Really? I think learning by teaching someone else works the best. In that case, I would have to dig everything I have studied and explain it to others so that they would understand. That means my understanding is being tested as well. Sometimes I learn faster that way. But people have different study method, so just choose which one works for you best. ^^
Aye I is a promoted and now senior =D lol it feels weird since i was a freshman and now im on my last year already! I do have to worry about studying though in sept, since we get all 1st year subject test >< at least in bio =s anywho i also have a project to finish in summer not everything is flowery and nice here D=
I think learning by teaching someone else works the best. In that case, I would have to dig everything I have studied and explain it to others so that they would understand.
Aye I is a promoted and now senior =D lol it feels weird since i was a freshman and now im on my last year already! I do have to worry about studying though in sept, since we get all 1st year subject test >< at least in bio =s anywho i also have a project to finish in summer not everything is flowery and nice here D=
How is yo summer so far ? We don't have seasons over here so it sucks, I know people who hate summer but I wish for the seasons (although its always summer here).
A project is not so bad and wow, your last year..
GO FOR IT
I can't sing, I sound like a frog
I'm not loving anyone tho, I just like the words "Ai no Uta" and the name song of love.
..
I know it's weird
But if you want to know who I really love..
I can't sing, I sound like a frog
I'm not loving anyone tho, I just like the words "Ai no Uta" and the name song of love.
..
I know it's weird
But if you want to know who I really love..
Tips for chasing girls? I don't think there are any...I mean you just chase them...like chasing the bus...btw, there's a saying here...there are two things a man doesn't run after...the bus and women
Tips to what to do after you managed to chase down and corner a girl...there are plenty...but you wouldn't corner a girl would you, I mean you love everyone
How is yo summer so far ? We don't have seasons over here so it sucks, I know people who hate summer but I wish for the seasons (although its always summer here).
A project is not so bad and wow, your last year..
GO FOR IT
I am MELTING but swimming helps even though i dont go a lot, I have private lessons once a week not so bad and its pretty much epic though i should study more >< just need to get rid of the bloody project!! Its summer... ...thats my expression most of the time in it
Disneys the Princess and the frog is proof and also the pixar one no its a disney one too meet the robinsons xD
Your excuse just got kicked in the behind by kids movies Zel!
Miracles
Really!
Do you have tips for chasing girls
Tips for chasing girls? I don't think there are any...I mean you just chase them:bee...like chasing the bus...btw, there's a saying here...there are two things a man doesn't run after...the bus and women
Tips to what to do after you managed to chase down and corner a girl...there are plenty...but you wouldn't corner a girl would you, I mean you love everyone
I am MELTING but swimming helps even though i dont go a lot, I have private lessons once a week not so bad and its pretty much epic though i should study more >< just need to get rid of the bloody project!! Its summer... ...thats my expression most of the time in it
I know freestyle and breast stroke
been years since I attended swimming lessons.
Stop procrastinating like baka and get on it
Disneys the Princess and the frog is proof and also the pixar one no its a disney one too meet the robinsons xD
Your excuse just got kicked in the behind by kids movies Zel!
I don't think of them because I'm not so interested in them.
I do know they just had a match with Malaysia and that foreigners in the
team is better than singaporeans.
Indeed. Aww, such a man~ I'm proud of you! ...as a friend. No weird thoughts!
Yeah, monogatari means story. I forgot what saiunkoku means. I think it's about a palace in the cloud or something like that. The story is about a young lady who wants to work at the palace to help improve the lives of the people. But because she's a girl, she has to face lots of problems. Even more since the king falls in love with her.
I don't think of them because I'm not so interested in them.
I do know they just had a match with Malaysia and that foreigners in the
team is better than singaporeans.
Funny that my team seems to be in the same situation. We beat Turkmenistan a while ago, and people seemed like we won some kind of 10 tons of gold (lol, Umineko). This is waaaayyy too quick to celebrate it. =___=
Yeah, monogatari means story. I forgot what saiunkoku means. I think it's about a palace in the cloud or something like that. The story is about a young lady who wants to work at the palace to help improve the lives of the people. But because she's a girl, she has to face lots of problems. Even more since the king falls in love with her.
Do you know I actually saw this anime before ? Back then I was watching some hong kong movie trailers on youtube and I saw this, a segment of it in Cantonese
I was like, did Hong Kong animated this or something?
But yeah, of course it wasn't them
but there is a cantonese dub of this, it must be a good anime then.
I thought its a song by Akiko because you usually only talk about akiko song..
but this song
I like it! and such a sweet couple.
Funny that my team seems to be in the same situation. We beat Turkmenistan a while ago, and people seemed like we won some kind of 10 tons of gold (lol, Umineko). This is waaaayyy too quick to celebrate it. =___=
A MIRACLE!
I hope someone else port it from ps3 to pc again with the voices..there's only ep1 now with the voices
or I could go get a ps3....but I don't have the savings for it yet and a ps4 is coming out.
I wonder who'll do their voices tho, but with this does it mean that Chiru anime is possible
I did i started like today and plan on getting rid of half of it before i go abroad xD I am not doing what you said there, i just wanted a month off after a hellish school year!
Funny that my team seems to be in the same situation. We beat Turkmenistan a while ago, and people seemed like we won some kind of 10 tons of gold (lol, Umineko). This is waaaayyy too quick to celebrate it. =___=