The Bravery

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

I think I remember this.. but I don't remember the moment it was played.
You're right about how good it is :wtf
I checked back and this song was played when Rosa had a tea party with Beatrice after the second episode, where she was shown her past and her hatred towards her siblings.

I'll try to do it whenever I can, I'm not sure how it'll look but I'll try and get back to you <_<
Thank you! Take your time, hehe~ :hug

Well... people were saying Rosa is a terrible mother but there are those that says she's a good on.
So it's up to you to decide for yourself.
You're right about the characters being complicated tho.
Just having one of her puzzle solved(which we assume but what if it wasn't) by Battler
isn't enough for him to beat Beatrice nor can we accept that everything isn't magic.
But yes, as a reader we must think as battler but then again the author
said that Umineko is unsolvable..
That's like one put of themany mysteries solved by Battler and he can't solve the others.
Can you solve it while reading? Ever asked yourself "There is amethod besides magic here! "
I think that's Battler and the readers to guess.
I can understand Rosa's personality. She was cornered by her siblings, and Maria made her steps hard because it seemed like she had a child without getting marriage(?). Added with Maria's personality, I think it's natural for Rosa to be so much like a demon and slapped Maria like that. Though I disagree with her ways of education.

Hmm, at the end everything is still confusing. I think I'll just think that this is meant not to be solved so I shouldn't think of it too much. XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

It's been a while; Zelx.

How've you been?

And what are you guys talking about? :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

:hurr

Tell me about it. :D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

We're gonna spoil you. Haze. Are you following Umineko no Naku Koro ni? XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Yo peps howve you been?
Lol you dont expect me to go back and read everything do you :oh

You have the most amazing titles Zel xD that is soo true. that 'it' though can be so many thing aye?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

You're gonna spoil me like a mum spoils a bad kid? :hurr

Yes, please! Buy me all those toys, NAO!

:XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

You're gonna spoil me like a mum spoils a bad kid? :hurr

Yes, please! Buy me all those toys, NAO!

:XD
you mean with slaps and scolding and maybe a spank on the bottom :oh

nao who?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Eeh. :poke Seems like exams killed some of your brain cells, Haze? :hurr

Well, it's about Umineko no Naku Koro ni which tells the story of a massive murder of 18 people within 48 hours in a place called Rokkenjima Island. You only have one question across this series: was the murder done by hands of a human... or not? :3 >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni <<
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Nooo don't spank me :crying

:XD

Oh, right, you guys were talking about Seacats, huh...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

We're talking about... a forbidden thing. :derp
:worrybunny

Yo peps howve you been?
Lol you dont expect me to go back and read everything do you :oh
I want italy pizza!
You have the most amazing titles Zel xD that is soo true. that 'it' though can be so many thing aye?
Well..you're right, "it" can be many things :shifty
But you need love first.

Seems like exams killed some of your brain cells, Haze?
Exams.. oh god..mine is drawing closer.


Nooo don't spank me :crying

:XD
:^_^
:-_-

Oh, right, you guys were talking about Seacats, huh...
Go read it or something <_< you read higurashi?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Not higurashi, not yet. My exams aren't over; I'm just not studying :XD

And Zelx, you created a good study timetable yet?

In a few weeks school will finish and I'll get like a month's time to study by me self...

Except... :derp

:XD

Who knows...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

For phio as requested:

Sig:


Avy:


Avy is just cropped out, so yeah, you can change or use it if you want to use the sig <_<

At first I wanted to make the sig magical...
it turned out too bright :XD
I hope you will like it even tho its small and bright.
But its the thought that counts right :pleased
Use it however you want.

And Zelx, you created a good study timetable yet?

In a few weeks school will finish and I'll get like a month's time to study by me self...
I did a long time ago..and it only lasted a few days
But I intend to rush it through this month.
I have one more month of school before the exams, so..
one and a half month before holidays :zomg
but before that..:faint

Who knows...
Our holidays starts when phio and rave are over.
Ha..
HAHAHAHA.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

I did a long time ago..and it only lasted a few days
But I intend to rush it through this month.
I have one more month of school before the exams, so..
one and a half month before holidays :zomg
but before that..:faint
Yep, yep, me too. I'm screwed. :XD I'll never get the discipline to study...

Our holidays starts when phio and rave are over.
Ha..
HAHAHAHA.
Mwahahaha I can just imagine what I'm going to do while Rave/Phio are in the middle of their exams.

I'mma gonna be like look, look at all the manga/games I'm reading/playing...:XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

What? Didn't we? :hurr

Exams.. oh god..mine is drawing closer.
New term is coming closer... Awwwaaawwwaaa~ =___=

For phio as requested:

Sig:


Avy:


Avy is just cropped out, so yeah, you can change or use it if you want to use the sig <_<

At first I wanted to make the sig magical...
it turned out too bright :XD
I hope you will like it even tho its small and bright.
But its the thought that counts right :pleased
Use it however you want.
That... is... Beatrice? O.o She looks so different. xD But thank you! Indeed, it's the though that counts. :XD

Our holidays starts when phio and rave are over.
Ha..
HAHAHAHA.
Mwahahaha I can just imagine what I'm going to do while Rave/Phio are in the middle of their exams.

I'mma gonna be like look, look at all the manga/games I'm reading/playing...:XD
You guys can't tempt me. :hee
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

I want italy pizza!
they do delivery :cheez but i wouldnt recommend it from where you are :oh

Well..you're right, "it" can be many things :shifty
But you need love first.
you're starting to sound like Sherry...:d :D :derp
Our holidays starts when phio and rave are over.
Ha..
HAHAHAHA.
Your holidays are in october? :blink

Mwahahaha I can just imagine what I'm going to do while Rave/Phio are in the middle of their exams.

I'mma gonna be like look, look at all the manga/games I'm reading/playing...:XD
:fail...ever heard of multitask boys? its in this year but females seem to have bought it all aye phio?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

:fail...ever heard of multitask boys? its in this year but females seem to have bought it all aye phio?
Yeah, well, in other side, I think females multitask better than boys. :hee

You guys don't need to tempt me. I already have too many devils around me who could tempt me. XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

they do delivery but i wouldnt recommend it from where you are
Fine, I'll just make my own.

You guys can't tempt me.
Lies <_< I bet you are so easily tempted..:derp

Your holidays are in october?
Yep, until new year.

That... is... Beatrice? O.o She looks so different. xD But thank you! Indeed, it's the though that counts.
I made her look cute..how could I :faint

Mwahahaha I can just imagine what I'm going to do while Rave/Phio are in the middle of their exams
We're in this together! I'll think of something :rofl

and come on..I can multitask too.
I eat and watch tv at the same time!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Lies <_< I bet you are so easily tempted..:derp
You guys don't need to tempt me. I already have too many devils around me who could tempt me. XD
:bored

I made her look cute..how could I :faint
LOL, she looks cute indeed. I tried to search for some Beatrice's images last night but mostly are fan-arts. Hmm.

and come on..I can multitask too.
I eat and watch tv at the same time!
Can you read an e-book while studying? Two days before exams? :derp
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Can you read an e-book while studying? Two days before exams?
How is that possible, you had your left eye studying and your right eye reading the ebook?!
 
Top