Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Oh okay, gotcha.

I'll have a chat with him then. :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I'm not gonna put anything weird in it :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

You promise?

If not...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I prom......:p

Or what? :derp :ck
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I'll execute you.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:wtf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Your puppy eyes are too adorable
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Put some cherry liquor in it.
I love bonbons with cherry liquor inside.
:drool
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Your puppy eyes are too adorable
Adorable doesn't mean that you'll be spared, golb. :-_-

Put some cherry liquor in it.
I love bonbons with cherry liquor inside.
:drool
Does cherry liquor considered alcohol as well? :XD But I think I've eaten chocolate with some kind of liquor inside it, tasted like fruits.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Bene owns a liquior store now!
I want a treat.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Bene owns a liquior store now!
I want a treat.
I think you should join the party. :D

Why are you trying to sabbotage my marriage? :o
Because my marriage failed even before it started I didn't try to sabotage your marriage, goldb. Just stating the truth.:hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

riki-chan tolerates me very much , nothing can ruin us! :smugbunny
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Yeah, I have a very high tolerance level.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

^ ...Sometimes it's not good for your own sake, you know. :fail

I asked an off-topic post, forgot that this is lolo's thread. XD

So, beneatman, how's that book you read last night? (well, last night for me) What do you think of the book? What is the title again? XD
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

hi my fav green.

Hi are you? whats been going on?

bai now
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Bene owns a liquior store now!
I want a treat.
What do you like?

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

^ ...Sometimes it's not good for your own sake, you know. :fail

I asked an off-topic post, forgot that this is lolo's thread. XD

So, beneatman, how's that book you read last night? (well, last night for me) What do you think of the book? What is the title again? XD
I wish I could remember...well there are several books I've read these days...HP series, The Silmarills, and Perdido Street Station...I think I mentioned this last one...it was pretty good, I like utopias, with a certain cyber-punk feel to it...the story was interesting as well...the language that was used was a bit hard for me...English is not my native langauge, so it was hard to deal with some of the phrases words, and even sentence constructions...

But I enjoyed it...I might download some other China Mieville stuff, I'm curious about this world he created

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

hi my fav green.

Hi are you? whats been going on?

bai now
:hurr

I'm fine thanks...having trouble with my net connection these days...but at least I'm all alone and havin fun in the meantime...parents are gone for 10 days, bro gone for another 5, so it's awesome:delerium:dancin

Bai

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Also feel free to continue any convo, even if it has nothing to do with me:XD...there's no such thing as off topic here
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

So does this mean we're having the Costume party at your house? :beer
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

sponge bob made me laugh. :lmao

hmmm
i think it's time to listen to the ocean man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top