The Bravery

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ai no Uta!

Really? I think learning by teaching someone else works the best. In that case, I would have to dig everything I have studied and explain it to others so that they would understand. That means my understanding is being tested as well. Sometimes I learn faster that way. But people have different study method, so just choose which one works for you best. ^^
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ai no Uta!

Hrm yeah, I hate studying with others because I get distracted so easily; I'll never learn anything that way :XD

Anyways is you exam already over Zelx? If not, good luck! Otherwise, how'd you go?

Also which song of love are you singing; and which lucky lady are you singing it to, Figaro? :hurr
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ai no Uta!

Rave you got promoted right? That's why you don't have to worry bout studies
..
for now
Aye I is a promoted and now senior =D lol it feels weird since i was a freshman and now im on my last year already! I do have to worry about studying though in sept, since we get all 1st year subject test >< at least in bio =s anywho i also have a project to finish in summer :-_- not everything is flowery and nice here D=
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Ai no Uta!

Who are you loving Zeltrax? That you have to sing about it?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ai no Uta!

Who are you loving Zeltrax? That you have to sing about it?
OHHH juicy Zel's turned to Figaro? :hurr tell us boy, our advice shall grant you miracles ;D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ai no Uta!

I think learning by teaching someone else works the best. In that case, I would have to dig everything I have studied and explain it to others so that they would understand.
This is true, I tried it before and my friends all ended up like me


failing the test!

There, I can't teach :fail

Hrm yeah, I hate studying with others because I get distracted so easily; I'll never learn anything that way :XD
ITA.

Anyways is you exam already over Zelx? If not, good luck! Otherwise, how'd you go?
Thanks and I wish it was over :darn
Like, really really wish.
37 days left :s
Also which song of love are you singing; and which lucky lady are you singing it to, Figaro? :hurr
I had to google figaro :lmao
But no, I'm not singing to her.


Aye I is a promoted and now senior =D lol it feels weird since i was a freshman and now im on my last year already! I do have to worry about studying though in sept, since we get all 1st year subject test >< at least in bio =s anywho i also have a project to finish in summer :-_- not everything is flowery and nice here D=
How is yo summer so far ? We don't have seasons over here so it sucks, I know people who hate summer but I wish for the seasons (although its always summer here).
A project is not so bad and wow, your last year..
GO FOR IT :p


Who are you loving Zeltrax? That you have to sing about it?
I can't sing, I sound like a frog :oh
I'm not loving anyone tho, I just like the words "Ai no Uta" and the name song of love.
..
I know it's weird :sweatdrop
But if you want to know who I really love..


I love everyone!


Oh come on, you expected something else from me?

OHHH juicy Zel's turned to Figaro? :hurr tell us boy, our advice shall grant you miracles ;D
Miracles :zomg
Really!
Do you have tips for chasing girls :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ai no Uta!

This is true, I tried it before and my friends all ended up like me


failing the test!

There, I can't teach :fail
Meh. That's too bad. I think some people do have a hard time explaining something, eh? Sometimes even I do. :3

I can't sing, I sound like a frog :oh
I'm not loving anyone tho, I just like the words "Ai no Uta" and the name song of love.
..
I know it's weird :sweatdrop
But if you want to know who I really love..


I love everyone!


Oh come on, you expected something else from me?
Even frogs can sing. I think.

And I really expected something from you. It's already time, Zelx. Just mention it and we'll all help you. :hurr

Have you ever watched or read a series called Saiunkoku Monogatari, Zelx?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Ai no Uta!

Miracles :zomg
Really!
Do you have tips for chasing girls :hurr
Tips for chasing girls? I don't think there are any...I mean you just chase them:bees...like chasing the bus:p...btw, there's a saying here...there are two things a man doesn't run after...the bus and women
Tips to what to do after you managed to chase down and corner a girl...there are plenty...but you wouldn't corner a girl would you, I mean you love everyone:3c
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ai no Uta!

I let them chase me :hip :gorgy
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ai no Uta!

How is yo summer so far ? We don't have seasons over here so it sucks, I know people who hate summer but I wish for the seasons (although its always summer here).
A project is not so bad and wow, your last year..
GO FOR IT
I am MELTING :-_- but swimming helps even though i dont go a lot, I have private lessons once a week not so bad and its pretty much epic though i should study more >< just need to get rid of the bloody project!! Its summer...:wtf ...thats my expression most of the time in it
Even frogs can sing. I think.

And I really expected something from you. It's already time, Zelx. Just mention it and we'll all help you. :hurr

Have you ever watched or read a series called Saiunkoku Monogatari, Zelx?
Disneys the Princess and the frog is proof and also the pixar one no its a disney one too meet the robinsons xD
Your excuse just got kicked in the behind by kids movies Zel!

Miracles
Really!
Do you have tips for chasing girls
Chivalry...when girls find out it aint dead they love it :super
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ai no Uta!

Even frogs can sing. I think.
Frogs do sing..using frog as an example was my mistake..

And I really expected something from you. It's already time, Zelx. Just mention it and we'll all help you.
No! A man fight his own battles! Haha..

Have you ever watched or read a series called Saiunkoku Monogatari, Zelx?
Um..no..what is it about :blink Monogatari means story right?


