The Bravery

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

What is Furious Five?
Something from the last family tree. I was the self proclaimed leader.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Why is my worshiping thread now a marriage thread :scry

It should be Zeltrax... I don't know.
NOOOOOOOOOOO. im still single young and free :crying

MH family tree? Really?
Do you want to apply for an awesome role ?
Something with Furious Five, was it, huh?
I don't know who made the punishment sets for MR...but they r awesum.
I'm a member of the furious five right.. :worrybunny


I'll be single parent. :cheez
You'll make a bad parent!


You'll make a bad lawyer. :-_-
When you object, you should say what it is that you object.
[/QUOTE]
Uh.. I object to making me a father and a husband out of the sudden.
Objection!

do you read Reimei no Arcana?
No I don't..er..should I :?bunny
I'll give a go if its good.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Why is my worshiping thread now a marriage thread :scry
It would've still be a worshiping thread if you just say yes and be my dad. :hee

No I don't..er..should I :?bunny
I'll give a go if its good.
Hm, personally I think it's pretty good. The chapters so far are not very complicated in terms of plot; but I enjoyed the lovey-dovey moment of the characters. ^^
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

You'll make a bad parent!
How do you know? :cheez

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Hm, personally I think it's pretty good. The chapters so far are not very complicated in terms of plot; but I enjoyed the lovey-dovey moment of the characters. ^^
I don't know you read Reimei no Arcana... I thought you don't read shoujo manga. XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

I don't know you read Reimei no Arcana... I thought you don't read shoujo manga. XD
I'm not that much an anti-shoujo manga. I read Maid-sama sometimes, then Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu... I don't read lots of shoujo manga maybe, and I don't read many of them in one shot; I'll just get bored too fast. But after reading lots of fantasy series lately, I feel like I need to take a break and enjoy another genre, like shoujo, seinen, and slice of life. ^^
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Fantasy series ? Like Umineko :derp ?
I'll try Arcana.. but don't expect it to replace sb in my heart cos its the best :noworry
You should give it a try.

if you just say yes and be my dad.
How do you know?
Yuki can be both of your dad and mother!
that'll make her the perfect parent :>
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

I'm not that much an anti-shoujo manga. I read Maid-sama sometimes, then Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu... I don't read lots of shoujo manga maybe, and I don't read many of them in one shot; I'll just get bored too fast. But after reading lots of fantasy series lately, I feel like I need to take a break and enjoy another genre, like shoujo, seinen, and slice of life. ^^
Hahahaha. Still, I can't picture you reading shoujo manga and squealing because of the romance. XD You're not a bishie huntress like me. :hurr

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Fantasy series ? Like Umineko :derp ?
I'll try Arcana.. but don't expect it to replace sb in my heart cos its the best :noworry
You should give it a try.



Yuki can be both of your dad and mother!
that'll make her the perfect parent :>
Arcana is quite good, you know.. For girls.. anyway.

:-_-
I'm a princess. I'm a busy body. I can't be both father and mother.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Umineko ftw! :hi5 Yeah, no problem. Kimi ni Todoke is still my top shoujo at the moment, followed by FullMoon. So far nothing can beat them. :hee

Well, I don't doubt yuki can multitask as a father and a mother... But it won't be complete without a real father. :crying

And yuki, I won't go as far as bishie hunting, but I need something to refresh my eyes once in a while, you know? :cheez
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

:-_-
I'm a princess. I'm a busy body. I can't be both father and mother.
See. You can be both a princess and a busy body, that is why you can both be a father and a mother!
Nice logic right :pleased

Kimi ni Todoke is still my top shoujo at the moment, followed by FullMoon.
Fullmoon?
My sister is crazy about kimi ni todoke, and crazier about kazehaya <_<
I mean, is he thaaat greeaaat.


