The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Heh Zelx don't tell me you didn't even go into double digits??

:lmao
But its M17 and im 16 :worrybunny
You see, I can't let others know my scores as I broke the age limit and that means I'm a bad boy..
which I'm not :D

My top was 88 which is pretty bad, I've seen 200s among my friends...>_> And then it turned into a 5 player game :rofl
HACKERS!


But Zelx is right, it doesn't show anything. :hee
:hi5
And your new thread title is about Skip Beat, Zelx? Our Umineko-thread-title combo is now broken. :bored
B-But I need to worship Kyoko.. I know beatrice is awesome
but kyoko stole my heart.


I came to worship! WORSHIIIIIIP!
:worship2
She's so awesome :hurr

isnt skip beat a shojo? :blink
Just so you know, this thread is made to advertise skip beat like mad :spaz
But it's more than a shojo..its much more.

now guys who like shojo so it wouldnt have been a surprise anywho so its actually
Actually skip beat is the only shojo that I really love. I like Kimi ni and maid-sama too ofc but I like sb on a different level.


very nice thread name. I wish koyoko could always be natsu-like
Thanks! Hmm..natsu-like..I like that but default kyoko is the best!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

default koyoko is way too polite
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Ughh...Yeah, with people who like SeaCats I thought they'd be more into the darker stuff like Horror and stuff...

Darnit not happy-happy shoujo...:XD

Oh well each to his own :thumbs
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Well...Umineko isn't really horror when you read the later episodes, more like mystery.
I was never a fan of horror but a fan of mystery.
Darnit not happy-happy shoujo...
ever read any shojo :eyeroll ?
SB is different tbh.

default koyoko is way too polite
I know, she behaves very japanese-girl like sometimes.
but default kyoko is so funny :spaz
If I don't get over my sb craze soon, I won't be able to read anything next.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Oh and I like your set Baka :lmao
happy bananas
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Yeah, I have. In fact, I didn't realise it was shoujo at all :D

It's called Natsume Yuujinchou. It's a great manga, I reccomend it :super
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

It's called Natsume Yuujinchou. It's a great manga, I reccomend it :super
NATSUME!!!! Gyaaa~ :lovebunny

Hey, Zel... Let's worship Kyoko together. :cheez
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

B-But I need to worship Kyoko.. I know beatrice is awesome
but kyoko stole my heart.
Well, okay, I understand. :crying I'll find someone else to worship. :crying

Ughh...Yeah, with people who like SeaCats I thought they'd be more into the darker stuff like Horror and stuff...
Well...Umineko isn't really horror when you read the later episodes, more like mystery.
I was never a fan of horror but a fan of mystery.
So true, Zelx!


Umineko is not horror, I agree. More to mystery. Perhaps the murder would classify it as a horror, but the crazy blood was only shown at the anime; there was nothing at the VN. I would not touch anything related to horror. -_-;
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Oh, really?

I guess it is more mystery, but still...

Yeah, I guess I was thinking about myself :XD Not really into shoujo, more into stuff with dead things in it like Kurosagi Corpse Delivery...:XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Well, okay, I understand. :crying I'll find someone else to worship. :crying
we could always worship clamp i mean until we read skip beat then we can join them :cheez
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

we could always worship clamp i mean until we read skip beat then we can join them :cheez
CLAMP? That CLAMP? :XD Funny how yuki and I had just talked tonight about how we are disappointed with CLAMP lately. ^^" I'm still their fan, of course; nothing beats the superb awesomeness of CCS, but lately their works are just no-no for me. Though I don't mind joining you. :zomg
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

CLAMP? That CLAMP? :XD Funny how yuki and I had just talked tonight about how we are disappointed with CLAMP lately. ^^" I'm still their fan, of course; nothing beats the superb awesomeness of CCS, but lately their works are just no-no for me. Though I don't mind joining you. :zomg
LOL~ I'm not a fan of CLAMP, and not going to be one too. How dare they! They tricked me!
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

CLAMP? That CLAMP? :XD Funny how yuki and I had just talked tonight about how we are disappointed with CLAMP lately. ^^" I'm still their fan, of course; nothing beats the superb awesomeness of CCS, but lately their works are just no-no for me. Though I don't mind joining you. :zomg
I havent read any of their latest...im reading theyre oldies =D still so im behind on clamp haha xD anyway we can worship whoever you want i dont mind choose a good one though
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Woo, nice. The easiest series to worship is Cardcaptor Sakura, as I don't read CLAMP's oldies a lot (like X, Tokyo Babylon, Shirahime Sho, etc.). I also love their oneshot titled The One I Love. :amuse
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

This has turned into a clamp thread :blink
You guys should give sb a go :crying

But no matter, I really enjoyed tsubasa too :wtf
but that is the only clamp manga i've read <_<
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

LOL, sorry Zelx. XD TRC? Did you read it until it ended? The ending was not very satisfying, but well... I still like TRC too no matter what. It was such a long journey with TRC. XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

@Zeltrax why you don't post at the Win thread lately ? :worrybunny

:notrust
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Because I end up killing the thread with all of my posts :worrybunny
oh and where have you been? You were missing for a while
:notrust

@phio Tbc was fun despite the ending. But I read it really long ago.
I want to read other clamp works but i have a list of to-read and to- watch lists to clear :faint
Including nodame ofc
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Wait that's true :oh You just killed your thread with your post :derp
Yeah i was on vacations for a bit less than 3 weeks. But now i am back and soon a new uni year is going to start :faint

And btw you don't kill the thread with your posts :yelling Cuz seeing that way, i would also be a killed thread :lmao
And i don't want to see it that way :p
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

All the best with that. No matter where, uni is tough.
So are you going to be less online with uni?

And to your speech about dead threads...
occasionally I... enjoy..
killing them :ninja
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Should I kill your thread too? :cheez
 
Top