Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

aneki inviting asc to join her and bene? Oh my God I think my view of Romanians completely changed I fucking adore you!

Are all Romanian girls like this bene?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Is this becoming the official whip orgy thread? :ck I'm in if asce-chan is in :cheez
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Is this becoming the official whip orgy thread? :ck I'm in if asce-chan is in :cheez
Yay, choco nipples FTW. :hurr

*imagines everyone cuddling in wintertime under the blankets* :drool
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Stop imagining such disturbing things :gwah

choco nipples? :lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

cuddling? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

WhatisthisIdonteven :gwah
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

xio wanna join in? XDDDDDD

I just watched zatoichi

don't watch it -_____- not worth it

same for "Priest" [the one from 2011 my bro showed it to me ...wtf is that lame dialogue? meh]

now I'm off to bed -salutes major bene , major xi0 and the rest of the platoon-

dun ask ...t'was the first thing that came to mind

i'm off to dream about samurais and shit XD

[bene my earlier mood passed , the nyaonyao helped XD]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

...no...only an individual is deserving of my love :noworry

And I'm easily a Colonel or General is bene is a Major :yelling
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

...no...only an individual is deserving of my love :noworry

And I'm easily a Colonel or General is bene is a Major :yelling
:luv Awwwwwwwwwww. Tell us! Is it a girl or a boy? :spaz
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Dum, dum, dum, Bene what have you done?
Dum, dum, dum it's the sound of my gun.
Dum, dum, dum, Bene what have you done?
Dum, dum, dum it's the sound

Bene's got a gun
Bene's got a gun
His whole world's come undone
From lookin' straight at the sun
What did Naruto members do?
What did they put you through?
They said when Bene was arrested
they found him underneath a spoiler thread
But man, they had it comin' Now that Bene's got a gun
He ain't never gonna be the same.

Sucks...that was a stupid and fail humor :arro
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Don't console him! :yelling ......don't you know what happens to babies when you console them too much?! They grow-up mentally stunted :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Like Robyn Arryn? :jk
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Does that mean you cuddle bene when he's cold too? just like cats :hurr



:comfort
More like he does that to me. I am the one in wintertime after all.

Don't tell anyone, but Bene is squishy.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Don't console him! :yelling ......don't you know what happens to babies when you console them too much?! They grow-up mentally stunted :derp
Yes, I can see THAT....lololololoooooooool
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

It seems like when the cat isn't home...you rats are havin's fun:derp

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

aneki inviting asc to join her and bene? Oh my God I think my view of Romanians completely changed I fucking adore you!

Are all Romanian girls like this bene?
Why do you think I'm tellin everyone to come here...the drinks are cheap too

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Is this becoming the official whip orgy thread? :ck I'm in if asce-chan is in :cheez
Yay, choco nipples FTW. :hurr

*imagines everyone cuddling in wintertime under the blankets* :drool
Stop imagining such disturbing things :gwah

choco nipples? :lmao
cuddling? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It's cold and cuddling in the cold is so good!



Yeah, just like cats. =^.^=
WhatisthisIdonteven :gwah
Well I think that the sauna is the best place or sth like this...

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

xio wanna join in? XDDDDDD

I just watched zatoichi

don't watch it -_____- not worth it

same for "Priest" [the one from 2011 my bro showed it to me ...wtf is that lame dialogue? meh]

now I'm off to bed -salutes major bene , major xi0 and the rest of the platoon-

dun ask ...t'was the first thing that came to mind

i'm off to dream about samurais and shit XD

[bene my earlier mood passed , the nyaonyao helped XD]
Zatoichi is funny:tem

And I'm glad...that song can really lift spirits...in short versions....cuz it can be annoying afterwards...there is a 6 hour version:gwah

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

...no...only an individual is deserving of my love :noworry

And I'm easily a Colonel or General is bene is a Major :yelling
:luv Awwwwwwwwwww. Tell us! Is it a girl or a boy? :spaz
I think some of the males in the staff are imagining themselves in that sentence...right?:jk...who could it be?:3c

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Dum, dum, dum, Bene what have you done?
Dum, dum, dum it's the sound of my gun.
Dum, dum, dum, Bene what have you done?
Dum, dum, dum it's the sound

Bene's got a gun
Bene's got a gun
His whole world's come undone
From lookin' straight at the sun
What did Naruto members do?
What did they put you through?
They said when Bene was arrested
they found him underneath a spoiler thread
But man, they had it comin' Now that Bene's got a gun
He ain't never gonna be the same.

Sucks...that was a stupid and fail humor :arro
At least the chosen track was great...I'm a fan:headbang

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

You wish it were a boy don't you :derp

I was simply saying that group "events" are too much trouble to be bothered with. One person is enough.
Don't worry...the group events are usually like this...people who bother and people who don't...you can be the one who doesn't bother...I bet we can find somebody to like that

I am definitely a person who bothers, btw:hurr...

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Does that mean you cuddle bene when he's cold too? just like cats :hurr



:comfort
Actually I do that most of the time...when it's cold and I can't find her...I just look under the blanket...and...then...:hurr
:faint
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

More like he does that to me. I am the one in wintertime after all.

Don't tell anyone, but Bene is squishy.
:wub so you wear bene like a fur coat then? :jk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top