High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Party pooper. At least throw a brick at a Starbucks. I expect pictures.
Can I throw a brick at any religious building instead? It'd get my point across. :|

I live in Birmingham and it's been quite bad but nothing compared to what happened to my old neighbourhood in South East London. The youths set a furniture store on fire; a building that was more than 100+ years old and had belonged to one family since that time. The fire from that was so big it could be seen miles away to where the London Eye is, it looks so horrible.

Monday was rough here in Birmingham, yesterday afternoon I went into town to see the damage and so many stores were broken into but the people were brave enough to come out and continue with their lives without too much fear. It helped that Police were patrolling the town but it felt like it was a bit too late for their prescence to be relly felt as it had been near ineffective the previous night. There's a site that's been keeping info on what's been happening and some of it has been disgusting to hear, 3 people were murdered last night, being ran over or shot I can't remember.

The City is more or less on Lockdown today, most people aren't working unless their workplace can guarantee 100% safety. Most entertainment districts are closed, shopping centres will most likely be closed, those open are just pulling the shutters halfway up.

The stupidity of today's youth amazes me...

@Milly: Depending on where you go in London it should be safe, there's more police out on the streets now and hopefully things do calm down. But just keep checking the news and I'll keep you posted.
Thanks bro, but stay safe yourself. I don't wanna have to visit you in the hospital with your nuts cut off or something. :( Sucks what happened to London, and now our generation will be known as douchebag generation.

Guess you picked the wrong time for an England trip, mate. You ok?
I'm not in England yet, I'm leaving this Saturday. Thanks for the concern though. ^^

This innocence >> :smoke

Yeah, I'm that girl. Me, underage?! What is this, an insult?! I'm over 17 and that's considered a legal and full citizen here! :yelling

You're at England already? :O
That's not innocent. :|

But you're still underage here!

I am not. :\ few more days.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Milly = cause for the looting XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!



Wait - are they excited or terrified that he's coming to London?
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I'd say terrified



.......
ok maybe SOME people would get excited by that......
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

What the fuck? Don't make me delete posts. :-_-

[kaiten]you show them who's boss[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

That's not innocent. :|

But you're still underage here!

I am not. :\ few more days.
LOL~ Just kidding. I am against smoking, so don't worry. XD

What is the legal age then? :worrybunny

Haha, you seem impatient. XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

21 years old
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Things seem to have calm down alot now Milly but I'd still be wary when you come. Down here in Birmingham after 7pm it gets quite tense because that's normally when the youths plan their attacks but I haven't heard any reports from last night and I've just been into town now and it seemed normal but the shops are still shutting early as precaution.

I've been good don't worry, nicely hidden in the corner in my room :thumbs
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

LOL~ Just kidding. I am against smoking, so don't worry. XD

What is the legal age then? :worrybunny

Haha, you seem impatient. XD
If you did, I'd kick you in the shins, neechan. :mad

Um, depends. Eighteen or nineteen, but you drink legally at twenty-one.

I wanna goooo! Especially since I'm old enough for liquor.

Things seem to have calm down alot now Milly but I'd still be wary when you come. Down here in Birmingham after 7pm it gets quite tense because that's normally when the youths plan their attacks but I haven't heard any reports from last night and I've just been into town now and it seemed normal but the shops are still shutting early as precaution.

I've been good don't worry, nicely hidden in the corner in my room :thumbs
I see, thanks goldy! <3

Good. If they try to attack you, set them on fire (if you ahve a lighter, matchsticks, or McGuyber).
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Meh, I'm not really interested in drinking, so I can be considered legal now! :yelling

Haha, you are so impatient, while the situation in England is not very good at the moment. Guess you have to delay your plan a while?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

No you are not, not here! :yelling You're just seventeeeeeeen.

Nah, plan was to leave on 14th of August way before the riots happened. Don't care about the situation, it just means more excitement. :3
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Be safe! And please come back in one piece. :hug (Seriously :worrybunny)

Also, make sure to pass that hug on to anyone you meet up with that I know (eni, koen, etc..), but you'd better make sure it's a good one. Not some half-assed, half-hearted hug. My real hugs are epic, so don't make me look bad! :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Don't worry, I'll be like Indiana Jones over thar. :tem

Can I lick them as I hug 'em? :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Lemme know your schedule once you know, I wanna find a day to come visit you in London if I can :thumb I'd be a shame for you to travel all this way and not get to bask in my awesomeness
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Can I lick them as I hug 'em? :worrybunny
I wasn't the one who did the licking, so no. :p

Piiiiics if you and goldb meet up! :wtf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Lemme know your schedule once you know, I wanna find a day to come visit you in London if I can :thumb I'd be a shame for you to travel all this way and not get to bask in my awesomeness
You can give me your number so we can make plans. Cousin gave me a phone to use in Europe/England, all I need to do is add minutes and stuff to it.

Try to rob me though, and I'll kick you in the balls, my friend. :ninja

I wasn't the one who did the licking, so no. :p

Piiiiics if you and goldb meet up! :wtf
Hey, I wanna add in a style of my own, so it'd be like Tifflly (Tiffy and Milly) hugging, although it'd be awkward licking koen, possibly Phil, and kaylee, so that leaves eni. :worrybunny

Eh, just imagine a black and a brown guy meeting and talking and being all crazy and stuff, the black one being more mature than brown one. :thumbs
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

I'll inbox you my number on FB!! :thumbs

And why would I try to rob you when plenty of other people could simply do it for me? :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Bob, don't get in a car with him. He's bad enough driving on the right side :cookiehand
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

No you are not, not here! :yelling You're just seventeeeeeeen.

Nah, plan was to leave on 14th of August way before the riots happened. Don't care about the situation, it just means more excitement. :3
I'm eighteeeeeeeeeeennnn, ototo-chaann~ :yelling :bored

Hoh, well, just don't get yourself killed. :derp

Hey, I wanna add in a style of my own, so it'd be like Tifflly (Tiffy and Milly) hugging, although it'd be awkward licking koen, possibly Phil, and kaylee, so that leaves eni. :worrybunny
Somehow I get a bad feeling about this, igotthegoods. :fail
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: On an Erotic Adventure to England for Ten Days!

Bob, don't get in a car with him. He's bad enough driving on the right side :cookiehand
That bad huh? :worrybunny

Cheers for the heads up Garrr!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top