Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Like Robyn Arryn? :jk
No, Robert Arryn. Changed his name for the show because there was King Robert and Robb Stark....too many Roberts.

But yeah, you see my point I suppose.

I think some of the males in the staff are imagining themselves in that sentence...right?:jk...who could it be?:3c
None that I'm aware of, I think.....what the hell's wrong with you? :-_-

Don't worry...the group events are usually like this...people who bother and people who don't...you can be the one who doesn't bother...I bet we can find somebody to like that
...to like what? :blink
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

meh , it caught dust cuz I put on some weight so not gonna wear it XD
nude should do -shyness goes away when she's tired-
Going commando is fine, as long as you know you may be the only there naked.....well you and maybe Blai but that's no surprised; he strips for a yes or no :fail
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

No...not boring...it means that it's a party that makes people fresh and not that tired...given that everybody is asleep...which I think is a logical dedution:p

Hmmm...too bad...there are soo many Pc games out there, and that are still to come...:o...I can't even get my mind of them...though I don't play as much either...just some that I handpick myself


Still what? Drinking is something to be enjoyed, like every other activity on a party...I can have a nice beer while playing a game can't I? Falling on the floor passed out and in ones own puke...now that's nasty...but I don't like nasty...

I have enough selfcontrol.....I think:sweat...which I just demonstrated in an earlier post
A nice deduction, benelori. *claps hands*

What PC games genre do you like to play, then? I'm afraid that if I play PC games as well, I won't be able to do anything else except staring at my laptop the whole day. I'm already like an internet addict nowadays. XD

Hmm, yeah, I suppose so. It's just that drinking is not my thing. Or so my parents have taught me all this time. :3

Yeah, but humans have limit in self-control, and when you fail to do it, I can't imagine what would happen... :S
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Getting high, getting drunk, having sex, like a punk!
Here's one approval:thumbs

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

meh , it caught dust cuz I put on some weight so not gonna wear it XD
nude should do -shyness goes away when she's tired-
Nude should do...correct attitude...another approval from me:thumbs

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

None that I'm aware of, I think.....what the hell's wrong with you? :-_-



...to like what? :blink
I dunno what's wrong with you, attracting only hi.....certain people

To like to be on top of things ya know

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

A nice deduction, benelori. *claps hands*

What PC games genre do you like to play, then? I'm afraid that if I play PC games as well, I won't be able to do anything else except staring at my laptop the whole day. I'm already like an internet addict nowadays. XD

Hmm, yeah, I suppose so. It's just that drinking is not my thing. Or so my parents have taught me all this time. :3

Yeah, but humans have limit in self-control, and when you fail to do it, I can't imagine what would happen... :S
:D...love the attitude again...one more approval:thumbs

I'm more into RPG...check the RPG thread in the gaming section...also, people on MH are usually MH addicts not internet addicts...I don't which is better or worse though:toc

My limit fails sometimes that's true...but I would never undermine ones authority over him or herself...I'm not really into pranks...if I would want to get you drunk, then I would try it with quantity, not some tricky BS...and it's you who decide over the quantity
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:D...love the attitude again...one more approval:thumbs

I'm more into RPG...check the RPG thread in the gaming section...also, people on MH are usually MH addicts not internet addicts...I don't which is better or worse though:toc

My limit fails sometimes that's true...but I would never undermine ones authority over him or herself...I'm not really into pranks...if I would want to get you drunk, then I would try it with quantity, not some tricky BS...and it's you who decide over the quantity
Haha, thanks for the approval. XD

Ah, RPG. Actually I was an RPGer as well, except that I played on PS console. :3 Well, on internet I visited lots of sites, talking with people, MH included... So putting it generally, it means I'm an internet addict. I think internet addict is worse because it takes all your time... Wait. No, both of them are not good. XD

That's great to hear. It is indeed should be like that. Approval from me to you, then. :thumbs
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Haha, thanks for the approval. XD

Ah, RPG. Actually I was an RPGer as well, except that I played on PS console. :3 Well, on internet I visited lots of sites, talking with people, MH included... So putting it generally, it means I'm an internet addict. I think internet addict is worse because it takes all your time... Wait. No, both of them are not good. XD

That's great to hear. It is indeed should be like that. Approval from me to you, then. :thumbs
Well we are approving of each other, that's a good start:tem

