Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!
But yeah, you see my point I suppose.


No, Robert Arryn. Changed his name for the show because there was King Robert and Robb Stark....too many Roberts.Like Robyn Arryn?![]()
But yeah, you see my point I suppose.
None that I'm aware of, I think.....what the hell's wrong with you?I think some of the males in the staff are imagining themselves in that sentence...right?...who could it be?
![]()

...to like what?Don't worry...the group events are usually like this...people who bother and people who don't...you can be the one who doesn't bother...I bet we can find somebody to like that



...I can't even get my mind of them...though I don't play as much either...just some that I handpick myself
...which I just demonstrated in an earlier post
...love the attitude again...one more approval




What a sweet excuse as a mod, indeed. :3

...not approving the attitude this time
....no good
...oh yeah...well...all reasonings are theoretically good, if the result is good right?

...if you care of course
...lots of people just don't


....