Tips for chasing girls? I don't think there are any...I mean you just chase them:bee...like chasing the bus:p...btw, there's a saying here...there are two things a man doesn't run after...the bus and women
Hmm..
then what do you run after :3c ?
Tips to what to do after you managed to chase down and corner a girl...there are plenty...but you wouldn't corner a girl would you, I mean you love everyone:3c
You got me there. I have nothing smart to say to this :faint
But that also means everyone loves me..right..



I let them chase me :hip :gorgy
LUCKY BASTARD :yelling


I am MELTING :-_- but swimming helps even though i dont go a lot, I have private lessons once a week not so bad and its pretty much epic though i should study more >< just need to get rid of the bloody project!! Its summer...:wtf ...thats my expression most of the time in it
I know freestyle and breast stroke :headscratch
been years since I attended swimming lessons.
Stop procrastinating like baka and get on it :eyeroll

Disneys the Princess and the frog is proof and also the pixar one no its a disney one too meet the robinsons xD
Your excuse just got kicked in the behind by kids movies Zel!
Okay maybe not a frog, but something else that can't sing.
Happy now :crying



Chivalry...when girls find out it aint dead they love it :super
Lies. My level of chivalry is so high so why no love from anyone :worrybunny
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Ai no Uta!

What do you think of the singopore national football team?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ai no Uta!

I don't think of them because I'm not so interested in them.
I do know they just had a match with Malaysia and that foreigners in the
team is better than singaporeans.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ai no Uta!

Frogs do sing..using frog as an example was my mistake..


No! A man fight his own battles! Haha..



Um..no..what is it about :blink Monogatari means story right?
Indeed. Aww, such a man~ I'm proud of you! ...as a friend. No weird thoughts! :yelling

Yeah, monogatari means story. I forgot what saiunkoku means. I think it's about a palace in the cloud or something like that. The story is about a young lady who wants to work at the palace to help improve the lives of the people. But because she's a girl, she has to face lots of problems. Even more since the king falls in love with her. :)

I wanted to show you the ED song of the anime.


I don't think of them because I'm not so interested in them.
I do know they just had a match with Malaysia and that foreigners in the
team is better than singaporeans.
Funny that my team seems to be in the same situation. We beat Turkmenistan a while ago, and people seemed like we won some kind of 10 tons of gold (lol, Umineko). This is waaaayyy too quick to celebrate it. =___=
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ai no Uta!

Huh, procrastinate? Like me?

But I could swim ages ago. It's like a crime to not be able to swim in Australia. As a matter of fact, I even play water polo in the summer.

:XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ai no Uta!

Indeed. Aww, such a man~ I'm proud of you! ...as a friend. No weird thoughts! :yelling
What did you think I was thinking :?bunny

Yeah, monogatari means story. I forgot what saiunkoku means. I think it's about a palace in the cloud or something like that. The story is about a young lady who wants to work at the palace to help improve the lives of the people. But because she's a girl, she has to face lots of problems. Even more since the king falls in love with her. :)
Do you know I actually saw this anime before ? Back then I was watching some hong kong movie trailers on youtube and I saw this, a segment of it in Cantonese :o
I was like, did Hong Kong animated this or something?
But yeah, of course it wasn't them :sweatdrop
but there is a cantonese dub of this, it must be a good anime then.

I wanted to show you the ED song of the anime.

I thought its a song by Akiko because you usually only talk about akiko song..
but this song :wtf
I like it! and such a sweet couple.



Funny that my team seems to be in the same situation. We beat Turkmenistan a while ago, and people seemed like we won some kind of 10 tons of gold (lol, Umineko). This is waaaayyy too quick to celebrate it. =___=
10 tons of gold is alot ye know :eyeroll
But its better than sg team :notrust
I'm sure they tried their best too but yeah..I'm just not confident in them yet.

:zomg

Chiru is getting a PS3 port! Erika and Dlanor and Will and Lion get voices!
:zomg
A MIRACLE!
I hope someone else port it from ps3 to pc again with the voices..there's only ep1 now with the voices :(
or I could go get a ps3....but I don't have the savings for it yet and a ps4 is coming out.
I wonder who'll do their voices tho, but with this does it mean that Chiru anime is possible :zomg

oh and also the voice of tooya, the god!


Huh, procrastinate? Like me?
I'm pretty sure you are a hard worker :o
But I could swim ages ago. It's like a crime to not be able to swim in Australia. As a matter of fact, I even play water polo in the summer.

:XD
Water polo..is like volley ball right :blink
 
Last edited by a moderator:

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ai no Uta!

I know freestyle and breast stroke
been years since I attended swimming lessons.
Stop procrastinating like baka and get on it
lol whaaat....

I did i started like today and plan on getting rid of half of it before i go abroad xD I am not doing what you said there, i just wanted a month off after a hellish school year! :yelling

Lies. My level of chivalry is so high so why no love from anyone :worrybunny
Than come to my country here chivalry is found in like 1 in a hundred people the girls will love you you'd be the exotic gentlemen ^^ :dancin

Okay maybe not a frog, but something else that can't sing.
Happy now
Particularly yes :derp

Funny that my team seems to be in the same situation. We beat Turkmenistan a while ago, and people seemed like we won some kind of 10 tons of gold (lol, Umineko). This is waaaayyy too quick to celebrate it. =___=
If we ever do something like that i thionk we'de have a country wide festival i mean we are soooo bad at football ><
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ai no Uta!

@RaveDragon: Do Malta chicks like chocolate?
That face...should i reply ... oh well, Yes, a lot of them do
 
Top