The Bravery

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Probably. Or both eyes on my textbooks and notes for five minutes, then eyes for e-books for fifteen minutes. :p
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

I just noticed that my sig only shows up in long posts and not in short ones <_<
I wonder why..
Or both eyes on my textbooks and notes for five minutes, then eyes for e-books for fifteen minutes.
Intriguing e-book...
AHA! You got tempted by that ebook and shorten your studying time right!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

I just noticed that my sig only shows up in long posts and not in short ones <_<
I wonder why..

Intriguing e-book...
AHA! You got tempted by that ebook and shorten your studying time right!
Heh? Your signature is displayed on this post. Isn't this post considered short? XDD

Yeah, well, more or less like that. :sweat
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Heh phio lets see who's better at multitask --> go play multitask 2 the flash game and tell me your high score :XD

It's on! Boys vs Girls!!

And yeah, I can read ebooks before exams too! I finished a whole manga series (Suzuka) right before my science exam at 3 am, but this is when none of my marks mattered...:XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

What? What game?

Heh, I read 2 e-books two days before exams until late night instead of studying. My score ended up pretty bad. Never gonna do that again, I think. XD You are very lucky, or you just chose the right time, lol~
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

This game, phio: Clicky~
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

^ Trying it now, Haze. :XD
First try I got 27. Hmph. *off to try some more*

Zelx! Utsusemi is out! It has been posted at Pantalea. I think I'm going to like Utsusemi, while I still need to listen more to LOST CHILDREN. :3
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

you lose me when you start talking about games...i only playe like Kingdom hearts 1 and 2, dragon quest for ps2, some ff12, one piece, drgon ball z, naruto and my friend told me about portal and showed me some yuo tube vids thats one funny game xD oh and Musashi samurai legend and digimon world 4! and loads of game boy advance games best of all pokemon and breath of fire and medabots ^^
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

:XD Rave just click the link, it's a simple flash game...

Since Phio said that she's good at multitasking I challenged her...:XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

:XD Rave just click the link, it's a simple flash game...

Since Phio said that she's good at multitasking I challenged her...:XD
LOL, that's right, Rave. It's only a simple-but-very-complicated online flash game. XD

What is your highest score, Haze? *preparing a round of exercise*
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

LOL, that's right, Rave. It's only a simple-but-very-complicated online flash game. XD

What is your highest score, Haze? *preparing a round of exercise*
AND you guys calling that simple though i got 39 at th first try which kinda sucks ;/ im good at multitasking but i dont do it often
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Bah, that game doesn't tell anything <_<
Not like I got a poor score or anything..

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Zelx! Utsusemi is out! It has been posted at Pantalea. I think I'm going to like Utsusemi, while I still need to listen more to LOST CHILDREN. :3
I can't believe I almost missed this.
LOST CHILDREN is great and utsusemi is expected :wtf
but srsly, lost children..is great..
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Heh Zelx don't tell me you didn't even go into double digits??

:lmao

My top was 88 which is pretty bad, I've seen 200s among my friends...>_> And then it turned into a 5 player game :rofl
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

What? 200? *falls behind* My last try was 28; I was just too confused. But Zelx is right, it doesn't show anything. :hee

And your new thread title is about Skip Beat, Zelx? Our Umineko-thread-title combo is now broken. :bored
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

I came to worship! WORSHIIIIIIP!
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

isnt skip beat a shojo? :blink
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

It's a shojo, but it's kinda not at the same time.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Oh explains so much xD and then even if it was i know guys who like shojo so it wouldnt have been a surprise anywho so its actually probably an onimanga
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Oni...?
Well, the way I feel about Skip Beat is that it's a manga that started as a shojo, has a lot of slice-of-life in it and is slowly turning into a josei. It's really funny as well.
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

very nice thread name. I wish koyoko could always be natsu-like
 
Top