Massive tie wtf. Goona vote Pluto then. 


Don't give me that crap Slam Dunk manga >>>>>> Anime Inoue's art can't be translated into anime perfectly.I said I would never "read"
I actually watched slam dunk and tsubasa and other sports anime.
I only felt that way because it was sports. But you "read" battles, right ? So don't think it is that wrong to "read" SportsI said I would never "read"
I actually watched slam dunk and tsubasa and other sports anime.

But i want to vote for PlanetesI'm in for a tie '-' No one will vote for Paradise Kiss with me anyway XD



Vote Paprika if all your favorites are taken.But i want to vote for Planetes
BBB why did you vote for it ?
![]()
what about tsubasa ?Don't give me that crap Slam Dunk manga >>>>>> Anime Inoue's art can't be translated into anime perfectly.
I already said that i didn't read any of these mangasVote Paprika if all your favorites are taken.






never.For more informations about what i read please click on the link below my sig![]()
Shoujo ? No thank youRead Paradise Kiss *0*




Josei =.=Shoujo ? No thank you![]()

lol lala dont waste your time on Pedo Jr.Josei =.=
---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------
Psyren is a good manga o.o Well, the end was lame, but ç.ç...
lol lala dont waste your time on Pedo Jr.

Psyren is the only thing people know in that list.Don't tell me a mediocre shonen thing is gonna win again against bunch of masterpieces tying..
