- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Hmm, at the end everything is still confusing. I think I'll just think that this is meant not to be solved so I shouldn't think of it too much. XD
I checked back and this song was played when Rosa had a tea party with Beatrice after the second episode, where she was shown her past and her hatred towards her siblings.I think I remember this.. but I don't remember the moment it was played.
You're right about how good it is![]()
Thank you! Take your time, hehe~I'll try to do it whenever I can, I'm not sure how it'll look but I'll try and get back to you <_<

I can understand Rosa's personality. She was cornered by her siblings, and Maria made her steps hard because it seemed like she had a child without getting marriage(?). Added with Maria's personality, I think it's natural for Rosa to be so much like a demon and slapped Maria like that. Though I disagree with her ways of education.Well... people were saying Rosa is a terrible mother but there are those that says she's a good on.
So it's up to you to decide for yourself.
You're right about the characters being complicated tho.
Just having one of her puzzle solved(which we assume but what if it wasn't) by Battler
isn't enough for him to beat Beatrice nor can we accept that everything isn't magic.
But yes, as a reader we must think as battler but then again the author
said that Umineko is unsolvable..
That's like one put of themany mysteries solved by Battler and he can't solve the others.
Can you solve it while reading? Ever asked yourself "There is amethod besides magic here! "
I think that's Battler and the readers to guess.
Hmm, at the end everything is still confusing. I think I'll just think that this is meant not to be solved so I shouldn't think of it too much. XD














but i wouldnt recommend it from where you are 
...ever heard of multitask boys? its in this year but females seem to have bought it all aye phio?
