Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Oh Really?I was distracted... by other things![]()

Oh Really?I was distracted... by other things![]()

too bad I'm underage and can't tell you what I meanOh Really?![]()

Alphabeta said:Guys, it was fun knowing you. I'm saying this in advance, because Naomi will probaply kidnap me once she read this post
Err... well, the point is. I looked at the picture where 3 girls are drawing and... I don't know who of them is my Nao-tan
She's the one in the middle, no? Or on the left? Or the right?
reported for spamming a member threadNo Comment.

I don't know what you're talking about?reported for spamming a member thread![]()
don't edit posts after i answer themI don't know what you're talking about?

By "remembered", do you mean you google'd it?...like literally?Literally right after you signed off of IRC I remembered what TTFN meant.

Put up a sign, spread open your legs, and there you go. No need to try hard enough as long as you're clean and attractive.Being a girl, it's probably pretty easy to get some if I really tried hard enough.
Errr. I'll just let the guys study up on that. When the time comes, I'll be like "ok go".
You like House, M3J?![]()
Build experience, sex is a two-person thing, not one person. I hope you flopped over him and see if he woke up from that.He was covered in a blanket, so there's really no telling.
I didn't like The Hangover II because it was the same thing as the first one only not as good. Plus it was just pretty contrived and unrealistic to a point of annoying me. Example: *master violinist cuts his finger off and gets trapped in a hot elevator for hours* His Response: Oh no biggie, guys. Cause we're friends.
Why not? Is it because I'm not a Texan?M3J, you're not allowed to do that.
you're welcome, redneck.I appreciate your thoughtfulness of the order.
I hate bugs.![]()
The guys will be bored if you just lie there or not vacuum well.Build experience, sex is a two-person thing, not one person.

Economics is a very haunting memory. Talking about shifting all of those demand graphs and what not... I've happily forgotten almost everything I learned in that class and am even more happy to say that I never have to take another economics course again! It makes calculus look easy.What do you mean?![]()
Oh? Who is it? You'll have more money for it since you're working now, but time is going to be your issue I'm afraid.Same exact reasons why I haven't really been able to go to any Cons either... I am most likely going to one in March/April because my Favorite Voice Actor will be there and it's only a 15-20 minute drive![]()
kdowns, you're not still innocent?Honestly it's better if you wait untill you find someone you want to lose it to, that's kinda were I screwed up at.

Yes, my mom understood the pick-up line. XD She minored in math.By this, did she actually get what was being said? D:
Well it's a difficult question. Do we want kwodsn to grow up being a douchey-vulpixish-Slytherin or a bitchy-charmander-Ravenclaw? He's already a charmander though... Awww he takes after you!I doubt it's any worse than what I could do.
AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR FIRST PAYCHECK.I'm sorry Naomi! I'll watch it as soon as I can...

I did most of the work. I don't do very well with group work. I'd ask my sister to do something and then watch her do it and go NONONO and then grab the paint brush and do it myself.The mural looks really awesome... Who ended up doing most of the work? D:
It's a wonder they don't hate me by this point in our lives. Then again, my short attention span kicked in and I would be so frustrated that I'd let them help out a lot more.
It was my little sister's idea to keep the droplets. I kept dripping everywhere and going AGH and then she was like "no, keep them. It looks good like that." I'm glad they were there. I know! His face. It breaks my heart, but the meme is funny at the same time!Poor Poor Snape... All he ever wanted was Lily's love and it cared on in him after her death![]()
I have a really horrible habit of hating most of the art I do. I usually pick out a couple things about a piece that I love, but am never truly satisfied with myself. It inhibits me, but also helps me improve at the same time. Depends on my mood at the time I guess. XDThat mural is indeed impressive. You understate your and your sister's artistic ability by playing the humble one earlier, I see what you did there
Here's the million dollar question though, did your aunt pay you?
Oh you got the job at Kohl's? Hating it already?...ouch

Why thank you. o:That's a lovely mural painting. Now, make me one too ^.^
I love this feedback. Especially the part about it reminding you of blood. Creepy, but it makes me feelThe painting...well the pessimistic undertone comes from the color of the branches and the style...which reminds me of blood tbh...and there's not much contrast either...so maybe that's why
But I love it...it looks great...pessimistic undertone or not, it looks awesome...I think the effects that remind me of blood are the best
![]()

I should have never told you guys I was a virgin!But this is not something unique...there will be much better encounters in the future, so it's pretty easy to forget...especially when there are slim chances that it will be spectacular,or dreadful...it's more average, except a little pain at first![]()
Witch, xi0! We've been over this!Blood? Pain? Are you awizardvampire?![]()
I... Well...Guys, it was fun knowing you. I'm saying this in advance, because Naomi will probaply kidnap me once she read this post
Err... well, the point is. I looked at the picture where 3 girls are drawing and... I don't know who of them is my Nao-tan
She's the one in the middle, no? Or on the left? Or the right?![]()

My sexy dirty... feet?I was distracted... by other things![]()

Great advice!Put up a sign, spread open your legs, and there you go. No need to try hard enough as long as you're clean and attractive.
I still haven't seen any of House Season Seven! I'm getting the DVDs soon though!I do. =D And NCIS.
I was still drunk the next morning. Also, I didn't remember him at that point.I hope you flopped over him and see if he woke up from that.

