The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

That's bad. Really bad.
Unless you're talking about crashing the night at her house ahem..
is another thing :shifty
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

That's bad. Really bad.
Unless you're talking about crashing the night at her house ahem..
is another thing :shifty
What I say always has some other meaning as well:shifty
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Romeo's and Juliet's deaths maybe are romantic in a way... but to throw away everything to die with your lover... it's just so irresponsible for me. Love doesn't only concern a man and a woman.. but there's also love for family and friends... It's so naive to think that the only love that exists in your world is your love for your lover.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

and phio, there's two kinds of love? What is this, double sided love :eyeroll
Double-sided? There is no such thing. Well, love do has positive and negative side... But that makes love even more interesting. :3

That's bad. Really bad.
Unless you're talking about crashing the night at her house ahem..
is another thing :shifty
What I say always has some other meaning as well:shifty
*cough*

So this is how boys talk. Always with hidden meaning.

Romeo's and Juliet's deaths maybe are romantic in a way... but to throw away everything to die with your lover... it's just so irresponsible for me. Love doesn't only concern a man and a woman.. but there's also love for family and friends... It's so naive to think that the only love that exists in your world is your love for your lover.
Funnily, I agree. Such kind of love is not realistic, I guess?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Romeo's and Juliet's deaths maybe are romantic in a way... but to throw away everything to die with your lover... it's just so irresponsible for me. Love doesn't only concern a man and a woman.. but there's also love for family and friends... It's so naive to think that the only love that exists in your world is your love for your lover.
But the death is not important...the experiences that shaped the love are the most important there...what they threw away were obstacles a final act of defiance...so from their POV they didn't throw away the the family and friends, because they were the obstacles...

In the end it's selfish...and from their point of view was not naive, because all they had was the love for each other
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

But the death is not important...the experiences that shaped the love are the most important there...what they threw away were obstacles a final act of defiance...so from their POV they didn't throw away the the family and friends, because they were the obstacles...

In the end it's selfish...and from their point of view was not naive, because all they had was the love for each other
Yeah, and that's the problem. They view things from their own point of view. Love sometimes can make people selfish.
Anyway this is only my opinion, coz I'm someone who are bound by duty and responsibility that I cannot throw away, even for love. So something like Romeo and Juliet is just so not my type of love story. *shrug*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Yeah, and that's the problem. They view things from their own point of view. Love sometimes can make people selfish.
Anyway this is only my opinion, coz I'm someone who are bound by duty and responsibility that I cannot throw away, even for love. So something like Romeo and Juliet is just so not my type of love story. *shrug*
Duty and responsibility...towards whom and why?

Anyway it's not my type of love story either...I don't even think I like love stories...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

WHY :bored love stories are fabulous.
I mean..LOOOVE :wtf

Okay, overdid it there <_< .

Anyway, yuki is probably saying something similar to when they die they didn't think about how others will feel, how their family and friends will feel and their duty towards them as a son or daughter.
While fulfilling the love of romeo and Juliet they broke the love of family and friends.
However, I think everything depends on circumstances..or something :pleased
but yeah, that kind of stuff happens in fantasy....mostly.

I mean..
are you brave or real enough to die for a love?

*cough*

So this is how boys talk. Always with hidden meaning.
As long as the message is delivered across :cheez

Anyway I want to reply to some awesome posts made here,

I feel my name is mentioned here... btw, hey dad
Hey!..
are you serious?!
Oh and grats on the translator status Michal :D
:party :party

Phio was such a lovely sister *sigh*
I'm confused..what is she now?

Ah.. too bad. I just drank all of my chocolate cream chip...
I spotted this, close one.. I almost missed it.
Evil..you have to share :bored


oh and I found something cool
:asa <-

is this suppose to be asa's smiley :zomg

Wait, what? I've been shotgunned as Zelx's old man?

Ok, whatever

I'll just be one of those awesome grandpa's...like in Family compo..
No worries. You'll be one of those badass mafia-yakuza old boss siting on those sofas..smoking away and doing..stuff!

Wait - who is zel's mommy then?
Let's stop there before..

I have a feeling it's going to be full circle soon. :lmao
Yeah...

My name from before...was JUNIOR.....
Junior... :blink
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

I mean..
are you brave or real enough to die for a love?
Hehe, I don't think so. My life is to precious to die for one love; I have lots more love to share and keep. :cheez

I'm confused..what is she now?
Now I'm the super awesome sister. :nod

I spotted this, close one.. I almost missed it.
Evil..you have to share :bored
I think you shouldn't be surprised anymore now? Don't worry. :comfort Here some chocolate bars with almond as a gift.

Let's stop there before..
...you actually reveal the real identity of Darth Vader?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

So you want me to tell you: "I'm... your mother." I really hate that scene but it's the only quote I remember from Darth Vader. :-_-

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------



Ah.. too bad. I just drank all of my chocolate cream chip... :hee
Yes for the first one =P

For the second one since you know me and phio are like what im less than a year old on MH standards and phio is just a tad older so :kukuku prepare for a sleepless night of wailing :cheez

Goodluck Zeltrax you can do it you have the brains =D I think at least thats the impression you gave me =3 as for love, yout moms right but i think we're to young to fully know and maybe love songs can help?

isnt this one fun :turtle
and why are there so many naruto related ones :blink
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Duty and responsibility...towards whom and why?

Anyway it's not my type of love story either...I don't even think I like love stories...
Family, friends, society... just to name a few of them...

I love 'love stories' just not that kind. :hee

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Anyway, yuki is probably saying something similar to when they die they didn't think about how others will feel, how their family and friends will feel and their duty towards them as a son or daughter.
While fulfilling the love of romeo and Juliet they broke the love of family and friends.
However, I think everything depends on circumstances..or something :pleased
but yeah, that kind of stuff happens in fantasy....mostly.

