Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3
It's so difficult for people to quit though once they're hooked.
Winter Zokoro? (Sometimes translated as Zokolo)
D.Gray-Man starts off pretty simple, so it's hard to get through the beginning I think (?), but the plot gets more complicated as the characters do later on. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT watch the English dub anime of DGM! >.<
---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------
When I used to hang out with this group of friends that all smoked a lot, I started coughing a lot more. I didn't even notice it at the time, but now that I don't really see them anymore, I don't cough nearly as often. It must really be hard having parents who do it.Yep, Both Parents. Bothers me intensely, I can't be right next to them or I cough out a lung.
It's so difficult for people to quit though once they're hooked. Yeah, he is pretty kick ass.Nah, Zokaro has him beaten there.
o___oZokaro?
Winter Zokoro? (Sometimes translated as Zokolo)
I think you would like Fullmetal Alchemist better ( most guys do), but they're both really great series. The great thing about FMA is that the story is finished and you get great closure to a very inventive world. If you're going to watch the anime, I would like to suggest watching Fullmetal Alchemist first and then Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Both English dubs are amazing.You know I need to get into FMA, I've never fully read a single chapter![]()
D.Gray-Man starts off pretty simple, so it's hard to get through the beginning I think (?), but the plot gets more complicated as the characters do later on. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT watch the English dub anime of DGM! >.<
---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------
And congratulations on the Writing Contest, kdowns!!