That they do. I liked Kung Fu Panda 2 better than the first, Toy Story 2 better than the first... that might be it though. Unless the movies were based on books. Then the sequels usually do alright.Oh, I see. Sequels tend to suck.
No, no one is supposed to cookieface me!Why not? Is it because I'm not a Texan?

you're welcome, redneck.
*inserts pants in Naomi's ants*

The pink and purple girly colors are to die for. xPLove the flowery artwork you and your sisters did. :3
XD ...But if you were traveling the circumference of the Earth, wouldn't you have been right beside me to begin with?Cheesy Line incoming:
Even if the distance from me to you is 2piR I'd walk it if I had to O_O
That was harder to write the equation than I thought
Great advice!

I haven't seen any season after 5, I think. Not as much of a fan of it without Chase, Cameron, and Foreman, especially since Foreman's got more power.I still haven't seen any of House Season Seven! I'm getting the DVDs soon though!
And I still really need to start NCIS.
stop drinking, you fail at stuff. Last thing you want to learn and figure out is what you texted this random guy you had a crush on. D:I was still drunk the next morning. Also, I didn't remember him at that point.![]()
Godfather II?That they do. I liked Kung Fu Panda 2 better than the first, Toy Story 2 better than the first... that might be it though. Unless the movies were based on books. Then the sequels usually do alright.

Or what?No, no one is supposed to cookieface me!![]()



Kinda.The pink and purple girly colors are to die for. xP


Well, self-criticism is the essence of all great art I suppose. If it was perfect, you'd be rich alreadyI have a really horrible habit of hating most of the art I do. I usually pick out a couple things about a piece that I love, but am never truly satisfied with myself. It inhibits me, but also helps me improve at the same time. Depends on my mood at the time I guess. XD
No, my aunt didn't pay me. I never charge for my paintings or drawings. I don't think I ever will.
I abhor Kohl's. You knew I would though. XD
I really want to work at HEB. They even pay 50 cents more. And it looks so much easier. The only think I like about Kohl's is I'm supposed to look pretty and that's good nourishment for my seriously neglected girly side.![]()
.........well, I suppose that was kind of harsh 
Correction - you shouldn't have let Bene or Milly knowI should have never told you guys I was a virgin!

Yeah, it was bene. Don't think the Wizard meme is always in reference to you dearWitch, xi0! We've been over this!
Unless you were talking to Beneh.
...but I suppose it's only natural.I was the class clown in my Economics class there was this saying, "Whatever Kevin answered if you do the exact opposite it will be correct"Naomidee said:Economics is a very haunting memory. Talking about shifting all of those demand graphs and what not... I've happily forgotten almost everything I learned in that class and am even more happy to say that I never have to take another economics course again! It makes calculus look easy.

Vic Mignongna the V/A for Ed Elric/ Death Sycthe in Soul Eater etc etc... I will be saying up for it and attempting Requst those days off.Oh? Who is it? You'll have more money for it since you're working now, but time is going to be your issue I'm afraid.
Sad but True... This is what happens when a Intense Make Out goes more... I'm sure in your case it will be meaningful hopefullykdowns, you're not still innocent?
*covers kwodsn's ears*
But I am sorry to hear that it wasn't as meaningful as you would have hoped. Live and learn I guess. :/
Instant gain of over 9000 points of coolness to your mom :PYes, my mom understood the pick-up line. XD She minored in math.
How about a Douchey-Charmander-Grfyndor? I think that would work out and our traits will split evenly to him XDWell it's a difficult question. Do we want kwodsn to grow up being a douchey-vulpixish-Slytherin or a bitchy-charmander-Ravenclaw? He's already a charmander though... Awww he takes after you!
If it is in Theaters still on September 2ndAS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR FIRST PAYCHECK.
Or have you already gotten one of those?
Who the hell am I going to Harry Potter nerd with if you haven't watched it yet? I've already talked my other fellow nerds to death!


xD That is exactly how I am with Group Work... I don't really do well with a team and usually for projects in school I always did all the work to avoid mishaps... YAY For Short attention span... It kicks me in the buttocks... I could make a leakage joke but I won't!I did most of the work. I don't do very well with group work. I'd ask my sister to do something and then watch her do it and go NONONO and then grab the paint brush and do it myself.It's a wonder they don't hate me by this point in our lives. Then again, my short attention span kicked in and I would be so frustrated that I'd let them help out a lot more.
It was my little sister's idea to keep the droplets. I kept dripping everywhere and going AGH and then she was like "no, keep them. It looks good like that." I'm glad they were there.

