Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Well, 2 nights ago i went to bed at midnight, last night at 10 PM. So 2h sleep one night and 4h the other. :sleepy

We have a national drink called caipirinha. It's made with lemon and cachaça. I have a bottle of cachaça that i usually use for cooking, i don't like it pure. Since alcohol makes me sleepy, i use it sometimes against my insomnia.
A few people prefer to use vodka, then it is called caipivodka.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Well, 2 nights ago i went to bed at midnight, last night at 10 PM. So 2h sleep one night and 4h the other. :sleepy

We have a national drink called caipirinha. It's made with lemon and cachaça. I have a bottle of cachaça that i usually use for cooking, i don't like it pure. Since alcohol makes me sleepy, i use it sometimes against my insomnia.
A few people prefer to use vodka, then it is called caipivodka.
I always get sleepy from beer, not stronger stuff...I heard of this drink, I think Lala or BBB mentioned it to me...I dunno

Anyways I hope it works:shakefist...I suffered of insomnia in my first uni year, and I was terrible...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

oh, uni years... I discovered before exams that Redbull and sleeping pills don't work with me during those years.
^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

oh, uni years... I discovered before exams that Redbull and sleeping pills don't work with me during those years.
^_^
They don't work for me either...although I didn't try sleeping pills...I'm wary of anything that would screw up my internal clock...and Red Bull just didn't work...my eyes were still falling out:p
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

One time i had studied a lot, i was "prepared", but i couldn't sleep cause i was worried about the rumour that 70% of every class gets grade between 5 and 6 in a certain subject. So i tried sleeping pills cause we need to dream in order to get our memory to work fine.
I ended up with a 5.6 (between 5 and 6 as the rumor)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

lawl omg mamaliga with jam xDDDDDDDD ppfffttt eww
hmmm national deserts , let me think placinta cu branza si stafide? XD though I know there's cheese cake too but ours is different cozonac [sponge cake]
and speaking of mamaliga with jam http://www.cevabun.ro/reteta-ceva-dulce/ ahahahahha new romanian desert eh? XD

and lmao!!! noooooooooo it was lateee ok!!! LATE! :yelling
and I clicked the link listened to the song pressed add to favorites and closed the window >_> so I could have seen later on xD I usually don't look unless it's something that obsesses me , like for example Beirut-Nantes ...gorgeous song

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

you better listen to it at maximum :yelling
cuz that's how it should be XD

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

omg beneeeeeeeeeeeeee I just heard there was a big storm in Cluj TAT
 
Last edited by a moderator:

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Yup...I'm a thankswhore:smugbunny....everybody is btw...they just don't admit it:XD...I can't speak Russian btw:(

Wish I could though
"plan" is another name for Cannabis :p

P.S.
WHERE's MA REVIEW!!!! :mad
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Hello sir, what Whiskeys do you sell?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

lawl omg mamaliga with jam xDDDDDDDD ppfffttt eww
hmmm national deserts , let me think placinta cu branza si stafide? XD though I know there's cheese cake too but ours is different cozonac [sponge cake]
and speaking of mamaliga with jam http://www.cevabun.ro/reteta-ceva-dulce/ ahahahahha new romanian desert eh? XD

and lmao!!! noooooooooo it was lateee ok!!! LATE! :yelling
and I clicked the link listened to the song pressed add to favorites and closed the window >_> so I could have seen later on xD I usually don't look unless it's something that obsesses me , like for example Beirut-Nantes ...gorgeous song

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

you better listen to it at maximum :yelling
cuz that's how it should be XD

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

omg beneeeeeeeeeeeeee I just heard there was a big storm in Cluj TAT
Yeah...I survived apocalypse...because I wasn't in town:tem...and I saw the parks, though after...pretty torn up I would say

And that song:wtf...I love it, ima download some more:plot

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

"plan" is another name for Cannabis :p

P.S.
WHERE's MA REVIEW!!!! :mad
Oh really...well I can't help you with that...though I would like to:D

Review will arrive on sunday, because I'm out of town...but at least I will be able to work on it enough...though don't expect too much...this will be a warm-up, for what I hope I will doing starting next week

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Hello sir, what Whiskeys do you sell?
The whiskey is good-boy's territory, but be careful, it might be second-hand(second mouth I guess):p...cuz U know...he thinks it's Colgate
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Meow. :3
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

glad you liked the song bene <3 nantes rulz

and yeah sucks that the parks were messed up :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

So what's your territory drinks-wise? And someone needs to have a word with good-boy! :facepalm
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Quick greetings to bene and goldb from Japan. How's it going guys?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Hi mikkih-chan!! how's it going!? :glomp haven't seen u around my thread in a whilessss....
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Hssss!

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

glad you liked the song bene <3 nantes rulz

and yeah sucks that the parks were messed up :(
Well they are working on it...the trees were too tall though...they needed a shave:derp

And Nantes is indeed cool...and so is ol' man Carlin!:rofl

Sankyu!!

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

So what's your territory drinks-wise? And someone needs to have a word with good-boy! :facepalm
Hmmm tough call...beer I guess, but I know lately I felt pretty good drinking wine...oh yeah...and absinth...that's the king of shots nowadays...

The rest are meh

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Quick greetings to bene and goldb from Japan. How's it going guys?
Woot! How's it going?

I'm fine thx a lot, just landed from the mountains...it was pretty cool!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I know :P
I never recommend bad things XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ahahahaha yess xD

hmmm wait let it come to me xDD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Oh it'll come on you-to you*** to you***

:oh

*walks out*
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

oh brother
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top