Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

true. it does crush everything else, huh? bah.


calling na kung calling.

Really, this sounds like we're already drinking, you guys.

8136fe0489c45348ba5262634d29bf3a.jpg

Sigh, you know, until I resigned, it's been a long time since I drank with anybody. How sad is that. And when I did, I was so excited it was like the first time I went out drinking with anybody.

Ansharap. :hurr
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Drinking's great fun...sadly, my liver does not agree... :scry
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Looks like someone beat my lurking streak...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

A WILD YONIE APPEARS!


shit, I went ahead and worked in an ESL call centre before realizing that no one else would hire me w/o a BA/BS. :scry
look at me, I got a BS, certifications, Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP training and still no urge to move on from bum life.

or maybe it was because I realized I'm bad at following instructions? :S
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

As much as I'd love to be a bum, I'm not willing to let go of my lifestyle...which basically involves the use of electricity 24/7 on numerous electronics and machines. This means that I'll have to get a job right after I get that stupid piece of paper.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

A WILD YONIE APPEARS!




look at me, I got a BS, certifications, Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP training and still no urge to move on from bum life.

or maybe it was because I realized I'm bad at following instructions? :S
are those certs transferrable?

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

true. it does crush everything else, huh? bah.


calling na kung calling.

Really, this sounds like we're already drinking, you guys.

View attachment 1951

Sigh, you know, until I resigned, it's been a long time since I drank with anybody. How sad is that. And when I did, I was so excited it was like the first time I went out drinking with anybody.

Ansharap. :hurr
wawa ka naman. punta ka iloilo, we'll drink the whole night 'til my shift starts at 6am :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

yyyyyyy


yyyyyy


yyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooonnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tackle
AW gee I missed you man!!! where you been? This calls for a celebration!!!!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

and then he was gone. like a breath exhaled from this earth.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Joke repost from pEX:

R3'91 said:
Breaking News:

Bilawal Zardari Bhutto, the Chairman of the Pakistan Peoples Party and the only son of President Asif Ali Zardari and former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, offered marriage to Ms Shamcy Supsup.

She refused. But not because of religion. She is rumored to have said, "he may have a name but I don't want it attached to mine".

av_phile said:
Oo nga naman, ang pangit pakinggan

Mrs Shamcy Supsup Bhutto
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

funny how a glamorized product placement contest sponsored by the top commercial institutions in the world promotes peace, goodwill and equality when all things considered, their sponsors are the reason this world isn't in the first place.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

wahahaha napanood nyo ba ako sa the buzz nung sunday? I was interviewed about Shamcey.
\

ENIWAY. I went to the Ayala Museum's MANGA REALITIES exhibit. pictures soon. Di naman bonggang bongga- since it was just a display of one person's personal faves- and some pretty impressive prints and posters. @_@
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

euro film festival at shangri-la mall in mandaluyong this week. anyone watching free euro movies? little greek godfather is hella funny.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

wahahaha napanood nyo ba ako sa the buzz nung sunday? I was interviewed about Shamcey.
\

ENIWAY. I went to the Ayala Museum's MANGA REALITIES exhibit. pictures soon. Di naman bonggang bongga- since it was just a display of one person's personal faves- and some pretty impressive prints and posters. @_@
You're seriously asking us if we saw you on The Buzz? :D.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

seriously.

I got on for like, five seconds. :oh
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Babs, no straight man, who is not under duress (TV held hostage by wife/girlfriend) watches that show.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

you got a link where i can watch?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

No MD! IT'S A TRAP!
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Yeah. I mean, I'd be happy if I'd have seen you on TV, but I'd be depressed after I realize that I was watching The Buzz.

And if I did, I would certainly not admit it.

Point aside, though, what did you say? Something about good luck on her pageant?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

If you wanna watch it MD, it's on YT. Because their professional fans upload every f*cking pixelated episode.

Just like what they did on Boy's short-lived Homeboy.

I know it for a fact because my previous class have audienced for one of its recordings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top