Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

...oh what?U jelly bro?

...oh what?U jelly bro?

And I would be jealous of you because?...me bro...

...my awesomeness 

That's because you're nice, gb.What makes you say I'm the good twin?
And Brandon Routh is Superman![]()

Yes, it definitely helped characterized them both. I had written a huge response to this before, but lost it. And now I can't remember what I had been saying.Plus, Dumbledore's past gave conflict to Harry's mental health. Seeing Dumbledore as a grandfather figure, he would be feeling horrible that Dumbledore looked at him as a weapon rather than someone close to him, and that Dumbledore wasn't as great as Harry thought.
I still can't believe Grindelwald wasn't killed....
The pensieve part was good, even if a bit weird as to how Harry got the thingie. :x
I hate it when that sort of thing happens. Saying that he's fallen from grace implies that he once had grace. Don't tell me he has a big ego or something!DO NOT encourage him and DO NOT be afraid of his Red color. Trust me, he can't do anything considering you are a female. Yes, females are his weakness and the one that shall lead him to his fall from grace...whatever that means >.>
Any girl that says she doesn't love shopping at VS is completely lying! That store is by far one of my favorites. The only annoying thing about it is that the employees drive me insane. I could say the same about any mall retail store though. They're easy enough to ignore though.Well it's nice to see someone who doesn't buy into too much of the name-brand stuff.
VS -
Hot Topic -
Pac Sun is cool I suppose, but I've only really ever bought shoes from there...I think![]()
Ahhhh! I completely forgot to mention Borders in my favorites!! Definitely not the same as girly apparel shopping, no, but definitely as good. The reason Borders slipped my mind is that ours just recently closed. I was severely disappointed when I found out. Want to know the worst part? They're turning it into a western store.... Makes me sick that does.I don't know if I can say I have a favorite store...I like going the Barnes and Noble occasionally, but Book/DVD/Magazine shopping isn't necessarily the same as girly apparel shopping is it?![]()
The nearest book store after that is Barnes and Noble, but it's 20 minutes away. And the Half Price Books may be close, but it's certainly not the same. I'm not completely anti-social. I do enjoy the company of other people very much, but if I don't get huge amounts of 'me time' in between, I get very irritated. I'm happy to be associated with Simon and Garfunkel.So you'd like to be alone in your room with your books. Reminds me of a Simon and Garfunkel song![]()

The great thing about Harry Potter World is that I can be married there, and then have my honeymoon there. How is that at all bizarre? I can't even kid myselfHmm...I don't know about no one wanting to marry you, but your mind has to be open to the concept first, and it at least it seems you are, regardless of how bizarre your idea of a wedding is![]()

Stop tingling so much inside, xi0....well that's a bit of an empty victory but I guess I'll take it![]()
Not so much. It bothers me when characters that are obviously straight are coupled with someone of the same sex. For example, I hate hate hate when Edward Elric and Roy Mustang are paired.... Or DracoxHarry.....OR WORSE. Voldemort and Harry. I'm not anti-yaoi though. I definitely prefer hetero though.Yez.
Is Naomi a yaoi fangirl??![]()
It was alright. I'd probably give it a 7/10. I'm glad I stuck with it though, because the ending really saved it for me. I'd say give it a shot if you have time for it.I never got to finish Chrono crusadeyou reminded me of another one i have to watch xD
It's fun tingling xi0's insides, isn't it?apparently Brandon is superman so i guess he's feeling more than a little tingly inside since he has the upper hand on him ><

Awww you think I'm a nice guy?That's because you're nice, gb.
Don't tell me you're the evil one after all!![]()
How wrong you are!! 


Why would you take his opinion as gospel anyways?Saying that he's fallen from grace implies that he once had grace. Don't tell me he has a big ego or something!
Retailers bugging the hell out of you? That's probably because you look like an easy mark. I just look at them and snarl and that's the end of itAny girl that says she doesn't love shopping at VS is completely lying! That store is by far one of my favorites. The only annoying thing about it is that the employees drive me insane. I could say the same about any mall retail store though. They're easy enough to ignore though.
Hot Topic too mainstream for you, xi0? XD


Ah...so like leather goods and such?...lulzAhhhh! I completely forgot to mention Borders in my favorites!! Definitely not the same as girly apparel shopping, no, but definitely as good. The reason Borders slipped my mind is that ours just recently closed. I was severely disappointed when I found out. Want to know the worst part? They're turning it into a western store.... Makes me sick that does.The nearest book store after that is Barnes and Noble, but it's 20 minutes away. And the Half Price Books may be close, but it's certainly not the same.
I'm never anti-social, except when I amI'm not completely anti-social. I do enjoy the company of other people very much, but if I don't get huge amounts of 'me time' in between, I get very irritated. I'm happy to be associated with Simon and Garfunkel.![]()

Those weren't my words sweetlingStop tingling so much inside, xi0.

It's fun tingling xi0's insides, isn't it?![]()

xi0, I want you ban this gal....NAOWhen did this thread turn into a competition convo between you two?![]()

Okay, I like you now Naomi. You have chosen the correct path...his ego is...he is like a...nvm. He'd probably ban me for saying all those things.Saying that he's fallen from grace implies that he once had grace. Don't tell me he has a big ego or something!
It's fun tingling xi0's insides, isn't it?![]()

Good mood?...okaySomeone is in good mood...I see what you did there. From all the discussions we had on skype and IRC...dude you are easily readable, as Big Bird's Big Book.


Of what? Us posting stupid pics and laughing like idiots?People can write in Skype ya' know and I have the logs too![]()

uuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhh
