Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!
Oh okay, gotcha.
I'll have a chat with him then.
Oh okay, gotcha.
I'll have a chat with him then.







Adorable doesn't mean that you'll be spared, golb.Your puppy eyes are too adorable

Does cherry liquor considered alcohol as well?Put some cherry liquor in it.
I love bonbons with cherry liquor inside.
![]()
But I think I've eaten chocolate with some kind of liquor inside it, tasted like fruits.
Why are you trying to sabbotage my marriage?Adorable doesn't mean that you'll be spared, golb.![]()

I think you should join the party.Bene owns a liquior store now!
I want a treat.

Why are you trying to sabbotage my marriage?![]()



What do you like?Bene owns a liquior store now!
I want a treat.
I wish I could remember...well there are several books I've read these days...HP series, The Silmarills, and Perdido Street Station...I think I mentioned this last one...it was pretty good, I like utopias, with a certain cyber-punk feel to it...the story was interesting as well...the language that was used was a bit hard for me...English is not my native langauge, so it was hard to deal with some of the phrases words, and even sentence constructions...^ ...Sometimes it's not good for your own sake, you know.
I asked an off-topic post, forgot that this is lolo's thread. XD
So, beneatman, how's that book you read last night? (well, last night for me) What do you think of the book? What is the title again? XD
hi my fav green.
Hi are you? whats been going on?
bai now



...there's no such thing as off topic here

i always have my pikachu costume with me....just in caseSo does this mean we're having the Costume party at your house?![]()