Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

It's not fair how people tend to view tall boys as awesome but tall girls as strange or alien-like. XD Boys' pride are too much on their height, lol~ Even here it's like that. XD
There's nothing strange about that. It always was, is, and will be supposed that the man in a family is bigger then his wife. A man's height shows his physical strength, while woman aren't supposed to have that physical strength in the first place.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

There's nothing strange about that. It always was, is, and will be supposed that the man in a family is bigger then his wife. A man's height shows his physical strength, while woman aren't supposed to have that physical strength in the first place.
Maybe it is, but sometimes people take it to an urgent level that makes things even worse. I for one don't think that boys should feel inferior to girls in case of height or even economy as long as that superiority is not abused. It's the mindset of the community that boys are and must be above girls that makes me a bit uncomfortable. Of course, this is subjective.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Okay, first reaction: O.O PEOPLE!!!

Reading this I can see that the way we (as in boys v girls) treat height in a totally different way. As kids, we were always comparing to see who's taller. And when we were taller than kids in higher grades, we'd be proud. And yeah, whoever's taller is more awesome :XD
Me and my friends also compared our heights. But there was nothing to compare when I was taller. :oh. The others kinda compared though.
I've been liking my height since the past few years. Now I feel awesome. :amuse Thank you, Haze!

I dunno. I've always been one of the small kids back in elementary school. Can't say I'm a giant now, with my 172 cm, but it's sufficient enough for me :oh
I'm glad you're alright with your height! And you aren't really that small. This is around or a little bit lower than average here. Well, boys tend to be taller usually.

It's not fair how people tend to view tall boys as awesome but tall girls as strange or alien-like. XD Boys' pride are too much on their height, lol~ Even here it's like that. XD
Yaay, someone understands!

There's nothing strange about that. It always was, is, and will be supposed that the man in a family is bigger then his wife. A man's height shows his physical strength, while woman aren't supposed to have that physical strength in the first place.
That's true. But in my case, I'm tall and don't really have physical strength, so even if the boy is shortet, he still is stronger than me, just looks shorter.

Maybe it is, but sometimes people take it to an urgent level that makes things even worse. I for one don't think that boys should feel inferior to girls in case of height or even economy as long as that superiority is not abused. It's the mindset of the community that boys are and must be above girls that makes me a bit uncomfortable. Of course, this is subjective.
That's a bit uncomfortable for me as well. My boyfriend is taller and we have the perfect height difference :p, so I don't really care anymore about people not liking me because I'm tall.
Btw, recently I think that couples don't care that much about height differences. I often see a girl on high heels, walking alongside a boy, shorter than her at least with 5 cm, not including the heels.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

I suggest you to get used to this feeling :XD
Very true, Adi-chan. This is the first step; next step, don't be surprised if you feel like your thread is yours no longer. :XD

And about your post, yeah, I understand. Sometimes I dislike being too short, though people around me said that this is an okay height for a girl. I really wish I could get a bit taller, but not a problem. Sometimes I'd think couples with girls taller than the boys are strange, but then again if they are okay with it, I'm fine with them too. ^^
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Very true, Adi-chan. This is the first step; next step, don't be surprised if you feel like your thread is yours no longer. :XD
Exactly, even though this is your thread, it can perfectly live without you and be acitve for like a whole month withou you making a single post (talks from experience :hip)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Very true, Adi-chan. This is the first step; next step, don't be surprised if you feel like your thread is yours no longer. :XD
I can't wait! :XD

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Exactly, even though this is your thread, it can perfectly live without you and be acitve for like a whole month withou you making a single post (talks from experience :hip)
That sounds amazing! :wtf
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

It's not. Especially when people spam in its real meaning like what happen with Bana-chwan thread. That's just :(.

By the waaay, Adi-chan, what is your most favorite and least favorite subject? :D
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

It's not. Especially when people spam in its real meaning like what happen with Bana-chwan thread. That's just :(.
Yeah, I remember that. 10 pages a day, was it, IIRC :faint
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

It's not. Especially when people spam in its real meaning like what happen with Bana-chwan thread. That's just :(.

By the waaay, Adi-chan, what is your most favorite and least favorite subject? :D
Hmm I see. :oh I might have made a few meaningless posts. :oh I'm so sorry. ><

Favorite subject, like in school? Didn't really have any... Chemistry and Physics were interesting though. And English was always easy.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Yeah, I remember that. 10 pages a day, was it, IIRC :faint
10 pages a day? O.O

...

Amazing! :zomg
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:XD I guess I should be banned for spamming and not understanding that it's bad.

xD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Adi, this is just my opinion, but you should stop "like'ing" all of the posts made in your thread :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I know. >< Sorry!

Just another reason to be banned. xD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Hmm I see. :oh I might have made a few meaningless posts. :oh I'm so sorry. ><

Favorite subject, like in school? Didn't really have any... Chemistry and Physics were interesting though. And English was always easy.
A few? :fail I made lots of them, and this person called alphabeta even makes lots more than I do. Almost everyone has spammed this place before. I'm doing my best not to spam... but it's hard, ya know. :derp

Yeah, like in school. Physics. I failed in physics. I only understand physics before national exams, after being ordered to write summary of all formulas used from first year of high school until the third year. English was not easy, but fun! Did you often have games on English classes?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

A few? :fail I made lots of them, and this person called alphabeta even makes lots more than I do. Almost everyone has spammed this place before. I'm doing my best not to spam... but it's hard, ya know. :derp
Me? Spamming? Never :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

A few? :fail I made lots of them, and this person called alphabeta even makes lots more than I do. Almost everyone has spammed this place before. I'm doing my best not to spam... but it's hard, ya know. :derp

Yeah, like in school. Physics. I failed in physics. I only understand physics before national exams, after being ordered to write summary of all formulas used from first year of high school until the third year. English was not easy, but fun! Did you often have games on English classes?
I will be careful not to spam too much then. :oh

We had some games, but not really often. It was kinda often in 5th grade, which was the first time to study English back then. Now English classes begin in 1st grade. o.o

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Me? Spamming? Never :derp
I will try to believe you. xD

Note: I'm going out now, so feel free to continue asking, talking, spamming, whatever, but don't expect my replies soon. BB! :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top