I mean..
are you brave or real enough to die for a love?
I know lots of better love stories in fantasy than Romeo and Juliet.

Brave enough? Maybe. Depends on what kind of love though....

I spotted this, close one.. I almost missed it.
Evil..you have to share :bored
What? Why? I paid it with my own money and it's rare to find drinks with 50% discount. :XD

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Yes for the first one =P

For the second one since you know me and phio are like what im less than a year old on MH standards and phio is just a tad older so :kukuku prepare for a sleepless night of wailing :cheez
:-_-

You know.. if you count it that way... I'm even younger than both of you. XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

For the second one since you know me and phio are like what im less than a year old on MH standards and phio is just a tad older so :kukuku prepare for a sleepless night of wailing :cheez
It takes me a while to understand this sentence, but oooh, yeah. Now I do. XDD

isnt this one fun :turtle
and why are there so many naruto related ones :blink
Because so many people love Naruto. I'll satisfy myself with other cute smilies, like this >> :gigglebunny

What? Why? I paid it with my own money and it's rare to find drinks with 50% discount. :XD
As long as it's not oreo milkshake, I'm fine. :hee

:-_-

You know.. if you count it that way... I'm even younger than both of you. XD
That is so right, strangely. But you have proven yourself a heavier troll and spammer than both of us, so there you go. :3
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

If anyone wants to know how guys treat Romeo and Juliet...

Well, we had to watch the Baz Luhrmann (or however you spell that) version of it, and at the point where Romeo has to

Shoot himself with the gun, some kid makes the call

"BOOM HEADSHOT"

...:fail


And we all start cracking up. So much for being sensitive. :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

I watched that version in high school. It's weird to see the characters speak in old English in a modern setting.

My brothers watched the 1968 version of Romeo and Juliet. According to them, there was a scene in which you see Juliet naked. Their teacher would rewind that scene over and over again.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

As long as it's not oreo milkshake, I'm fine. :hee



That is so right, strangely. But you have proven yourself a heavier troll and spammer than both of us, so there you go. :3
But this chocolate cream chip comes from Starbucks, that expensive coffee cafe. XD

But I even haven't reached your number of posts. :hurr

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

If anyone wants to know how guys treat Romeo and Juliet...

Well, we had to watch the Baz Luhrmann (or however you spell that) version of it, and at the point where Romeo has to

Shoot himself with the gun, some kid makes the call

"BOOM HEADSHOT"

...:fail


And we all start cracking up. So much for being sensitive. :lmao
THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!! :lmao

Just today, I read the balcony part to my friends.... Then my friend made a joke of it. She said that Juliet's lines should be like this: "O Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou? Bastardi! You think you can threaten me? I'll give you NOTHING! You want my children? Make them!" LOL~
(Those who don't know Assassin's Creed II might not understand. :XD)
For those who don't know and want to know:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

But this chocolate cream chip comes from Starbucks, that expensive coffee cafe. XD

But I even haven't reached your number of posts. :hurr
What?! Starbucks?! :bored

Wait, you're saying I'm spamming? Hell no, my posts are of decent quality. ....Most of the time. :lmao

That video is just epic win, lol. That lady fears nothing, I guess. Indeed, she can always make more. XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

What?! Starbucks?! :bored

Wait, you're saying I'm spamming? Hell no, my posts are of decent quality. ....Most of the time. :lmao

That video is just epic win, lol. That lady fears nothing, I guess. Indeed, she can always make more. XD
Yeah. Starbucks. Coz now in front of my campus, we got Starbucks. :smugbunny

Hah. Just 'most of the time'.

LOL~ I do love that part. Caterina Sforza in that video is just beyond awesome. She's a woman but she's extremely brave. (and rude. :XD)
You see now why my friend mocked that Romeo and Juliet's scene? Both Juliet and Caterina are on higher ground but of course my friend didn't like that lovey-dovey stuff and changed Juliet's lines. All of my others friends roared with laughters and almost shed tears. :lmao
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Goodluck Zeltrax you can do it you have the brains =D I think at least thats the impression you gave me =3 as for love, yout moms right but i think we're to young to fully know and maybe love songs can help?
Really, you really think so :wtf
Okay, thanks :D

isnt this one fun
and why are there so many naruto related ones
Crazy naruto section <_< I should post there sometimes..

But this chocolate cream chip comes from Starbucks, that expensive coffee cafe. XD

But I even haven't reached your number of posts. :hurr
I'm going to get starbucks when I go out later just because of this post.



Just today, I read the balcony part to my friends.... Then my friend made a joke of it. She said that Juliet's lines should be like this: "O Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou? Bastardi! You think you can threaten me? I'll give you NOTHING! You want my children? Make them!" LOL~
(Those who don't know Assassin's Creed II might not understand. :XD)
For those who don't know and want to know:
[/QUOTE]
I don't play AC but :rofl
that's extremely funny..oh my.

If anyone wants to know how guys treat Romeo and Juliet...

Well, we had to watch the Baz Luhrmann (or however you spell that) version of it, and at the point where Romeo has to

Shoot himself with the gun, some kid makes the call

"BOOM HEADSHOT"

...:fail


And we all start cracking up. So much for being sensitive. :lmao
You guys are not the only one that does that. I do that when I watch movies at home with my family too.
I always comment when parts doesn't make sense or seems too weird..
or unintentionally funny :lmao

. According to them, there was a scene in which you see Juliet naked. Their teacher would rewind that scene over and over again.
Their teacher is showing them a good scene :drool
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

LOL

According to my brothers, he would ask, "Did you guys miss that part? Here, let me rewind it again" and they would see that scene at least three times. :XD
 
Top