- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
at anyone seriously enough like in the past games.
I lost, I know but it was also quite easy to kill when usually people catch on the serial killer or pay more attention to them.
As compared to the other games..this one is boring.
Can't really blame anyone tho.
Because the posts were so less compared to all the other games I've played and nobody is pointingThis comment made me smirk
But seriously, mind to explain why is that?
at anyone seriously enough like in the past games.
I lost, I know but it was also quite easy to kill when usually people catch on the serial killer or pay more attention to them.
As compared to the other games..this one is boring.
Can't really blame anyone tho.



Kdowns; you in a newbie game?


