Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Oh Really? :hurr
too bad I'm underage and can't tell you what I mean :hurr
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Alphabeta said:
Guys, it was fun knowing you. I'm saying this in advance, because Naomi will probaply kidnap me once she read this post

Err... well, the point is. I looked at the picture where 3 girls are drawing and... I don't know who of them is my Nao-tan

She's the one in the middle, no? Or on the left? Or the right?

No Comment.
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

reported for spamming a member thread :nana
I don't know what you're talking about?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I don't know what you're talking about?
don't edit posts after i answer them :fail
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I don't know what you are talking about... That was there I just had to fix some grammatical errors.

---------- Post added August 16, 2011 at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was August 15, 2011 at 11:37 PM ----------

Literally right after you signed off of IRC I remembered what TTFN meant.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Literally right after you signed off of IRC I remembered what TTFN meant.
By "remembered", do you mean you google'd it?...like literally? :derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Actually I didn't google it. I remembered when she gave the Tigger hint.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Being a girl, it's probably pretty easy to get some if I really tried hard enough.
Errr. I'll just let the guys study up on that. When the time comes, I'll be like "ok go". :derp

You like House, M3J? :blai
Put up a sign, spread open your legs, and there you go. No need to try hard enough as long as you're clean and attractive.

The guys will be bored if you just lie there or not vacuum well. :derp Build experience, sex is a two-person thing, not one person.

I do. =D And NCIS.



He was covered in a blanket, so there's really no telling. :fail

I didn't like The Hangover II because it was the same thing as the first one only not as good. Plus it was just pretty contrived and unrealistic to a point of annoying me. Example: *master violinist cuts his finger off and gets trapped in a hot elevator for hours* His Response: Oh no biggie, guys. Cause we're friends.
I hope you flopped over him and see if he woke up from that.

Oh, I see. Sequels tend to suck.

M3J, you're not allowed to do that.
Why not? Is it because I'm not a Texan?



I appreciate your thoughtfulness of the order. :glomp

:yelling
I hate bugs. :bored
you're welcome, redneck.

*inserts pants in Naomi's ants*


Love the flowery artwork you and your sisters did. :3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

The guys will be bored if you just lie there or not vacuum well. :derp Build experience, sex is a two-person thing, not one person.
:lmao
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Cheesy Line incoming:

Even if the distance from me to you is 2piR I'd walk it if I had to O_O

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

That was harder to write the equation than I thought
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

What do you mean? :worrybunny
Economics is a very haunting memory. Talking about shifting all of those demand graphs and what not... I've happily forgotten almost everything I learned in that class and am even more happy to say that I never have to take another economics course again! It makes calculus look easy.

Same exact reasons why I haven't really been able to go to any Cons either... I am most likely going to one in March/April because my Favorite Voice Actor will be there and it's only a 15-20 minute drive :D
Oh? Who is it? You'll have more money for it since you're working now, but time is going to be your issue I'm afraid.

Honestly it's better if you wait untill you find someone you want to lose it to, that's kinda were I screwed up at.
kdowns, you're not still innocent? :gwah
*covers kwodsn's ears*
But I am sorry to hear that it wasn't as meaningful as you would have hoped. Live and learn I guess. :/

By this, did she actually get what was being said? D:
Yes, my mom understood the pick-up line. XD She minored in math.

I doubt it's any worse than what I could do.
Well it's a difficult question. Do we want kwodsn to grow up being a douchey-vulpixish-Slytherin or a bitchy-charmander-Ravenclaw? He's already a charmander though... Awww he takes after you!

I'm sorry Naomi! I'll watch it as soon as I can...
AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR FIRST PAYCHECK.
Or have you already gotten one of those? :3c
Who the hell am I going to Harry Potter nerd with if you haven't watched it yet? I've already talked my other fellow nerds to death!

The mural looks really awesome :thumbs... Who ended up doing most of the work? D:
I did most of the work. I don't do very well with group work. I'd ask my sister to do something and then watch her do it and go NONONO and then grab the paint brush and do it myself. :derp It's a wonder they don't hate me by this point in our lives. Then again, my short attention span kicked in and I would be so frustrated that I'd let them help out a lot more. :amuse It was my little sister's idea to keep the droplets. I kept dripping everywhere and going AGH and then she was like "no, keep them. It looks good like that." I'm glad they were there.

Poor Poor Snape... All he ever wanted was Lily's love and it cared on in him after her death :scry
I know! His face. It breaks my heart, but the meme is funny at the same time!

