- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!
Well, 2 nights ago i went to bed at midnight, last night at 10 PM. So 2h sleep one night and 4h the other.
We have a national drink called caipirinha. It's made with lemon and cachaça. I have a bottle of cachaça that i usually use for cooking, i don't like it pure. Since alcohol makes me sleepy, i use it sometimes against my insomnia.
A few people prefer to use vodka, then it is called caipivodka.
Well, 2 nights ago i went to bed at midnight, last night at 10 PM. So 2h sleep one night and 4h the other.

We have a national drink called caipirinha. It's made with lemon and cachaça. I have a bottle of cachaça that i usually use for cooking, i don't like it pure. Since alcohol makes me sleepy, i use it sometimes against my insomnia.
A few people prefer to use vodka, then it is called caipivodka.
...I suffered of insomnia in my first uni year, and I was terrible...

....everybody is btw...they just don't admit it
...I can't speak Russian btw

...and I saw the parks, though after...pretty torn up I would say
...I love it, ima download some more


haven't seen u around my thread in a whilessss....