In the end both are bad as you sad...it doesn't matter, because addicted means addicted, no matter what word is before it:p...but at least we have an excuse, cuz we are mods:p
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

pffffftt NEVAH! XDDDDDDDDDDD

@w@ bene I want some new anime to watch . recommend or I kick ur ass xD
soreni atashi wa genkide kanjite iru\



FREAKING "ALSO" WAS SO HARD TO REMEMBER HOW IT WAS TRANSLATED , THANK YOU GOOGLE THANK YOU!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

soreni? google said "sarani" @_@
and I know sore means "that" so yeah... bleh

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

but it also finds sore ni as being translated as "and" sooo I was partially right then? XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

pffffftt NEVAH! XDDDDDDDDDDD

@w@ bene I want some new anime to watch . recommend or I kick ur ass xD
soreni atashi wa genkide kanjite iru\



FREAKING "ALSO" WAS SO HARD TO REMEMBER HOW IT WAS TRANSLATED , THANK YOU GOOGLE THANK YOU!
Hmmm...did you try out what I told you the other night? Kara no Kyoukai? You can always try out Mushishi, or if you want something a bit older, then Seimei no Moribito is pretty good...

On another hand, I get you some other links...because we had an MH Anime Awards not too long ago...

Also...when you have problems with japanese...feel free to contact me:vbunny

PS: I know some good moves, so no kicking ass:pwnge
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Well we are approving of each other, that's a good start:tem

In the end both are bad as you sad...it doesn't matter, because addicted means addicted, no matter what word is before it:p...but at least we have an excuse, cuz we are mods:p
:lovebunny

Haha, yeah, that is so true. It means that study addict is bad too, right? :derp What a sweet excuse as a mod, indeed. :3

bene, do you have a link where I can download Kara no Kyoukai episodes? Preferably files which are not too big in size, but it doesn't really matter. Thanks in advance! ^__^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

soreni? google said "sarani" @_@
and I know sore means "that" so yeah... bleh

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

but it also finds sore ni as being translated as "and" sooo I was partially right then? XD
It's almost the same thing...sore ni and sara ni...
Sore ni means also, in addition to etc...while sara ni is similar and means furthermore...
E.g...I will not let you kick my ass, also I will get UR bra in one move. (so it's more like an addition to the first sentence and we use sore ni)
I will get UR bra in one move, and then do the move The Mask did. ( I add to the first sentence, but I sort of upgrade it with a similar move...here we use sara ni)

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Sore ni is similar to and, because there's rank equality between the sentences.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

:lovebunny

Haha, yeah, that is so true. It means that study addict is bad too, right? :derp What a sweet excuse as a mod, indeed. :3

bene, do you have a link where I can download Kara no Kyoukai episodes? Preferably files which are not too big in size, but it doesn't really matter. Thanks in advance! ^__^
:squish

Study addicts don't have real life experience usually, so of course that's bad as well...

Kara no Kyoukai...this is the version I used
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=196142

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Unfortunately this is the smallest version...every subbed episode is HD...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:squish

Study addicts don't have real life experience usually, so of course that's bad as well...

Kara no Kyoukai...this is the version I used
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=196142

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Unfortunately this is the smallest version...every subbed episode is HD...
I don't wanna be the green one in that smilie. Bursting up like that reminds me of how fat I am. >__<

Haha, it is true~ I wish I can balance myself between study addict and internet addict. I tend to be the latter one. :3

Thanks, bene! Goodness, the size... It seems like it's gonna take me long to download it. *sigh*

And I didn't know you know Japanese. XD Did you take classes or just self-teaching? :)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

but sore does mean "that" as well right? that's why I was confused when I used it hmmm though if you think about it ni also means to and two xDDDDDDDD so you could use it as a "too" as well xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and get "that too" [my reasoning is weird as usual]

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

that too/as well/ also XDDDDDDDDDD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I don't wanna be the green one in that smilie. Bursting up like that reminds me of how fat I am. >__<

Haha, it is true~ I wish I can balance myself between study addict and internet addict. I tend to be the latter one. :3

Thanks, bene! Goodness, the size... It seems like it's gonna take me long to download it. *sigh*

And I didn't know you know Japanese. XD Did you take classes or just self-teaching? :)
:modsmack...not approving the attitude this time

And no god no...when you speak about balance, you should actually try to lose the word addict...so no internet addict, and no study addict...and that's already balanced

And yeah...but I think it is the smallest around...just download it episode by episode...I always downloaded 2 at the time...one on high priority one on low...

