The Bravery

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ai no Uta!

What did you think I was thinking :?bunny
Nothing. I was just worried that your thoughts usually love to go wander someplace strange.

Do you know I actually saw this anime before ? Back then I was watching some hong kong movie trailers on youtube and I saw this, a segment of it in Cantonese :o
I was like, did Hong Kong animated this or something?
But yeah, of course it wasn't them :sweatdrop
but there is a cantonese dub of this, it must be a good anime then.


I thought its a song by Akiko because you usually only talk about akiko song..
but this song :wtf
I like it! and such a sweet couple.
LOL, really? An anime commercial at a movie trailer? Now that's new for me. XD
Meh, no. I don't listen to too many other artists as much as I listened to Akiko (yeah, I checked all her albums), but I discovered some of nice songs from anime. And Saikou no Kataomoi is definitely nice. Especially if you know what happened between the couple and the meaning of the lyrics. ^__^

10 tons of gold is alot ye know :eyeroll
But its better than sg team :notrust
I'm sure they tried their best too but yeah..I'm just not confident in them yet.
I know. :nods
Really? Well, you see, Indonesia's team usually do pretty well at the beginning, but then messed up somehow in the middle that it makes peoeple angry or disappointed. XD

If we ever do something like that i thionk we'de have a country wide festival i mean we are soooo bad at football ><
Ahahahaha~ That should be nice. You guys should hire some international players and hold an audition for football players then. :XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ai no Uta!

Ahahahaha~ That should be nice. You guys should hire some international players and hold an audition for football players then.
:XD too bad we have immigrants who take tax money and even if we didnt have these poor fellas who do you think would come to play for us with our measly pay? we no Italy my friend and goodness we're against them in next world cup...we soooo screwwwwed! :crying and i dont even care though :lmao
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ai no Uta!

Then Malta brace yourselves for the arrival of Bobby Gold! :fangirl

:hip
What have i done? :crying Im so soooryyy...jkjk Malta will welcome you with open arms i believe :XD

Need a bodyguard? :hip
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ai no Uta!

What have i done? :crying Im so soooryyy...jkjk Malta will welcome you with open arms i believe :XD

Need a bodyguard? :hip
You've created a monster!! :kukuku

I don't need a bodyguard :hip, but you're welcome to be my guide and interpreter :thumbs
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ai no Uta!

Man, today was a terrible day.
Anyway phio, it was "related videos" of youtube besides the movie commercial so I clicked on it and saw that.

and I don't really care about soccer..
I know. Kill me now.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------


anyone played harvest moon ?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

You've created a monster!!

I don't need a bodyguard , but you're welcome to be my guide and interpreter
Ill interpret the maltese for you but you're lucky, english is also a big language here only the very oldies might not know how to speak it but everyone else does ^^
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ai no Uta!

Man, today was a terrible day.
Anyway phio, it was "related videos" of youtube besides the movie commercial so I clicked on it and saw that.

and I don't really care about soccer..
I know. Kill me now.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------


anyone played harvest moon ?
Why should I kill you? Not that I care about it much too here, you know. :p

I jumped here right after I saw your title. You're playing Harvest Moon now, Zelx? Which version? :zomg
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ai no Uta!

Man, today was a terrible day.
Anyway phio, it was "related videos" of youtube besides the movie commercial so I clicked on it and saw that.

and I don't really care about soccer..
I know. Kill me now.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------


anyone played harvest moon ?
really you should love yourself more :-_- dont die we'de miss you're comebacks! or something :sweatdrop
I wanted to play that game but i couldn find it is it as fun as it looks?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ai no Uta!

I wanted to play that game but i couldn find it is it as fun as it looks?
Of courseeee~
One biggest weakness of this game, in my opinion, is boredom. I think you can feel bored easily because throughout the years you will always do the same job: taking care of your farm, visiting and making friends with the townspeople, participating in festivals, and such. There are few things to reach, but you either can achieve them right away or you have to wait pretty long to be able to get it (for example, it can only happened on 4th year). But all in all, it is an awesome RPG game, peaceful and fun! ^_^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Ill interpret the maltese for you but you're lucky, english is also a big language here only the very oldies might not know how to speak it but everyone else does ^^
Oh ok that's alright then!! :thumbs
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Harvest Moon is fun because of the sense of achievement you feel
when you..
buy your first cow
buy your first sheep
upgraded your Farmhouse to a mansion
sold all your pineapples during summer and get rich
and finally, when you married a hot wife :hurr


Not playing it now, plan to during my holidays.
Ah nature :pleased not real but virtual still fun.
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Good. I entrust you with the mission of playing HM during your holidays. You. must. not. fail! :hurr

Harvest Moon is fun because of the sense of achievement you feel
when you..
buy your first cow
buy your first sheep
upgraded your Farmhouse to a mansion
sold all your pineapples during summer and get rich
and finally, when you married a hot wife :hurr
And also, when you get to
win the swimming festival (in Back to Nature)
win the horse racing festival
celebrate festivals with your husband/wife
see your farm land all occupied with plants or grass
see money coming to you like a stream even if you only being lazy around (what are sprites for? :3c)
and finally, spending all those money like crazy during winter :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

I noticed that you mention Catherine in the one of the video game threads. Are you playing it right now? If so, for what console? If you have a PS3, pm me your PSN ID and I'll add you! :)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Hi riki :bye
I don't have a ps3 and I don't intend to buy it, I'm going to either purchase the
new nintendo console or the ps4 in the future.
As for Catherine, I played it over at my friends sleepover on his xbox
and we were all taking turns trying to clear the hard stages.
Have you tried Catherine yet?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Yeah, I tried a little bit of it. I still need to continue playing it. :sweat
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Haha, it's really interesting and there's something you won't miss feeling while playing it..
panic :sweat
I do hope that since they are done with Catherine they might start or continue Persona 5 :wtf
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

I do hope that since they are done with Catherine they might start or continue Persona 5 :wtf
I haven't even finished my P3 and P4... :crying If there is a P5, would you prefer it to be a continuation from the previous series or completely new again, like what we have with P3 and P4? :)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

I doubt they'll make a sequel but I would prefer a new storyline.
I don't know about persona 4 but persona 3 was a great experience.
I really enjoyed the story and it's too bad there's no persona 3 Anime but at least
there's still p4 Anime to look forward to.
Been listening to a lot of persona 3 soundtracks too, not sure why :headscratch
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

P3 soundtracks are pretty good. I particularly like the theme of Velvet Room; a bit creepy but beautiful nonetheless. And I saw someone at my campus who can play that theme on piano. OMG. :wtf I also like the background music of the town, when the main character go to stations or plaza. :3
The OP of P3 doesn't make me that impressed, but it's still pretty good. :)

Now I really want to try P4. Moreover, this is holiday... But if I play again, I'll totally be an anti-social person; switching from my PlayStation to laptop to TV and so on. :P
 
Top