Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

This comment made me smirk :amuse

But seriously, mind to explain why is that?
Because the posts were so less compared to all the other games I've played and nobody is pointing
at anyone seriously enough like in the past games.
I lost, I know but it was also quite easy to kill when usually people catch on the serial killer or pay more attention to them.
As compared to the other games..this one is boring.
Can't really blame anyone tho.
 

Devil Hunter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
Israel
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

On a completely unrelated note I love your avatar Devil Hunter. Fan of the game?
Sorry for late reply.
Yeah, a big fan. Not quite as excited for the sequel to XIII though. XIII-2, I mean.

I dunno guys. If the people on this forum were actually serious about mafia they should go read the mafia wiki :fail

As it stands we're all just messing around really.
Actually I have read up all about the mafia game and I will even say I could probably host one in the near future. It seems like it could be more fun being host. ^^
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm interested in a new game... I could possibly host it... I've read up on the Mafia Wiki and am Particpating on their site...
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

:zomg Kdowns; you in a newbie game?

What's your username?

Also I've only played one game; couldn't be bothered joining another because it takes really long to finish large normals...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

:zomg Kdowns; you in a newbie game?

What's your username?

Also I've only played one game; couldn't be bothered joining another because it takes really long to finish large normals...
xD My Username there is Kdowns also... I am so unoriginal xD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Hrm, you in any games right now?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

This game is super dead guys...let's put it on hiatus.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

it just came from 2 month hiatus though. It was dead coz only newbies played
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

TBH we all suck at the game...
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Its no ones fault, life called a lot of players from the game, it was the first time i played and a lo of newbies posted interesting stuff...remember i cant compare to previous games so
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Its no ones fault, life called a lot of players from the game, it was the first time i played and a lo of newbies posted interesting stuff...remember i cant compare to previous games so
u an always check out the previous games threads
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It's okay, it might not be the best but it was still fun.
Let's get over it and someone else should host a new game.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I could possibly host if no one objects to it.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Sure, go ahead, I have no objections.
Not sure about the rest but they can't be choosers when no one is stepping up yet.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Im with Zeltrax if there are no objections and you want to then do it ^^
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Signs ups for Mafia Game 13 have started with me hosting it :kukuku
Oh and BTW it will have a theme SO GO GO GO
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm in.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm in
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Heh. You think playing a game or two on Mafiascum has made you a big man?? :lmao

I'm in.

And are you going to go with an unbroken setup, or are you just going to give everyone power roles?? :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top