Last Person to Post Wins - O is for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Massive tie wtf. Goona vote Pluto then. :amuse
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I said I would never "read"

I actually watched slam dunk and tsubasa and other sports anime.
Don't give me that crap Slam Dunk manga >>>>>> Anime Inoue's art can't be translated into anime perfectly.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I said I would never "read"

I actually watched slam dunk and tsubasa and other sports anime.
I only felt that way because it was sports. But you "read" battles, right ? So don't think it is that wrong to "read" Sports :amuse

I'm in for a tie '-' No one will vote for Paradise Kiss with me anyway XD
But i want to vote for Planetes :crying

BBB why did you vote for it ? :yelling

:derp
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Vote Paprika if all your favorites are taken.
I already said that i didn't read any of these mangas -_-;
:crying

You guys have to understand that i only started reading mangas, not counting Naruto, since the beginning of this year :yelling
:crying


:XD
For more informations about what i read please click on the link below my sig :dancin
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
You are a combo breaker Shreddor! villain 4ever
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Don't tell me a mediocre shonen thing is gonna win again against bunch of masterpieces tying..
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Psyren is probably something that i won't ever read, since the critics aren't that good :oh

And after the H thread i already read mangas like Hunter x Hunter and i am almost done with Hajime No Ippo, both are awesome in their own way. Is Hiraku no Go that good ?
Cuz i just noticed that it was the winner of the H pool :oh
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I won't ever read Shoujo/ Josei :amuse
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Josei =.=

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Psyren is a good manga o.o Well, the end was lame, but ç.ç...
lol lala dont waste your time on Pedo Jr.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Don't tell me a mediocre shonen thing is gonna win again against bunch of masterpieces tying..
Psyren is the only thing people know in that list.

I won't read some 15 chapters one shot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top