Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

It's incredible Bob.

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:-_-
Hmmmm...........
...............
.................
:blink
:drool
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Oh, punch chocolate is awesome! :drool
I think this is my first time hearing the term 'punch chocolate'. And I hate you for posting that picture. *glares*

Punch chocolate? :blink you really do the weirdest things Blai

Don't worry phio-chan, I can promise you that there won't be alcohol in the chocolate.



But there may be in other things.....:plot
Er... You make me worried. I've never been to such parties before... Don't be hard on me, please. =___=
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Don't worry, we'll look after you!! I'll make your drinks myself :kukuku
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

You've never been to such parties before? Ever? :zomg

CUTE!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

@_@
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

What, parties with someone threatening to put something inside my chocolate? No, never. :p

And thanks, goldb! ...Although it made a new worry rises in my heart and mind. :( But I think it would've been better than if bene were the one to make the drinks? XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Oh, I thought you meant like home-parties with liquor, hard-style festivals and that kinda partying :3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

What, parties with someone threatening to put something inside my chocolate? No, never. :p
I'm really trying not to respond to this in my usual way:tem

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Inorite?

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Another person? *suspicious glare* Hoho~

I see. That's great! Hanging out with friends is awesome. Me, well, mostly I spent time at home, online or playing games. I only hang out with my high school friends sometimes. Once I'm back to the city where my college is, I think I'll spend more time outside home, hang out or practice with my choir group. XD

Party? What party? *interested* :hurr
Well if I would sum it up, then I would say...look at my previous post and check the posts I replied to:p

What games to you play? RU by chance a PC player?:shakefist

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Lucky you bene. We had this big-ass festivities in town, total of 15'000 and a majority of chicks.



Obviously I had the night-shift at work :oh
At least you can get out...I'm stuck in the house for days now, because of the rain...and I don't have many friends where I live...so I can relate somehow

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Chocolate! ...Now even though the new title is not as captivating as what I expected, I'm interested. :wtf

But don't put alcohol inside the chocolate, please~ There seems to be lots of drinkers here, bene included... Spare me! =___=
You sound like that's bad:notrust...drinkers =/= drunk

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

What, parties with someone threatening to put something inside my chocolate? No, never. :p

And thanks, goldb! ...Although it made a new worry rises in my heart and mind. :( But I think it would've been better than if bene were the one to make the drinks? XD
Oh really...you think I would take advantage of UR innoncence:kukuku...

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Oh, I thought you meant like home-parties with liquor, hard-style festivals and that kinda partying :3
Or just partying:p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

She's never partied ? :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Oh, I thought you meant like home-parties with liquor, hard-style festivals and that kinda partying :3
Er, actually... Not that one too. XD No liquor except on new year parties, and nothing is really hard-style... The parties I attended to were all 'peaceful'. In your case, it means boring. :p

What games to you play? RU by chance a PC player?:shakefist
No, I'm not really a PC player. I used to be a PS player, but I had retired when I entered the second year of high school. XD Sometimes I still play it, but not much. I'm more addicted to internet lately. As for playing at PC, I downloaded emulators only. Well, I do have The Sims, but not that I played it often anyway... XD

You sound like that's bad:notrust...drinkers =/= drunk

Oh really...you think I would take advantage of UR innoncence:kukuku...
Well, that's true, but still... XD

Oh, won't you, if you could? :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

She's never partied ? :oh
Well I think definitions differ from region to region and age group to age group...and whatever category you can think of
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

But I assume you know what I'm talking about so I thought you could answer that question... :|
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Er, actually... Not that one too. XD No liquor except on new year parties, and nothing is really hard-style... The parties I attended to were all 'peaceful'. In your case, it means boring. :p
No...not boring...it means that it's a party that makes people fresh and not that tired...given that everybody is asleep...which I think is a logical dedution:p
No, I'm not really a PC player. I used to be a PS player, but I had retired when I entered the second year of high school. XD Sometimes I still play it, but not much. I'm more addicted to internet lately. As for playing at PC, I downloaded emulators only. Well, I do have The Sims, but not that I played it often anyway... XD
Hmmm...too bad...there are soo many Pc games out there, and that are still to come...:o...I can't even get my mind of them...though I don't play as much either...just some that I handpick myself
Well, that's true, but still... XD

Oh, won't you, if you could? :hurr
Still what? Drinking is something to be enjoyed, like every other activity on a party...I can have a nice beer while playing a game can't I? Falling on the floor passed out and in ones own puke...now that's nasty...but I don't like nasty...

I have enough selfcontrol.....I think:sweat...which I just demonstrated in an earlier post

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

But I assume you know what I'm talking about so I thought you could answer that question... :|
Well I know and the answer is most probably...a no:oh
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I'm too lazy yo read everything I missed
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I'm too lazy yo read everything I missed
The topic is partying...
What is your definition of partying?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Getting high, getting drunk, having sex, like a punk!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

my definition of partying -_______- too tired to think about it
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

aneki-chan, wheres the catwoman outfit? you bringing that to the party right? :jk
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

meh , it caught dust cuz I put on some weight so not gonna wear it XD
nude should do -shyness goes away when she's tired-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top