I started out self teaching, got the basics down...then started to go to lessons...it's been 2 years now since I started them, and I have a kanji test tomorrow and I'm quite behind...:darn....no good

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

but sore does mean "that" as well right? that's why I was confused when I used it hmmm though if you think about it ni also means to and two xDDDDDDDD so you could use it as a "too" as well xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and get "that too" [my reasoning is weird as usual]

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

that too/as well/ also XDDDDDDDDDD
:XD...oh yeah...well...all reasonings are theoretically good, if the result is good right?:lmao

Well sore means that...that's true...however soreni is a different thing...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:modsmack...not approving the attitude this time

And no god no...when you speak about balance, you should actually try to lose the word addict...so no internet addict, and no study addict...and that's already balanced

And yeah...but I think it is the smallest around...just download it episode by episode...I always downloaded 2 at the time...one on high priority one on low...

I started out self teaching, got the basics down...then started to go to lessons...it's been 2 years now since I started them, and I have a kanji test tomorrow and I'm quite behind...:darn....no good
Why not? And what's with the smack? :ouch I am indeed fat. Arggh~

Haha, you are true, in that case. Finding balance in life is one of the hardest things to do in life -- if not the hardest itself. :)

Really? I only download one at a time using torrent. Then set the priority to high. I think it would be faster that way..? :O

Wow, that's awesome~ Kanji is troublesome indeed, so don't let it get you down! :D Good luck with the test tomorrow. XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Why not? And what's with the smack? :ouch I am indeed fat. Arggh~

Haha, you are true, in that case. Finding balance in life is one of the hardest things to do in life -- if not the hardest itself. :)

Really? I only download one at a time using torrent. Then set the priority to high. I think it would be faster that way..? :O

Wow, that's awesome~ Kanji is troublesome indeed, so don't let it get you down! :D Good luck with the test tomorrow. XD
Thanks! I need to get down about 100 kanji for tomorrow! Go Bene!:cheerbunny
:XD
And once again...:modsmack...do something about it, don't talk:yelling...if you care of course:noworry...lots of people just don't

And it's not faster...the download speed is the same, so when you set the priority you sort of divide that speed between the files the way you want...if all of them are high, then it's the same as all of them being on normal or low, because the priorities are equal
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Thanks! I need to get down about 100 kanji for tomorrow! Go Bene!:cheerbunny
:XD
And once again...:modsmack...do something about it, don't talk:yelling...if you care of course:noworry...lots of people just don't

And it's not faster...the download speed is the same, so when you set the priority you sort of divide that speed between the files the way you want...if all of them are high, then it's the same as all of them being on normal or low, because the priorities are equal
A hundred! I hope you survived it. You have to. XD

...You're right. I find it hard to do some exercises lately as I can get lazy pretty quickly and easily. I would still go cycling or walking around when I was in my hometown, but now... :oh

Mm, but wouldn't the one file would be downloaded completely faster if I only assign it to one file to download at each time, rather than downloading two files then splitting the speed later on?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

It depends...

Usually if you download just one file, it gets downloaded quicker that's true...but there's no reason to change priority...

It depends a lot on the number of seeds...it doesn't matter if the number is high...but if it's low, and your speed depends on the leechers more than the seeders, then it might cause a problem...

But it's okay...the first episode is amazing:wtf

Actually the entire anime is:lolo
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

yea I mknow

meh I'm so tired , barely came back for a day and I'm facing tones of stress... I want to kill myself...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

yea I mknow

meh I'm so tired , barely came back for a day and I'm facing tones of stress... I want to kill myself...
:gwah....

NOOOOOOOOOOO!...but UR so energetic and all that...well maybe there's a downside to everything...but still...don't be upset:(
Why the stress?:(
(no need to answer btw, just let out UR anger:p)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I dunno what's wrong with you, attracting only hi.....certain people

To like to be on top of things ya know
I am not at fault for others desires....-_-;

...:blink You're not making any sense
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top