- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

You see, I can't let others know my scores as I broke the age limit and that means I'm a bad boy..
which I'm not

but kyoko stole my heart.
She's so awesome

But it's more than a shojo..its much more.
But its M17 and im 16Heh Zelx don't tell me you didn't even go into double digits??
![]()

You see, I can't let others know my scores as I broke the age limit and that means I'm a bad boy..
which I'm not

HACKERS!My top was 88 which is pretty bad, I've seen 200s among my friends...>_> And then it turned into a 5 player game![]()
But Zelx is right, it doesn't show anything.![]()

B-But I need to worship Kyoko.. I know beatrice is awesomeAnd your new thread title is about Skip Beat, Zelx? Our Umineko-thread-title combo is now broken.![]()
but kyoko stole my heart.
I came to worship! WORSHIIIIIIP!
She's so awesome
Just so you know, this thread is made to advertise skip beat like madisnt skip beat a shojo?![]()

But it's more than a shojo..its much more.
Actually skip beat is the only shojo that I really love. I like Kimi ni and maid-sama too ofc but I like sb on a different level.now guys who like shojo so it wouldnt have been a surprise anywho so its actually
Thanks! Hmm..natsu-like..I like that but default kyoko is the best!very nice thread name. I wish koyoko could always be natsu-like

?


I'll find someone else to worship.




You just killed your thread with your post 
Cuz seeing that way, i would also be a killed thread 
