Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.
Don't worry guys, I believe in YOUth!!!
Don't worry guys, I believe in YOUth!!!


I think it's safe to say, Thank you Gai-SenseiDon't worry guys, I believe in YOUth!!!![]()
and me.Eh, there is still me, jorped, bbb, and all the others![]()
(I never have the intention to become mod anyway...
)OMG... The mushroom-head sensei is in here? o.OI think it's safe to say, Thank you Gai-Sensei![]()
yes he is!!



Phio is a mod![]()
Yeah, he did. ^^" But what's with the face, Banana-chan? >__<Trust Me BBB, I did the same exact thing when I say her thread in the Meet the moderators section
Eh, there is still me, jorped, bbb, and all the others![]()
I'm not leaving you guys, you know... I'll still hang out here on MZ, so don't say so... Or do you guys really want me to leave?and me.(I never have the intention to become mod anyway...
)

It was just unexpected phio nothing wrong with you being a modYeah, he did. ^^" But what's with the face, Banana-chan? >__<

Haha, I guess so. It's unexpected even for me, so I can understand. XDIt was just unexpected phio nothing wrong with you being a mod![]()
Then I have no choice but to challenge you with...Pfff Black Gai is still better!!
![]()

I wonder who that could beI'm not leaving you guys, you know... I'll still hang out here on MZ, so don't say so... Or do you guys really want me to leave?
(I think someone here wants me to be gone for good, though, as she always told me. :3)

There's no other awesome Gai smilie!!!Then I have no choice but to challenge you with...
PAPER ROCK SCISSORS game!!!

And there are still more of kakashi smilies....There's no other awesome Gai smilie!!!![]()

And I just added your sarcasm a bit more.I was being sarcastic Phio :3

My Set is from Pokemon :3And I just added your sarcasm a bit more.
Now I wonder what series are your set from. ...Digimon? Pokemon? Other -mon?
*ignores the fact that his own thread is dead*