Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

aren't ?!?!? shouldn't that have been are ? XDDD
you made me feel even older now TAT
I DON'T HAVE WRINKLES OKI?!?!?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh TAT
and you haven't ? really? awww pfffft add me and you'll see XD

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

why are we weird?
:hurr
you jelly blai? XDDDDDDDD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

No, not at all, it's just that you guys remind me of Asus so much with the eccentric writing that I'm getting a little frighted.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

xDDDDD what's so eccentric about it? XDDDDDDD

and looking at the announcements for the winner of the sig contest I totally thought coffee was made a global @_@ and was just about to send a congratulating message XDDD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

You Romanians are weird, I think I need a break from this thread xD
You need a break from normality me friend:nod

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

aren't ?!?!? shouldn't that have been are ? XDDD
:blink....I keep thinking what tense is that:lmao
you made me feel even older now TAT
I DON'T HAVE WRINKLES OKI?!?!?
I'm sorry...but being upset will create wrinkles...and you don't wanna give a reason for that dude:yelling...SO LET"S CALM DOWN HERE!!
:om
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh TAT
and you haven't ? really? awww pfffft add me and you'll see XD
:nowei
why are we weird?
:hurr
you jelly blai? XDDDDDDDD
we're just friendlier than others

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

xDDDDD what's so eccentric about it? XDDDDDDD

and looking at the announcements for the winner of the sig contest I totally thought coffee was made a global @_@ and was just about to send a congratulating message XDDD
There is a forum leaders thread ya know!:rofl
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

So you only make suits for Blai? :wtf It's fine I'll find another male tailor to measure me :cheez
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

So you only make suits for Blai? :wtf It's fine I'll find another male tailor to measure me :cheez
Nah...I just try it on him first to get a general image...
Adam's suit is pretty easy...only one thing needs measuring...and then finding a proper leaf:XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Ohhhh! :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Yeahh!!:hurr
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

You need a break from normality me friend:nod

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------


:blink....I keep thinking what tense is that:lmao

I'm sorry...but being upset will create wrinkles...and you don't wanna give a reason for that dude:yelling...SO LET"S CALM DOWN HERE!!
:om

:nowei


we're just friendlier than others

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------



There is a forum leaders thread ya know!:rofl
I MEANT shouldn't that have been "are" instead of "aren't? XDDDDDDD :yelling
lmaoo!! XD you're right! -eureka!-
-calms self down-

iiii caaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn'ttttttttt
I need your help xD

and yes we are very friendly <3

and lol I know I checked and saw coffees still a mod xD that's why I didn't send a msg xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I MEANT shouldn't that have been "are" instead of "aren't? XDDDDDDD :yelling
lmaoo!! XD you're right! -eureka!-
-calms self down-

iiii caaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn'ttttttttt
I need your help xD

and yes we are very friendly <3

and lol I know I checked and saw coffees still a mod xD that's why I didn't send a msg xD
Okay...breathe and listen to me here...
I said......don't be upset, because it causes wrinkles....I didn't say you have wrinkles.....so don't be upset, because wrinkles are not a sign of wisdom anymore....so don't go around creating them....:noworry

Now...if you can't calm down...
DON"T MAKE ME CATCH A TRAIN TO BUCHAREST:yelling...because it won't be for pleasure....well...depends on what RU into:hurr
:ck

Hmmm....soo...if I wasn't clear enough, I might have to just quote Johnny Bravo:hurr

:om
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

lawl I'm not sure I don't want that @w@
-is baaad , really aaad- xdddddddd

the thing with the train I mean xD

do te monkey with me? XDDD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

lawl I'm not sure I don't want that @w@
-is baaad , really aaad- xdddddddd

the thing with the train I mean xD

do te monkey with me? XDDD
Hehe:3c...I had a suspicion:hurr

I wouldn't be surprised if you'd have a cat woman outfit:XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Ohhh Cat Woman :3c Halle Berry version? :jk
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

sakura-aneki version is just fine:hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

either way, I just hope it has a whip! :ck
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

*grabs popcorn*
This is getting interesting. Will GoldB join the action?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

*grabs popcorn*
This is getting interesting. Will GoldB join the action?
We're still measuring:3c
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

heeey! what am I!?!?!? Take asc in too xDDDD -grabs popcorn from asc- SHARE :yelling xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

heeey! what am I!?!?!? Take asc in too xDDDD -grabs popcorn from asc- SHARE :yelling xD
Well Asc was referring to the little yuri action:3c...we can expand that, if my yuri partners agree:tem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top