- Joined
- Mar 20, 2011
- Messages
- 2,551
- Reaction score
- 1,844
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)
Kevin, Yes...Alpha, No...
Kevin, Yes...Alpha, No...
Bzzzzt... You choose something I enjoyMeh... I'll choose something I enjoy.

Coz I thought straight after finishing your high school, you'll marry and have kids with phio-chan...I am why did you thought I wouldn't?
I'm taking Civil engineering![]()


....I hope 

First we need money to raise our kidsCoz I thought straight after finishing your high school, you'll marry and have kids with phio-chan...
Another civil engineering student?![]()



Join the Reviewer Alliance. You're not a Reviewer but you're a mod. We'll find a suetable place for youSo who is the anti-alliance alliance going against and why should I apply to join?

I'll come up with something. We have bene so you mod guys won't be alone, for starters.As what?

It's an Alliance started by Me and Goldb to riot against the other alliances... So everyone can be their own free person :3So who is the anti-alliance alliance going against and why should I apply to join?




Wait... When did this happen?Plus you get free Kdowns x Naomi XXX photobook![]()