Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Yep, Both Parents. Bothers me intensely, I can't be right next to them or I cough out a lung.
When I used to hang out with this group of friends that all smoked a lot, I started coughing a lot more. I didn't even notice it at the time, but now that I don't really see them anymore, I don't cough nearly as often. It must really be hard having parents who do it. :bored It's so difficult for people to quit though once they're hooked.

Nah, Zokaro has him beaten there.
Yeah, he is pretty kick ass.

o___o

Winter Zokoro? (Sometimes translated as Zokolo)

You know I need to get into FMA, I've never fully read a single chapter :o
I think you would like Fullmetal Alchemist better ( most guys do), but they're both really great series. The great thing about FMA is that the story is finished and you get great closure to a very inventive world. If you're going to watch the anime, I would like to suggest watching Fullmetal Alchemist first and then Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Both English dubs are amazing.

D.Gray-Man starts off pretty simple, so it's hard to get through the beginning I think (?), but the plot gets more complicated as the characters do later on. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT watch the English dub anime of DGM! >.<

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

And congratulations on the Writing Contest, kdowns!!

:confetti​
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Will do! Cheers Naomi :thumbs
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

When I used to hang out with this group of friends that all smoked a lot, I started coughing a lot more. I didn't even notice it at the time, but now that I don't really see them anymore, I don't cough nearly as often. It must really be hard having parents who do it. :bored It's so difficult for people to quit though once they're hooked.
Yeah, when I'm not around at home I don't cough as much from the smoke. Yeah I kinda have grown up with it some my lungs are pretty much just shiz now.
o___o

Winter Zokoro? (Sometimes translated as Zokolo)
I know now... Forgive me from my incopentence

I think you would like Fullmetal Alchemist better ( most guys do), but they're both really great series. The great thing about FMA is that the story is finished and you get great closure to a very inventive world. If you're going to watch the anime, I would like to suggest watching Fullmetal Alchemist first and then Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Both English dubs are amazing.
I agree with everything that was said :3
D.Gray-Man starts off pretty simple, so it's hard to get through the beginning I think (?), but the plot gets more complicated as the characters do later on. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT watch the English dub anime of DGM! >.<
Again I agree
And congratulations on the Writing Contest, kdowns!!

:confetti​
Thank you Naomi and Phio :3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Ah. Congrats, downs!
Turns out the one I picked is the winner. :XD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Gratz, kevin. I knew you would win for sure... :derp

and btw, how did you get over 400 PM's? :aki
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Congratz Kdowns :confetti


And Alpha is brown ????? :zomg

Congratz to you Alpha also :confetti
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Thanks Yuki, Alpha, and Jorped.

Alpha, I've never deleted any of my Messages.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

888th post :3c

Why am i being congratulated in kevin's thread? :scry
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

888th post :3c

Why am i being congratulated in kevin's thread? :scry
Because apparently your thread is not that famous. :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

900th post..
okay whatever.
Congrats downs! :party
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

downs why they saying congratz? what u did?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Go check the home page xD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

no. just tell me u lazy arse
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

No, it doesn't work that way cause then Kdowns'd be bragging :XD

:confetti GRAAATZZ I like it.

Hint: If you still don't get it, g_b, it's the creative writing comp, and Kdowns won. :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

I think you should change your thread title.. ^^
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

Thank you everyone

And Riki fixed for my current situation.

---------- Post added September 12, 2011 at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was September 09, 2011 at 05:00 PM ----------

... ;-; Finally I get back to a computer and my thread died... What the Crap.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

Umm... what's up?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

o.o ... Rare sight I see you in my thread but not win thread... But everything is fine :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

That's good. So when will we get to hear your lovely singing voice?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top