That mural is indeed impressive. You understate your and your sister's artistic ability by playing the humble one earlier, I see what you did there :hee

Here's the million dollar question though, did your aunt pay you? :derp

Oh you got the job at Kohl's? Hating it already?...ouch
I have a really horrible habit of hating most of the art I do. I usually pick out a couple things about a piece that I love, but am never truly satisfied with myself. It inhibits me, but also helps me improve at the same time. Depends on my mood at the time I guess. XD

No, my aunt didn't pay me. I never charge for my paintings or drawings. I don't think I ever will.

I abhor Kohl's. You knew I would though. XD
I really want to work at HEB. They even pay 50 cents more. And it looks so much easier. The only think I like about Kohl's is I'm supposed to look pretty and that's good nourishment for my seriously neglected girly side. :derp

That's a lovely mural painting. Now, make me one too ^.^
Why thank you. o:
Mail me a piece of your wall plox.

The painting...well the pessimistic undertone comes from the color of the branches and the style...which reminds me of blood tbh...and there's not much contrast either...so maybe that's why

But I love it...it looks great:wtf...pessimistic undertone or not, it looks awesome...I think the effects that remind me of blood are the best:p
I love this feedback. Especially the part about it reminding you of blood. Creepy, but it makes me feel :hip

But this is not something unique...there will be much better encounters in the future, so it's pretty easy to forget...especially when there are slim chances that it will be spectacular,or dreadful...it's more average, except a little pain at first:kukuku
I should have never told you guys I was a virgin!

Blood? Pain? Are you a wizardvampire? :gwah
Witch, xi0! We've been over this!
Unless you were talking to Beneh.

Guys, it was fun knowing you. I'm saying this in advance, because Naomi will probaply kidnap me once she read this post

Err... well, the point is. I looked at the picture where 3 girls are drawing and... I don't know who of them is my Nao-tan :scry

She's the one in the middle, no? Or on the left? Or the right? :gwah
I... Well... :fail

I was distracted... by other things :XD
My sexy dirty... feet? :derp

Put up a sign, spread open your legs, and there you go. No need to try hard enough as long as you're clean and attractive.
Great advice!

I do. =D And NCIS.
I still haven't seen any of House Season Seven! I'm getting the DVDs soon though!
And I still really need to start NCIS.

I hope you flopped over him and see if he woke up from that.
I was still drunk the next morning. Also, I didn't remember him at that point. :fail

Oh, I see. Sequels tend to suck.
That they do. I liked Kung Fu Panda 2 better than the first, Toy Story 2 better than the first... that might be it though. Unless the movies were based on books. Then the sequels usually do alright.

Why not? Is it because I'm not a Texan?
No, no one is supposed to cookieface me! :bored

you're welcome, redneck.

*inserts pants in Naomi's ants*
:notrust

Love the flowery artwork you and your sisters did. :3
The pink and purple girly colors are to die for. xP

Cheesy Line incoming:

Even if the distance from me to you is 2piR I'd walk it if I had to O_O

That was harder to write the equation than I thought
XD ...But if you were traveling the circumference of the Earth, wouldn't you have been right beside me to begin with?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Great advice!
:derp

I still haven't seen any of House Season Seven! I'm getting the DVDs soon though!
And I still really need to start NCIS.
I haven't seen any season after 5, I think. Not as much of a fan of it without Chase, Cameron, and Foreman, especially since Foreman's got more power.

You should. Do it now. ASAP. I'll even give you a site to do it from. As quickly as possible.



I was still drunk the next morning. Also, I didn't remember him at that point. :fail
stop drinking, you fail at stuff. Last thing you want to learn and figure out is what you texted this random guy you had a crush on. D:



That they do. I liked Kung Fu Panda 2 better than the first, Toy Story 2 better than the first... that might be it though. Unless the movies were based on books. Then the sequels usually do alright.
Godfather II? :derp



No, no one is supposed to cookieface me! :bored
Or what? :cookiestare

And it's not cookieface. :cookiehand



:derp



The pink and purple girly colors are to die for. xP
Kinda. :oh




You plus me equals a whole pie! :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I have a really horrible habit of hating most of the art I do. I usually pick out a couple things about a piece that I love, but am never truly satisfied with myself. It inhibits me, but also helps me improve at the same time. Depends on my mood at the time I guess. XD

No, my aunt didn't pay me. I never charge for my paintings or drawings. I don't think I ever will.

I abhor Kohl's. You knew I would though. XD
I really want to work at HEB. They even pay 50 cents more. And it looks so much easier. The only think I like about Kohl's is I'm supposed to look pretty and that's good nourishment for my seriously neglected girly side. :derp
Well, self-criticism is the essence of all great art I suppose. If it was perfect, you'd be rich already :super .........well, I suppose that was kind of harsh :sweat

Oh bummer...that's kind of you though.

Had to look HEB up on wikipedia, looks like it's a Texas thing. Most grocery chains are regional like that anyways I guess.

