The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

It's true, I just didn't tell you cos I was scared you'd haunt me too! :scry
Aren't you the one who haunt me in my own thread? :pwnge

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

What? How could I? I look just fine. People can guess my age just fine. Nothing wrong. But you? :o
So.. you're the old lady now? ( •̃ _ • )
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

If you're that scared, you won't come back to this thread. :-_- And I thought phio-chan has already warned anyone that it is useless arguing with me coz I'll just beat anyone.
Woa... with that emoticon, you're 100x scarier than before D:
Teach me how to beat anyone on arguing! D<
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Woa... with that emoticon, you're 100x scarier than before D:
Teach me how to beat anyone on arguing! D<
:-_-
You got to have wit.
"Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. "
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

:-_-
You got to have wit.
"Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. "
Please teach the useless me the way of wit T____T
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Please teach the useless me the way of wit T____T
It cannot be taught. You have to see and learn for yourself. It will be better if you have a sarcastic streak. Do you have what it takes? :cheez
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

It cannot be taught. You have to see and learn for yourself. It will be better if you have a sarcastic streak. Do you have what it takes? :cheez
Hmm dunno, what do you think?
I'm shy person afterall D; I hate to talk :>
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Hmm dunno, what do you think?
I'm shy person afterall D; I hate to talk :>
To bad. You gotta fix that. :cheez
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Yeah, well, yuki's kind is the one who haunts. :derp
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Yeah, well, yuki's kind is the one who haunts. :derp
Whoa, that's scary.
Please don't haunt me ~
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

3 trolling girls...
Equals one scary thread.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

I'm not trolling. :-_- I was simply stating the fact and warning people, if you check through the posts. It's just that they didn't listen to my warnings too much. Oh, well.

yuki, read Otoyomegatari! What a beautiful art. :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Fix that for me, ojou-sama :>
Why me?

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

I wouldn't do that, I'm a gentleman :wtf Our kind don't haunt :amuse
You? Gentleman? :pwnge Then what are you doing in my thread?

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

I'm not trolling. :-_- I was simply stating the fact and warning people, if you check through the posts. It's just that they didn't listen to my warnings too much. Oh, well.

yuki, read Otoyomegatari! What a beautiful art. :D
You're just not persuasive enough.
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

@Micchan: Again, another warning.

@yuki: What do you expect from me? I'm not the persuasive type. I'm more the persistent one. Don't you know? :hurr
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

I heard there was Trolling and had to come Asap.
 

Asahina

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
376
Reaction score
266
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

If there are things you still want to know about me, just ask. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! *bow*
Are you a princess? If not, Do you ever wish to be?
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

OMG Finally can open MH.
Continue on Trolling ~
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Are you a princess? If not, Do you ever wish to be?
Of course I'm a princess. *all mighty and haughty* :cheez

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

I heard there was Trolling and had to come Asap.

OMG Finally can open MH.
Continue on Trolling ~
Why are you guys trolling in my thread? :pwnge
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top