Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

*looks at your sig* Are your eyes okay, bene? :(

Heya, how are you doing? How many beers do you drink this week? XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

*looks at your sig* Are your eyes okay, bene? :(

Heya, how are you doing? How many beers do you drink this week? XD
Hihi! My eyes are doing fine, they are just in another person:lmao

None yet, I've been drinking some wine, but I'm meeting with some friends tomorrow so U never know...how RU hanging these days?

Wanna join the party?:jk...

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

yeahhh:jk
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

oh rly?
GIVE ME THE 6 HOUR VERSION!:yelling
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Last edited by a moderator:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

yeah, hides. No telling where you stay under the blankets.
That should stay in the dark.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

yeah, hides. No telling where you stay under the blankets.
That should stay in the dark.
Yes m'am!

PS: but a teaser is always good:3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Hihi! My eyes are doing fine, they are just in another person:lmao

None yet, I've been drinking some wine, but I'm meeting with some friends tomorrow so U never know...how RU hanging these days?

Wanna join the party?:jk...
Another person? *suspicious glare* Hoho~

I see. That's great! Hanging out with friends is awesome. Me, well, mostly I spent time at home, online or playing games. I only hang out with my high school friends sometimes. Once I'm back to the city where my college is, I think I'll spend more time outside home, hang out or practice with my choir group. XD

Party? What party? *interested* :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

The Cat Woman "Suit up and Cuddle Up" Party :hip
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Lucky you bene. We had this big-ass festivities in town, total of 15'000 and a majority of chicks.



Obviously I had the night-shift at work :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

The Cat Woman "Suit up and Cuddle Up" Party :hip
. . . I think I'll pass. Thank you for the invitation. ^^"

Lucky you bene. We had this big-ass festivities in town, total of 15'000 and a majority of chicks.



Obviously I had the night-shift at work :oh
*pats* :worrybunny

I think you can get your compensation here, rofl~ :3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

@Blai: duuuuuuude that sucks :comfort

@phio: you no wanna party with us? :worrybunny
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Fix the title to something more friendly and I might reconsider it. ^___^

Who's gonna participate? What are you guys gonna do during the whole party? :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Fix the title to something more friendly and I might reconsider it. ^___^

Who's gonna participate? What are you guys gonna do during the whole party? :worrybunny
The :ck Party? better?
Anyone can participate, we're just gonna cuddle and eat chocolate :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Chocolate! ...Now even though the new title is not as captivating as what I expected, I'm interested. :wtf

But don't put alcohol inside the chocolate, please~ There seems to be lots of drinkers here, bene included... Spare me! =___=
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Oh, punch chocolate is awesome! :drool
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Punch chocolate? :blink you really do the weirdest things Blai

Don't worry phio-chan, I can promise you that there won't be alcohol in the chocolate.



But there may be in other things.....:plot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top