But it won't be complete without a real father.
S-Should I..really :?bunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

And yuki, I won't go as far as bishie hunting, but I need something to refresh my eyes once in a while, you know? :cheez
I have a stack of bishies at ready. I'm going to open a (reverse) harem. :hee

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

See. You can be both a princess and a busy body, that is why you can both be a father and a mother!
Nice logic right :pleased


Fullmoon?
My sister is crazy about kimi ni todoke, and crazier about kazehaya <_<
I mean, is he thaaat greeaaat.
What kind of logic is that? "I'm a princess which is why I'm busy", not "I'm a princess and a busybody"! :yelling

I was crazy about Kazehaya too but Usui is starting to usurp his place. :worrybunny
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

See. You can be both a princess and a busy body, that is why you can both be a father and a mother!
Nice logic right :pleased
Your logic is now as twisted as Beatrice's and Battler's. :cheez

Fullmoon?
My sister is crazy about kimi ni todoke, and crazier about kazehaya <_<
I mean, is he thaaat greeaaat.
Yeah, FullMoon wo Sagashite. Ever heard of it?
Well, you have to admit that Kazehaya is awesome. He is a dream guy of many girls (including me). Positive and active, but also shy and cute. Isn't that just peeeeerfeeeeeccctt?

S-Should I..really :?bunny
. . . :bored . . .


I was crazy about Kazehaya too but Usui is starting to usurp his place. :worrybunny
Both are awesome because they fight in their own way to get a hold to the girl the like and protect the relationship at all costs. It is also cute to see them changed for the sake of their beloved person. So sweet, these boys are. :gigglebunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Well, you have to admit that Kazehaya is awesome. He is a dream guy of many girls (including me). Positive and active, but also shy and cute. Isn't that just peeeeerfeeeeeccctt?
Well, he's not that perfect. He's also possessive and egoistic. But that's what I love about him. If he's that perfect, I'll be sure to run away from him.. but since he has this possessive streak, I just love him. :hee

Both are awesome because they fight in their own way to get a hold to the girl the like and protect the relationship at all costs. It is also cute to see them changed for the sake of their beloved person. So sweet, these boys are. :gigglebunny
Yeah... But, but... Usui is more charming.. and he's blonde.. and his eyes are green... even though he's a stalker... but he's a protective stalker... :worrybunny
Aaaa~ Doushiou? :bored
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

See. You can be both a princess and a busy body, that is why you can both be a father and a mother!
Nice logic right :pleased
And you'll be the absent or passive father? :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Well, he's not that perfect. He's also possessive and egoistic. But that's what I love about him. If he's that perfect, I'll be sure to run away from him.. but since he has this possessive streak, I just love him. :hee

Yeah... But, but... Usui is more charming.. and he's blonde.. and his eyes are green... even though he's a stalker... but he's a protective stalker... :worrybunny
Aaaa~ Doushiou? :bored
Yeah, right, forgot about that one. He's just too cute when he's possessive and egoistic. Selfless is not always good. Everything is about the proper placement.

Whatever. Go solve your obsession towards blonde on your own. *walks away*

And you'll be the absent or passive father? :oh
So sad. :scry
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Whatever. Go solve your obsession towards blonde on your own. *walks away*



So sad. :scry
Who sez I want to solve it? :hurr


So happy.
 

HegemonKhan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
1,229
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

you made a post on my meet the mod thread, HK's Wolf Den, quite a long time ago, and here's my LATE response, sorry!:

HegemonKhan said:
sorry for the extremely late reply Zeltrax!
(I don't get much responses-posts in this thread, lol)

yes, Claymore is my favorite, but it's the only manga I've read (and am still reading as it's still on-going).

I like many other stories too (animes), but Claymore is my favorite. I am most knowledgeable about Claymore too, with Blood+ as runner up, though my memory has vanished mostly with it, as it is rarely discussed, and Claymore gets most/all of my attention, hehe.

here's my MAL list:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/HegemonKhan
.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Where is this family tree...:shifty
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Come on zeltrax just admit you're the father...ill be the baby sitter or the younger siste who actually acts like the older and responsible one and help you out...you can be Isshin ill be Yu...Karin xD

I need to find me a good husband and some little dragons to take care off soon.... ='] its he mating season thread here isnt it? :fail
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Come on zeltrax just admit you're the father...ill be the baby sitter or the younger siste who actually acts like the older and responsible one and help you out...you can be Isshin ill be Yu...Karin xD

I need to find me a good husband and some little dragons to take care off soon.... ='] its he mating season thread here isnt it? :fail
You almost said Yuzuru there. :cheez

You? Find husband? Are we in the Middle Age?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Zeltrax, you should listen to Rave~ yuki is not a bad girl, I guess. :wtf (but she might be a bad wife... *shrugs*)

Why are we all so obsessed in finding families, husbands, and wives? What happened? Rave should go join the family tree as well. XD
 
Top