Pretty? You mean like dress well and stuff? Yeah, my department manager was lax so we got away with wearing a nice dress shirt and pants. After I left I think they went back to having to wear ties and stuff...what a joke.

I should have never told you guys I was a virgin!
Correction - you shouldn't have let Bene or Milly know :3c

Witch, xi0! We've been over this!
Unless you were talking to Beneh.
Yeah, it was bene. Don't think the Wizard meme is always in reference to you dear :hurr ...but I suppose it's only natural.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Naomidee said:
Economics is a very haunting memory. Talking about shifting all of those demand graphs and what not... I've happily forgotten almost everything I learned in that class and am even more happy to say that I never have to take another economics course again! It makes calculus look easy.
I was the class clown in my Economics class there was this saying, "Whatever Kevin answered if you do the exact opposite it will be correct"
Sad thing is... It was true... :scry

Oh? Who is it? You'll have more money for it since you're working now, but time is going to be your issue I'm afraid.
Vic Mignongna the V/A for Ed Elric/ Death Sycthe in Soul Eater etc etc... I will be saying up for it and attempting Requst those days off.

kdowns, you're not still innocent? :gwah
*covers kwodsn's ears*
But I am sorry to hear that it wasn't as meaningful as you would have hoped. Live and learn I guess. :/
Sad but True... This is what happens when a Intense Make Out goes more... I'm sure in your case it will be meaningful hopefully

Yes, my mom understood the pick-up line. XD She minored in math.
Instant gain of over 9000 points of coolness to your mom :P

Well it's a difficult question. Do we want kwodsn to grow up being a douchey-vulpixish-Slytherin or a bitchy-charmander-Ravenclaw? He's already a charmander though... Awww he takes after you!
How about a Douchey-Charmander-Grfyndor? I think that would work out and our traits will split evenly to him XD

AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR FIRST PAYCHECK.
Or have you already gotten one of those? :3c
Who the hell am I going to Harry Potter nerd with if you haven't watched it yet? I've already talked my other fellow nerds to death!
If it is in Theaters still on September 2nd :fail
You can still go Harry Potter nerd on me since I've read the books so many times... Also... I am in for beta testing of Pottermore... :3c

I did most of the work. I don't do very well with group work. I'd ask my sister to do something and then watch her do it and go NONONO and then grab the paint brush and do it myself. :derp It's a wonder they don't hate me by this point in our lives. Then again, my short attention span kicked in and I would be so frustrated that I'd let them help out a lot more. :amuse It was my little sister's idea to keep the droplets. I kept dripping everywhere and going AGH and then she was like "no, keep them. It looks good like that." I'm glad they were there.
xD That is exactly how I am with Group Work... I don't really do well with a team and usually for projects in school I always did all the work to avoid mishaps... YAY For Short attention span... It kicks me in the buttocks... I could make a leakage joke but I won't! :amuse
I know! His face. It breaks my heart, but the meme is funny at the same time!
Meme was pretty hilarious xD I remember the longbottom version of it XD

XD ...But if you were traveling the circumference of the Earth, wouldn't you have been right beside me to begin with?
Ssh... You'll give a certain someone an Idea (Points to Charlie)
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I haven't seen any season after 5, I think. Not as much of a fan of it without Chase, Cameron, and Foreman, especially since Foreman's got more power.
I actually missed the entire season when he had the weird try outs for his team or whatever. I forgot about that. My sister watched it without me and I just haven't got around to going back to it. I don't even know what season that was, to be exact.

I do know that the new team member I really liked killed himself. So that was a bummer. As long as there is House, Wilson, and Cuddy though, I'll be happy. Chase and Foreman are back on the team, but Cameron is still MIA. I wasn't a huge fan of her, other than the eye candy though.

You should. Do it now. ASAP. I'll even give you a site to do it from. As quickly as possible.
Yeah, Netflix doesn't have it to instant watch. And I don't want to order all of the individual discs, that's a pain.
So link me to the site you like!

stop drinking, you fail at stuff. Last thing you want to learn and figure out is what you texted this random guy you had a crush on. D:
I can't even argue about that. I'm not a horrible drunk texter (since I rarely text sober), but when I do... Oh god I hate reading those conversations in the morning. I hate stupid damn Four Lokos/Joose... Gah. Energy drink + strong alcohol = helluva hangover and the most retarded drunk behavior ever.

SO retarded...

Anyway, I have quit drinking. I haven't had even a sip of alcohol in two months. Bam.

Godfather II? :derp
Ah! Thank you for reminding me! I totally have to watch those.

Or what? :cookiestare

And it's not cookieface. :cookiehand
Or you'll be condemning to the Official Punk List... Oh WAIT. You're already there! :yelling
cookiehand is totally ok though. I like getting cookiehanded.
...That sounds weird.