Meme was pretty hilarious xD I remember the longbottom version of it XDI know! His face. It breaks my heart, but the meme is funny at the same time!
Ssh... You'll give a certain someone an Idea (Points to Charlie)XD ...But if you were traveling the circumference of the Earth, wouldn't you have been right beside me to begin with?
I actually missed the entire season when he had the weird try outs for his team or whatever. I forgot about that. My sister watched it without me and I just haven't got around to going back to it. I don't even know what season that was, to be exact.I haven't seen any season after 5, I think. Not as much of a fan of it without Chase, Cameron, and Foreman, especially since Foreman's got more power.
Yeah, Netflix doesn't have it to instant watch. And I don't want to order all of the individual discs, that's a pain.You should. Do it now. ASAP. I'll even give you a site to do it from. As quickly as possible.
I can't even argue about that. I'm not a horrible drunk texter (since I rarely text sober), but when I do... Oh god I hate reading those conversations in the morning. I hate stupid damn Four Lokos/Joose... Gah. Energy drink + strong alcohol = helluva hangover and the most retarded drunk behavior ever.stop drinking, you fail at stuff. Last thing you want to learn and figure out is what you texted this random guy you had a crush on. D:
Ah! Thank you for reminding me! I totally have to watch those.Godfather II?![]()
Or you'll be condemning to the Official Punk List... Oh WAIT. You're already there!Or what?
And it's not cookieface.![]()

You plus me equals a whole pie!![]()

XD Not harsh at all! I know that I am far far far from perfect, but it doesn't bother me (often). I mean, I've seen Van Goghs, Gauguins, Monets, and Reniors in person. That's the most humbling experience in the entire universe. You know I actually looked at some of these paintings and cried? It was awful. There were other people around. But at the same time I almost didn't even care-which never happens.Well, self-criticism is the essence of all great art I suppose. If it was perfect, you'd be rich already.........well, I suppose that was kind of harsh
![]()

Is it?Oh bummer...that's kind of you though.

Ummm. It might be a Texan thing. I always though that they had them in other states, but not nearly as many as Texas does.Had to look HEB up on wikipedia, looks like it's a Texas thing. Most grocery chains are regional like that anyways I guess.
Yes. A tie at JC Penny's? Ridiculous. It's not freaking business, it's retail. Sheesh.Pretty? You mean like dress well and stuff? Yeah, my department manager was lax so we got away with wearing a nice dress shirt and pants. After I left I think they went back to having to wear ties and stuff...what a joke.
Live and learn.Correction - you shouldn't have let Bene or Milly know![]()
What can I say?Yeah, it was bene. Don't think the Wizard meme is always in reference to you dear...but I suppose it's only natural.
Four Loko is the nectar of the gods.......AMBROSIA!!!I can't even argue about that. I'm not a horrible drunk texter (since I rarely text sober), but when I do... Oh god I hate reading those conversations in the morning. I hate stupid damn Four Lokos/Joose... Gah. Energy drink + strong alcohol = helluva hangover and the most retarded drunk behavior ever.


Man...well that sounds intense. I'm not sure I've had an emotional response like that except at some movies.XD Not harsh at all! I know that I am far far far from perfect, but it doesn't bother me (often). I mean, I've seen Van Goghs, Gauguins, Monets, and Reniors in person. That's the most humbling experience in the entire universe. You know I actually looked at some of these paintings and cried? It was awful. There were other people around. But at the same time I almost didn't even care-which never happens.
There are so many artists that are better than me out there with absolute 0 recognition. And that's why I would never study art in college or make it a primary career choice. Chemistry will get me so much farther. Although I can't say I'm great at that either.
What about you, xi0? Are you into art?

Kind yes......smart or business savvy.....maybe not. But hey, it's familyIs it?![]()

Wiki said Texas and Mexico only. Does it have more than just groceries in it though?Ummm. It might be a Texan thing. I always though that they had them in other states, but not nearly as many as Texas does.
I think HEB is the shit man. We just got ours a year ago and it's five minutes from my house. And d'you want to know what HEB means? It means no Wal*Mart. We don't have a Super Target here, so having an HEB is a life-saver. Not to mention, it's right across the street from Target. And this grocery store is large, clean, organized, and not very busy. *sigh* It's a Wal*Mart hater's heaven.
Plus I think the job would be easy. I need a brainless and easy job. School is enough as it is.
Yeah, when I first started I wore one, but then the department rebelledYes. A tie at JC Penny's? Ridiculous. It's not freaking business, it's retail. Sheesh.

Yeah, it's a bit of a fixationWhat can I say?![]()
I love being a witch.
Oh, wurd?@xi0 Heb is pretty much just grocerys from the times I've gone into it..
