Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Don't worry guys, I believe in YOUth!!! :Gaipose
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Don't worry guys, I believe in YOUth!!! :Gaipose
I think it's safe to say, Thank you Gai-Sensei :thumbs
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Eh, there is still me, jorped, bbb, and all the others :scry
and me. :) (I never have the intention to become mod anyway... :p)

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

I think it's safe to say, Thank you Gai-Sensei :thumbs
OMG... The mushroom-head sensei is in here? o.O
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

:bmgai yes he is!!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Then I shall call on scarecrow-sensei! :kkt
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Pfff Black Gai is still better!! :bmgai

:hip
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Phio is a mod :blink
Trust Me BBB, I did the same exact thing when I say her thread in the Meet the moderators section
Yeah, he did. ^^" But what's with the face, Banana-chan? >__<

Eh, there is still me, jorped, bbb, and all the others :scry
and me. :) (I never have the intention to become mod anyway... :p)
I'm not leaving you guys, you know... I'll still hang out here on MZ, so don't say so... Or do you guys really want me to leave? :crying

(I think someone here wants me to be gone for good, though, as she always told me. :3)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Yeah, he did. ^^" But what's with the face, Banana-chan? >__<
It was just unexpected phio nothing wrong with you being a mod :love
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

It was just unexpected phio nothing wrong with you being a mod :love
Haha, I guess so. It's unexpected even for me, so I can understand. XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Pfff Black Gai is still better!! :bmgai

:hip
Then I have no choice but to challenge you with... :kkchidori








PAPER ROCK SCISSORS game!!!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

I'm not leaving you guys, you know... I'll still hang out here on MZ, so don't say so... Or do you guys really want me to leave? :crying

(I think someone here wants me to be gone for good, though, as she always told me. :3)
I wonder who that could be :shifty
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

I actually have given enough hints about who this person is. Any other "she" between us than me? :3
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

I was being sarcastic Phio :3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

*cough*
Uhm. I think someone is talking about me.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

There's no other awesome Gai smilie!!! :crying
And there are still more of kakashi smilies.... :kkanbu
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

I was being sarcastic Phio :3
And I just added your sarcasm a bit more. :hurr

Now I wonder what series are your set from. ...Digimon? Pokemon? Other -mon?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

And I just added your sarcasm a bit more. :hurr

Now I wonder what series are your set from. ...Digimon? Pokemon? Other -mon?
My Set is from Pokemon :3

It's a paraody for Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

kevin, you need to keep your thread a little more active :shifty *ignores the fact that his own thread is dead*
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

I will try to keep it alive... No one hardly visits it anymore :scry
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Hahaha~ Then I'll visit ur thread more often. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top