- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Ai no Uta!
Meh, no. I don't listen to too many other artists as much as I listened to Akiko (yeah, I checked all her albums), but I discovered some of nice songs from anime. And Saikou no Kataomoi is definitely nice. Especially if you know what happened between the couple and the meaning of the lyrics. ^__^
s
Really? Well, you see, Indonesia's team usually do pretty well at the beginning, but then messed up somehow in the middle that it makes peoeple angry or disappointed. XD

Nothing. I was just worried that your thoughts usually love to go wander someplace strange.What did you think I was thinking![]()
LOL, really? An anime commercial at a movie trailer? Now that's new for me. XDDo you know I actually saw this anime before ? Back then I was watching some hong kong movie trailers on youtube and I saw this, a segment of it in Cantonese
I was like, did Hong Kong animated this or something?
But yeah, of course it wasn't them
but there is a cantonese dub of this, it must be a good anime then.
I thought its a song by Akiko because you usually only talk about akiko song..
but this song
I like it! and such a sweet couple.
Meh, no. I don't listen to too many other artists as much as I listened to Akiko (yeah, I checked all her albums), but I discovered some of nice songs from anime. And Saikou no Kataomoi is definitely nice. Especially if you know what happened between the couple and the meaning of the lyrics. ^__^
I know.10 tons of gold is alot ye know
But its better than sg team
I'm sure they tried their best too but yeah..I'm just not confident in them yet.
sReally? Well, you see, Indonesia's team usually do pretty well at the beginning, but then messed up somehow in the middle that it makes peoeple angry or disappointed. XD
Ahahahaha~ That should be nice. You guys should hire some international players and hold an audition for football players then.If we ever do something like that i thionk we'de have a country wide festival i mean we are soooo bad at football ><






and i dont even care though 





dont die we'de miss you're comebacks! or something 
not real but virtual still fun.
)


