- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
true. it does crush everything else, huh? bah.
calling na kung calling.
Really, this sounds like we're already drinking, you guys.

Sigh, you know, until I resigned, it's been a long time since I drank with anybody. How sad is that. And when I did, I was so excited it was like the first time I went out drinking with anybody.
Ansharap.
true. it does crush everything else, huh? bah.
calling na kung calling.
Really, this sounds like we're already drinking, you guys.

Sigh, you know, until I resigned, it's been a long time since I drank with anybody. How sad is that. And when I did, I was so excited it was like the first time I went out drinking with anybody.
Ansharap.