You plus me equals a whole pie! :derp
:fail


Well, self-criticism is the essence of all great art I suppose. If it was perfect, you'd be rich already :super .........well, I suppose that was kind of harsh :sweat
XD Not harsh at all! I know that I am far far far from perfect, but it doesn't bother me (often). I mean, I've seen Van Goghs, Gauguins, Monets, and Reniors in person. That's the most humbling experience in the entire universe. You know I actually looked at some of these paintings and cried? It was awful. There were other people around. But at the same time I almost didn't even care-which never happens.

There are so many artists that are better than me out there with absolute 0 recognition. And that's why I would never study art in college or make it a primary career choice. Chemistry will get me so much farther. Although I can't say I'm great at that either. :rofl

What about you, xi0? Are you into art?

Oh bummer...that's kind of you though.
Is it? :sweat

Had to look HEB up on wikipedia, looks like it's a Texas thing. Most grocery chains are regional like that anyways I guess.
Ummm. It might be a Texan thing. I always though that they had them in other states, but not nearly as many as Texas does.
I think HEB is the shit man. We just got ours a year ago and it's five minutes from my house. And d'you want to know what HEB means? It means no Wal*Mart. We don't have a Super Target here, so having an HEB is a life-saver. Not to mention, it's right across the street from Target. And this grocery store is large, clean, organized, and not very busy. *sigh* It's a Wal*Mart hater's heaven.

Plus I think the job would be easy. I need a brainless and easy job. School is enough as it is.

Pretty? You mean like dress well and stuff? Yeah, my department manager was lax so we got away with wearing a nice dress shirt and pants. After I left I think they went back to having to wear ties and stuff...what a joke.
Yes. A tie at JC Penny's? Ridiculous. It's not freaking business, it's retail. Sheesh.

Correction - you shouldn't have let Bene or Milly know :3c
Live and learn.

Yeah, it was bene. Don't think the Wizard meme is always in reference to you dear :hurr ...but I suppose it's only natural.
What can I say? :derp
I love being a witch.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I can't even argue about that. I'm not a horrible drunk texter (since I rarely text sober), but when I do... Oh god I hate reading those conversations in the morning. I hate stupid damn Four Lokos/Joose... Gah. Energy drink + strong alcohol = helluva hangover and the most retarded drunk behavior ever.
Four Loko is the nectar of the gods.......AMBROSIA!!! :rofl

I've seen Joose, but never had it, but it wins purely on the name.........JOOOOOOSE

I've had Sparks too.....yuck.

Drinking one of them in the right setting will make the room spin :rofl

XD Not harsh at all! I know that I am far far far from perfect, but it doesn't bother me (often). I mean, I've seen Van Goghs, Gauguins, Monets, and Reniors in person. That's the most humbling experience in the entire universe. You know I actually looked at some of these paintings and cried? It was awful. There were other people around. But at the same time I almost didn't even care-which never happens.

There are so many artists that are better than me out there with absolute 0 recognition. And that's why I would never study art in college or make it a primary career choice. Chemistry will get me so much farther. Although I can't say I'm great at that either. :rofl

What about you, xi0? Are you into art?
Man...well that sounds intense. I'm not sure I've had an emotional response like that except at some movies.

Well...what is being great at chemistry entail really? Finding a biodegradable plastic?...:rofl

I used to draw when I was younger, and I can appreciate art, but no I'm not really into it.

Kind yes......smart or business savvy.....maybe not. But hey, it's family :p

Ummm. It might be a Texan thing. I always though that they had them in other states, but not nearly as many as Texas does.
I think HEB is the shit man. We just got ours a year ago and it's five minutes from my house. And d'you want to know what HEB means? It means no Wal*Mart. We don't have a Super Target here, so having an HEB is a life-saver. Not to mention, it's right across the street from Target. And this grocery store is large, clean, organized, and not very busy. *sigh* It's a Wal*Mart hater's heaven.

Plus I think the job would be easy. I need a brainless and easy job. School is enough as it is.
Wiki said Texas and Mexico only. Does it have more than just groceries in it though?

Yes. A tie at JC Penny's? Ridiculous. It's not freaking business, it's retail. Sheesh.
Yeah, when I first started I wore one, but then the department rebelled :XD

What can I say? :derp
I love being a witch.
Yeah, it's a bit of a fixation

BTW, did you start the A Song of Fire and Ice books by chance? Good series, I think you'd love it.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

@xi0 Heb is pretty much just grocerys from the times I've gone into it..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

@xi0 Heb is pretty much just grocerys from the times I've gone into it..
Oh, wurd? :hip

Well I guess she's bringing up Walmart and Target in the same topic as in them being the SUPER versions of each. I've never been in a Super Walmart or Target, so they couldn't really replace a grocery store anyways.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top