Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Meh... I'll choose something I enjoy.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Meh... I'll choose something I enjoy.
Bzzzzt... You choose something I enjoy :kukuku
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I am why did you thought I wouldn't? :crying

I'm taking Civil engineering :D
Coz I thought straight after finishing your high school, you'll marry and have kids with phio-chan... :cheez

Another civil engineering student? :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I voted No, but it isn't because you suck :cheez ....I hope :gwah

Though any reason for traffic to that thread is good I guess...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Voted yes, woohoooo! :yay
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Coz I thought straight after finishing your high school, you'll marry and have kids with phio-chan... :cheez

Another civil engineering student? :fail
First we need money to raise our kids :XD

Why another? :o
It's what gives money in my country :o
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

So who is the anti-alliance alliance going against and why should I apply to join?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

So who is the anti-alliance alliance going against and why should I apply to join?
Join the Reviewer Alliance. You're not a Reviewer but you're a mod. We'll find a suetable place for you :cheez
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

As what?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I'll come up with something. We have bene so you mod guys won't be alone, for starters.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Hmm... I'll think about it.

kdowns, you better have a good counter offer!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

As I said before...I'm not part of any Alliance...I'm a loner, a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride....
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

why the heck i see alliance everywhere now? :poke
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

So who is the anti-alliance alliance going against and why should I apply to join?
It's an Alliance started by Me and Goldb to riot against the other alliances... So everyone can be their own free person :3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Oh okay. That does sound tempting all right... :plot
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

:kukuku
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Plus you get free Kdowns x Naomi XXX photobook :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Were you the photographer, BBB? :derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Plus you get free Kdowns x Naomi XXX photobook :derp
Wait... When did this happen?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top