High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I thought you were just another one of those guys :sweat
On the topic of popcorn. :fail
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Leave me alone you smexy bastard :crying
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

*waves at goldb's avatar~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

*blinks at coffee's avatar* :blink
wtf?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

You sneaky fella...I never knew you had a YR channel
 
Last edited by a moderator:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

O M G I just DIED!!! Nice find Bene'~

"my eyes? where are...."

@goldb
- Its Motsu from Negima!?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Damn it, I didn't take you for a popcorn connoisseur :blink

Sorry I tried to deceive you, I thought you were just another one of those guys :sweat
Don't need to be... it's easy to tell. <_<
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Don't need to be... it's easy to tell. <_<
gets the feeling that milly is the type thats "good" at everything
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

BTW, who is going with you on your "erotic" adventure anyway?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Possibly "cousin," but her mom says no thanks to London riots. I'm trying to get her to change her mind though; since I'm here it'll probably be safe enough. Thanks to the riot, I'll have to bring my old laptop. :\
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I don't blame her mom for worrying though. Hopefully everything will be peaceful by the time you arrive there
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I hope things settle down enough so she can come. I normally prefer by myself, but I need someone to annoy on the long plane ride, yanno?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

You have very good intentions, Milly...

Is she younger or older than you?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

What? She gets to tour around and visit her relatives too. 2birds1stone

Older than me by few months. I think. I think same here....

All I know is she is older than me.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Are you going to join the looting?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

No, why would I? I have morals... if I won't cheat a customer, even by accident, I won't partake in looting, especially since I know it feels like when someone steals something from you. Sickening how those dumbfuck youths keep looting... as if our generation needed more negative rep....
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Party pooper. At least throw a brick at a Starbucks. I expect pictures.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I live in Birmingham and it's been quite bad but nothing compared to what happened to my old neighbourhood in South East London. The youths set a furniture store on fire; a building that was more than 100+ years old and had belonged to one family since that time. The fire from that was so big it could be seen miles away to where the London Eye is, it looks so horrible.

Monday was rough here in Birmingham, yesterday afternoon I went into town to see the damage and so many stores were broken into but the people were brave enough to come out and continue with their lives without too much fear. It helped that Police were patrolling the town but it felt like it was a bit too late for their prescence to be relly felt as it had been near ineffective the previous night. There's a site that's been keeping info on what's been happening and some of it has been disgusting to hear, 3 people were murdered last night, being ran over or shot I can't remember.

The City is more or less on Lockdown today, most people aren't working unless their workplace can guarantee 100% safety. Most entertainment districts are closed, shopping centres will most likely be closed, those open are just pulling the shutters halfway up.

The stupidity of today's youth amazes me...

@Milly: Depending on where you go in London it should be safe, there's more police out on the streets now and hopefully things do calm down. But just keep checking the news and I'll keep you posted.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Guess you picked the wrong time for an England trip, mate. You ok?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

WUT INNOCENCE?

Ah, you're that girl. I was wondering who on here she was. :x I don't stalk, you're underage. :|
This innocence >> :smoke

Yeah, I'm that girl. Me, underage?! What is this, an insult?! I'm over 17 and that's considered a legal and full citizen here! :yelling

You're at England already? :O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top