

People can write in Skype ya' know and I have the logs too :cheez
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

No the private convos :x...

Naomi, can you cook? What's your favorite dish?

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

And sorry about this discussion, xi0 started it >.>...its my duty to keep tabs on the Reds. See my profile...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

:fail uuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhh





:bored
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Don't spam this thread with your smileys as well :m3j
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top